• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball MWI undoing continuation thread

Dude we are going in circles like I already said if you are saying the macrocosm map doesn't show the actual size then the distance between the planet and the star could be far greater then what we see in the map also from supreme Kai view we can see many celestial bodies so some of them could be the ones which are close are moons that's the simplest way to explain the situation it is not like we get a 360 degree view or full view of the kaioshin realm
We uh, we do though? We get multiple huge zooms out? Hell one is probably a 3-B feat actually.

I mean here

We can see many celestial bodies also it is never said that there are many suns surround the planet just that there are many suns inside the spheres

Uh, that's when he's looking into universe 7, at Beerus?

If youre saying that's the kai realm, then the kai realm in the uni. Aka argument done, thanks for shooting your own foot
Also the fact the guide states the moons we see, ARE in fact suns in the manga... Well no argument to be had.

Uh, that's when he's looking into universe 7, at Beerus?

If youre saying that's the kai realm, then the kai realm in the uni. Aka argument done, thanks for shooting your own foot.
What says the Kai realm ain't separate when we are clearly arguing it is lol(don't give me the visual bs again)

It was never said that there are suns surrounding the planet ever it was just said that there are suns inside the sphere also then why are you using Kai visuals to contradict it again

What says the Kai realm ain't separate when we are clearly arguing it is lol(don't give me the visual bs again)
The very scan youre using to say the suns around it? That's him looking at uni 7. If you want to argue those suns, are the suns around the planet, then it's in uni 7 because that very scan is.
It was never said that there are suns surrounding the planet ever it was just said that there are suns inside the sphere
Yeah, around the planet? Which is confirmed to be depicted as moons in the anime? By the very guides you keep wanting to use.

The very fact the guide says "hey in the anime, the SUNS are MOONS", means hey, those suns we see in the manga, are ya know, suns. Despite this, the anime contradicts and depicts it differently.
You were warned about useless peanut gallery comments.

The very scan youre using to say the suns around it? That's him looking at uni 7. If you want to argue those suns, are the suns around the planet, then it's in uni 7 because that very scan is.

Yeah, around the planet? Which is confirmed to be depicted as moons in the anime? By the very guides you keep wanting to use.

The very fact the guide says "hey in the anime, the SUNS are MOONS", means hey, those suns we see in the manga, are ya know, suns. Despite this, the anime contradicts and depicts it differently.

You were warned about useless peanut gallery comments.
And the very guides say that there are suns inside the spheres your point

And the very guides say that there are suns inside the spheres your point
Are you for real? My point, which ive spelt out 5 times now, is the ANIME changes and depicts it DIFFERENTLY. Despite that, we dont pretend the MOONS, only in the ANIME, which are, in fact SUNS in the manga, arent actually MOONS, because we take ACTUAL SHOWINGS first and foremost and if it contradicts a guide we dont USE THAT.
The fact theyre MOONS also contradicts the model.

Yet despite the fact we already have a confirmed fucky, acknowledged by the VERY GUIDE, you all want to handwave every other discrepancy, even if consistent, because "it dont line up with this thing that isnt implied or shown in this specific canon", as if the anime doesnt already have differences in even the most basic cosmological facet.

“It has various functions, such as distorting space and displaying past events in the form of images or activating the ability to move between planets.”

Spatial Manipulation and Retrocognition are adjoined with an "and", whereas the Warp technique is separated by "or", implying that the former two are connected, whereas the third is a completely different function altogether, which aligns with an, admittedly, unverified Deviantart user's translation. (They claim, in their user bio, that they watch and read anime and manga in Japanese and translate as a hobby, though.)

If we had the original Japanese text, this'd a lot easier, damnit.
How come none of Dragon Ball's (one of the largest, if not the largest non-Pokemon anime franchise in the world) databooks have been translated or released digitally?

I feel like all of you are unable to grasp the point.

The anime and manga have a blatant discrepancy, not only with the model, but the intent behind a basic cosmological feature. Despite this, we dont treat the anime differently from shown. It's a difference, we accept it as such because it's what we see.

Yes, except, unlike the manga, the anime corroborates it hard confirming thats what they look like. Do you not understand that?
Except this is wrong. The Whis and Zeno models are very clearly simplified relative to the giant galaxy due to the lack of consistent, to scale, visual representation of the visibly apparent celestial bodies that were alongside the galaxy. Like I mentioned before. Thus, as per your own argument, it’s invalid. An abstraction.

