• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball some more additions

Vietthai96

He/Him
Apparently, it is still me, not another version of me from another timeline

1. NEP Erasure

Anyway we have <Subspace> which is accepted to be a dimension devoid of concepts of time and space, so any abilities that erase this dimension should have Nonexistent Erasure (Nature Type 1; Aspect Type 2: Concepts)

2. Negative Energy
Anyway, idk why this was overlooked in this CRT but Negative Energy is stated to be able to disintegrate things. disintegrate is literally textbook Deconstruction, so Negative Energy should gain Deconstruction
Also from this CRT we have Chaos hax for Negative Energy, and since Negative Energy and Shadow Dragon born from Dragon Balls/Shenron, Shenron's power is stated to be able to hurl cosmic order into chaos, Negative Energy and Shadow Dragon should also get Law Manipulation, due to their power born from DB

3. Hakai
a. Canon

Anyway, this things exist on all God of Destruction profiles, this is the old relic from one of my first CRT on this site (which i forgot where it is), anyway void manip is fine, but Limited Spatial Manipulation should gone, cause it is hinged on the visual effects of Toppo's Hakai Energy which look like it warp the space, but again unlike void hax which is supported by the fact that the environment of the WoV changed, nothing say space is also warped, and it is just a pretty visual effect, nothing else. Still, is that all, now, we come to the actual thing:

Beerus stated when a god destroying a god, won't have an effect on space-time, which pretty mean that Hakai can affect space-time, especially hakai since this is scene after Beerus erase Zamasu. Thus Hakai should have Space-Time Erasure due to being able to affect space-time, this is even true for Hakai, as God of Destruction with Hakai, can erase/destroy Macrocosm which is 2-C structure with multiple space-time continuums

b. Game
Game have even better evidences for Hakai, as Hakai is stated to be able to destroy/erase history, flow of time

This is all for now, thank you all for participating

Last edited:
Back