• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball (one character at a time) VS a full blood lusted Discord

How far would a blood lusted Discord get with his hax abilities against the dragon Ball characters? What Saga of dragon ball characters would he lose to?

Note: Although Discord is only a 7-B don't underestimate his abilities (check his profile)

Rules of this battle:

1) only 1 opponent at a time which means no outside help from other dragon ball characters (Fused characters count as 1 opponent)

2) dragon ball characters are in character which means that they aren't blood lusted

This fight takes place near West City

Both opponents are 500 meters away from each other.

EDIT: Discord can use any of his abilities during the fight. To make this topic a bit more interesting, Discord needs to be killed for counting as a win

With he current stats on the page? I'm honestly not sure any of them can beat him right now since he'd be faster I believe.

After the speed upgrade soon he will lose at Namek Saga (by then characters cracked 70% SoL or so which is faster than his 41-42% SoL reaction time).

HOWEVER, there's also the issue of Discord being non-corporeal. How will they even be able to physically hurt him? Dragon Ball isn't well known for its hax like say, Naruto or Bleach. Can they hurt intangible or non-corporeal entities?

From stats he stops at beginning of Z because of the speed upgrade but because of hax maybe around saiyan- frieza saga

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
SomebodyStupid said:
Pretty sure he stops at a Freiza Saga character
How? Nobody in that saga can actually kill him.
"able to prevent certain degrees of physical harm". By then the Higher Frieza Saga characters should be way faster than him too.

Stops at android saga due to speed and reality warping though he could get further due to time manipulation and the fact that he's apparently never been serious could be wrong.

Pikachu942 said:
With he current stats on the page? I'm honestly not sure any of them can beat him right now since he'd be faster I believe.
After the speed upgrade soon he will lose at Namek Saga (by then characters cracked 70% SoL or so which is faster than his 41-42% SoL reaction time).
I would say Buu saga, actually (yes, I'm serious). This is one-on-one, and absolutely nobody up until that saga actually has abilities that can put him down, for good.

SomebodyStupid said:
"able to prevent certain degrees of physical harm". By then the Higher Frieza Saga characters should be way faster than him too.
Such as being decapitated and having his body destroyed. I don't think he's ever actually been physically hurt, unless you count after Tirek sucked out his power.

Pikachu942 said:
I would say Buu saga, actually (yes, I'm serious). This is one-on-one, and absolutely nobody up until that saga actually has abilities that can put him down, for good.
I seriously agree with this, Discord just has waaaaaaay too much in his arsenal (Including what's basically physical invincibility) and no DBZ character had the abilities to truly kill him.

But mind explaining that in greater detail for others? I feel you'll get a lot of arguments otherwise.

Such as being decapitated and having his body destroyed. I don't think he's ever actually been physically hurt, unless you count after Tirek sucked out his power.
Wow... thats pretty op. Still not fast enough to contend with the higher Frieza Saga characters though. Not to mention he can get pretty cocky (leading to his defeat three times too)

SomebodyStupid said:
Wow... thats pretty op. Still not fast enough to contend with the higher Frieza Saga characters though. Not to mention he can get pretty cocky (leading to his defeat three times too)
But isn't this Discord in bloodlusted mode(which is basically him being in serious mode)?

To be fair though even with the superior speed would they even be able to harm him at all in that saga? I don't remember any serious hax.

CrossverseCrisis said:
But isn't this Discord in bloodlusted mode(which is basically him being in serious mode)?
Oh. Didn't read that... But the point still stands, they are way too fast

@SomebodyStupid

He was beaten with hax all of those times, though.

@Everlasting

Well, first off, blowing Discord up isn't going to do anything, as he's just going to reform his physical body. Most fights with faster, higher tier opponents without hax would go like this. Discord gets shot in the head/decapitated/blown up/horribly murdered. Discord immediately regenerates and becomes intangible. Discord murders his opponent with reality warping. Nobody from the Saiyan Saga to the Cell Saga has anything to counter this, except maybe Gero and 19's power drain, but not only am I unsure if it'd work on his powers, but he could also immediately warp out of their grasp.

As for the Buu saga, Discord likely loses because:

A) Buu is much faster, and the chocolate beam could possibly prevent Discord's power from working.

B) Buuhan could possibly use the vice shout, which if Discord doesn't stop, could cause the universe around them to collapse (yes I'm counting this feat). Granted, it would kill BOTH of them, but since Discord wouldn't be there to fight his next opponent (Vegeto), it'd be a loss

However, neither of these are absolute certainties, and the only place I'm positive he loses is Super, and that's only due to him Whis and Beerus likely having ways to BFR him.

