• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball: Post ToP Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So since I had a list of who should obviously be downgraded, should I also have a list of who should obviously still be 3-A? Will include guys like Hit, Dyspo, etc.

Would probably trim this discussion down over all and make it easier to discuss where the remainder should be placed.

Alright, so ToP people who definitely scale to the 3-A stuff:

Freeza: No shit.

Hit: Should be obvious to anyone who's been watching the show.

Android 17: While I don't think he's quite as strong as he's been getting credit for, he's still comparable to pre-ToP SSB Goku, and managed to put up some fight against Toppo. Notably though, still not as strong as an exhausted ToP Golden Freeza.

Toppo: Second strongest Pride Trooper, base form matched SSB on two separate occasions.

Dyspo: Third strongest Pride Trooper. Matched Hit and SSG Goku in his base, required the combined effort of Golden Freeza and Ultimate Gohan to defeat after he powered up.

Caulifla and Kale: The latter via her transformations, and the former possibly only via SSJ2. When working together, these two managed to overpower SSJ2 Goku after he first broke his limits, and put up a solid fight against limit-broken SSG Goku. Their powers combined and multiplied by "only" tens of times was enough to body the same SSG Goku.

Kefla: For her base, see above. For her SSJ1 + Berserker mode, she put up a fight against and eventually defeated limit-broken SSB Kaioken Goku.

Ultimate Goha: Comparable to Golden Freeza when going all out, managed to overpower Dyspo after he had powered up.

Koichiarator: Fought Ultimate Gohan and two SSBs.

Anilaza: Should be obvious from his fight, notably superior to Koichiarator.

There are other ToP characters who I think should or should not be 3-A, but this is just a list of the most obvious people who should stay where they are. Combined with the obvious downgrade list, this should make discussion a lot easier.

Let me know if anything major should be changed.

What's your opinion on the standing of Piccolo and the other U6 fighters (Frost, Cabba and Magetta)?

I want to rewatch some of their episodes first before making a proper decision. Though I didn't put them on the list regardless because people still seem to be debating about them, and this is just meant to cut down on parts that would be potentially unnecessary.

@Azzy

Yeah.

Damage Absorbed Bergamo is also obviously 3-A, since he briefly matched SSJBKK Goku who was specifically not allowed to hold back.

@Dragon

Possibly, but I didn't include that just in case people are still discussing Cabba (along with Frost, Magetta, etc.). I just put SSJ2 there since that's the one that actually fought with post-first limit-break Goku and actually put up a fight against SSG alongside transformed Kale.

Should we make another thread to make the discussion easier and gather all the necessary info in one post? This thread became quite messy.

It was agreed that Piccolo should remain 3-A, even back at Universe 6 saga, where Goku could still sense PL's, he sensed Frost as being a strong opponent. And while SSJ form could have easily stomped him and Frost only won via poison, Frost is still considered a powerful fighter by Goku. And the of course Piccolo did fairly good against Frost and also would have won had it not been for poison.

Piccolo also stomped SS2 Gohan, who has consistently stalemated Goku. I know Goku does definitely hold back often and that even in SSB, he can use power much less than his own base form, but he doesn't do it all the time. Piccolo was also shown to be comparable to Ultimate Gohan when fighting the Universe 6 Namekians.

Sorry if I derail thread/cause shit to be redundant, but are Goku and Vegeta getting downgraded to "3-A, Higher with transformations"

K thanks that's all I really needed to know. I'm assuming the rest is fixing scaling/justification for 3-A spam on DBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back