• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes hit 2-A!

Why are some people saying this aged poorly or something? This thread's existence wasn't suppose to mock that DB being 2-A will never happen, just how strong they would be if they did reach that tier.

Edit: But what Ion said was uhhhhh yeah, rip bro.

Even 2-B Goku shitslaps Demonbane

Current Me: "Dude, Dragon Ball has a bunch of 2-A characters in Dragon Ball Heroes, some 2-C characters in Dragon Ball Super and the verse is actually decently haxed"

Me from 2017: "Lmao such a wanker, as if Dragon Ball will ever reach Tier 2. Only tier 2 is Shin Budokai Janemba. Also, hax? Miss me with that BS. Even I, an avid DB fan know that the it is just a punchy verse"

Regarding 2A hereos / Xenoverse.

Is there some statement about Fu confirmed Timeline is infinite. I mean on Espanol language there statement about that.

now that i realize regenerating after being erased along with spacetime counts as high godly that would update hearts, zamasu and future warrior 2 ... thoughts

No, it doesn't. We stopped using that definition when we nuked True-Godly.

Small reminder to everyone that a scaling chain will NOT allow you to reach characters who scale to a larger amount of universes in 2-A for the same reason as why Infinity x 2-C =/= 2-A or 2 x Low 2-C =/= 2-C.

Back