From what I can gather from Azathoth's argument:

Discord destroys original Dragon Ball, beating top tiers with his speed and hax and the rest with sheer power.

Discord beats Saiyan Saga due to superior speed and hax.

Discord beats Namek and Android Sagas with his intangibility hax.

Discord beats most of Buu saga, but Majin Buu himself could potentially be a stalemate because of decent enough hax and superior speed.

Discord loses at Super because of the Gods' hax.

The only problem with the power draining is that I don't think Dr.Gero can absorb magic since magic=/=Chi

Xenomorphios said:
The only problem with the power draining is that I don't think Dr.Gero can absorb magic since magic=/=Chi
He also needs to physically grab you and, well, Discord is intangible.

Pikachu942 said:
Discord destroys original Dragon Ball, beating top tiers with his speed and hax and the rest with sheer power.

Discord beats most of Buu saga, but Majin Buu himself could potentially be a stalemate because of decent enough hax and superior speed.

what about GT?

Pikachu942 said:

Indeed. Even then, it's not like he dies, but being BFR'd (like when he was sealed in stone) still counts as a win.

Xenomorphios said:
Pretty sure it would still work. (Not that he stands a chance)

@SomebodyStupid

I dunno enough about GT to make an accurate assessment. I feel like EoGT Goku would win because he seemed like he had reality warping but he might not since THAT MAN IS FEATLESS.

Pikachu942 said:

Indeed. Even then, it's not like he dies, but being BFR'd (like when he was sealed in stone) still counts as a win.
This. A fight doesn't always have to be decided by death here(unless stated otherwise specifically on the op). I mean if the DB characters can't kill Discord(and i'm betting they can't knock him out either, and i'm serious about this), best thing they could do is like what Azathoth said: BFR him.

Well, I agree with Pika, although I would say Majinuub would probably the one capable of defeating him (since hes pretty much a stronger buu) out of GT, for the Movies I think that the Dead Zone technique might stand a chance, Maybe Janemba (since he too has reality warping)

I don't think the Dead Zone would help very much, from what I know of the Garlic Jr. movies they take place roughly during Saiyan Saga or so as evidenced by Kid Gohan and his style of clothing and hair at the time. This would mean Garlic Jr. would be too slow (Sub-Relativistic to Relativistic) and thus be unable to win.

the mafuba and Dead zone won't work on Discord, he can easily escape both by ripping a hole to another dimension

Xenomorphios said:
the mafuba and Dead zone won't work on Discord, he can easily escape both by ripping a hole to another dimension
Oh yeah, that too, I forgot about the Season 5 episode where he just casually rips a hole to another dimension (to be honest that moment was probably the most serious he's been in the show)

@Pika you seem to forget about the Garlic Jr. Arc, he stood a good chance against post Frieza Piccolo, but yeah he probably loses

Pikachu942 said:
Xenomorphios said:
Oh yeah, that too, I forgot about the Season 5 episode where he just casually rips a hole to another dimension (to be honest that moment was probably the most serious he's been in the show)
He did that?(Sry, i stopped watching after Season 4). Damn so Discord can rip out a hole in another dimension then.

For GT and movies...:

Discord almost assuredly murders all of GT, with the possible exception of Majuub (if he still has Buu hax), and EoGT Goku (because we know nothing about him).

As for movies, Discord also ganks every movie villain, with the possible exception of Janemba, because he seems to have reality warping that covers a wider area (albeit less varied), and could possibly hurt Discord. Though if he can't, I don't know if he could actually BFR him.

Pikachu942 said:
Transdimensional BFR is likely how he'd end a lot of fights with characters who have regen.

So this means he completely kills: DB, DBZ (Up to Cell)

Badly destroys, but does not finish: Buu Saga, DBGT, DB Movies, (maybe Super)

I feel like Janemba might be the only person here that can actually kill Discord (or EoGT Goku but lol to him). He might be the only one who can interact with Discord.

SomebodyStupid said:
Replace that with "might not" finish. He could potentially finish the Buu Saga, GT (sans EoGT GuyWeKnowNothingAbout), and the movies (if he figures out Janemba's weakness or can BFR him). Definitely loses in Super, due to Whis and Vados having BFR.

SomebodyStupid said:

Well, yes, but also to note that Janemba, Buu and Majuub only potentially stalemate, they can't actually beat him (besides maybe Janemba), GT and Buu Saga at best can make it a tie, Movies and Super are the only ones that have a chance to win

Back