Spatial Manipulation and Retrocognition are adjoined with an "and", whereas the Warp technique is separated by "or", implying that the former two are connected, whereas the third is a completely different function altogether, which aligns with an, admittedly, unverified Deviantart user's translation. (They claim, in their user bio, that they watch and read anime and manga in Japanese and translate as a hobby, though.)

If we had the original Japanese text, this'd a lot easier, damnit.
How come none of Dragon Ball's (one of the largest, if not the largest non-Pokemon anime franchise in the world) databooks have been translated or released digitally?
That’s the official Spanish translation, made by Planeta Comic

Except this is wrong. The Whis and Zeno models are very clearly simplified relative to the giant galaxy due to the lack of consistent, to scale, visual representation of the visibly apparent celestial bodies that were alongside the galaxy. Like I mentioned before. Thus, as per your own argument, it’s invalid. An abstraction.
???
Theyre literally identical to the SS scene?

Theyre giant galaxy with lights and stuff in enclosed spheres? Thats LITERALLY the same. Lil different than a dozen models with blatant non to scale abstractions that contradict what we actually see, don't be obtuse.

???
Theyre literally identical to the SS scene?

Theyre giant galaxy with lights and stuff in enclosed spheres? Thats LITERALLY the same. Lil different than a dozen models with blatant non to scale abstractions that contradict what we actually see, don't be obtuse.
Ah. So when specifically one item, snake way, is improperly sized it’s a total abstraction even in the case it’s objectively in use (DBS Manga) and thus cannot be used as valid to scale evidence, or evidence at all. However, in terms of the anime, those minor visual inconsistencies (such as those massive colored lights outside of the main galaxy, clearly visible, and thus should be on those spheres, that Omega pitched to be the other dimensions), don’t matter and I’m simply obtuse? How fascinating.

Ah. So when specifically one item, snake way, is improperly sized it’s a total abstraction even in the case it’s objectively in use (DBS Manga). However, in terms of the anime, those minor visual inconsistencies (such as those massive lights outside of the galaxy, clearly visible, and thus should be on those spheres, that Omega pitched to be the other dimensions), matter and I’m simply obtuse? How fascinating.
Yeah ngl.

Big difference between multiple discrepancies, literal incomparable depictions, blatant abstractions to the umpteenth degree whether it's snake way, kai planets, and according to drone, even the stars in the kai realm, among others.

You said it yourself, theyre actively minor, shit you can chalk up to just being animated separately, doesnt change the fact they align with the literal depiction in the anime.

Do you still think the manga doesn't scale? With the proof of the afterlife being explicitly called the upper half of the entire sphere being brought forward?
It is visibly the upper half from the outside but I don't think that necessarily means the inside corresponds in scale to the physical universe.

It is visibly the upper half from the outside but I don't think that necessarily means the inside corresponds in scale to the physical universe.
No I mean it is explicitly called the upper half in text, ad is stated to be the contrast/counterpart of the living world nd is called the cosmos. Also the living world isn't just the physical universe, it contains both the mortal universe (low2c) and the demon realm(irrelevant right now). But it being called upper half and the counterpart to a space that contains a low2c space and another space while also being called a cosmos, shouldn't that be enough to at least disuade an outright disagreement?

Whis has special abilities to transfer objects and people into dimensions, this is called BFR

Whis teleports from the city to the earth's core

I don't think repeated comments about Whis will help to refute any point, Whis has the abilities to come and go from any dimension, he even has teleportation that can go anywhere in a matter of seconds.

Lord Griffin said that while his first choice is likely 2C, if it were a straight choice between 2C and not 2C, he would pick 2C

Doesn't that count as a agreement as well based on this thread's choices?
No since he still said he was voting a "likely" rating in his vote

Null is definitely right. Those aren’t warp. But like I mentioned prior, Warp grants multiversal travel across separated space-times/universes, so it’s a moot point since it has the necessary capacity to reach areas like teleportation does.

Null is definitely right. Those aren’t warp. But like I mentioned prior, Warp grants multiversal travel across separated space-times/universes, so it’s a moot point since it has the necessary capacity to reach areas like teleportation does.
Sure, but the overall point is, strictly saying "just/only teleportation" is clearly wrong. Warp is flight with extra steps.

That's simply it, lol.

Sure, but the overall point is, strictly saying "just/only teleportation" is clearly wrong. Warp is flight with extra steps.

That's simply it, lol.
But teleportation or dimensional travel is necessary to go to these realms, Whis does not have simple flight, it distorts space-time when it enters a dimension.

Back