• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Using portals ia a contradiction if they have never showcased/directly stated to use speed. They have always used on-screen hax such as portals.

Your MFTL+ vs IT example is a false equivalence as the MFTL+ feats do exist in this case. However the Immeasurable feats, not really, it was never said they do that through only speed, and characters who were powered from the DDB used portals, implying that the DDBs traveled in other timelines through portals as well.

Meh, would wait input from @Ottavio_Merluzzo and @Dominodalek about this.
If I remember, there is a demonstrative feat of chronoa flying along with other patrollers.

Endless literally means the same thing as infinite as far as I am aware, whereas countless just means that it is not possible for somebody to count that high.
They are pretty much synonyms of each.

An endless amount is too large to count, a countless amount is never ending.

Any finite number can be counted up to, an infinite amount has no end.

Ad infinitum continues on endlessly, reaching numbers too high to count.

You sure that countless means "is never ending", and not "too much to count"?
Also you sure that endless means "too large to count", but not "never ending"?

I guess you messed up the order.

I mean, regarding the cosmology, in Xenoverse it was stated by the patroller that timelines (the ones outside the main story line) "split" naturally, that history has Infinite branches Itself.
So meaning the Multiverse itself has Infinite timelines, and thus Xenoverse along with Heroes would be affected

You sure that countless means "is never ending", and not "too much to count"?
Also you sure that endless means "too large to count", but not "never ending"?

I guess you messed up the order.
I was making a point that they could be used interchangeable.

I do not agree with you at all in this particular case. My apologies.

I don't think I understand why we should ignore the "Infinite branches" statement?

I think people just missed, as I got Ninja'ed by 2 or 3 people at the same time, however this:

I mean, regarding the cosmology, in Xenoverse it was stated by the patroller that timelines (the ones outside the main story line) "split" naturally, that history has Infinite branches Itself.
So meaning the Multiverse itself has Infinite timelines, and thus Xenoverse along with Heroes would be affected

And yeah, the two patrollers Akoya and Hayako mentioned this:

はあ... 歴史について学んでも学んでも... キリがないな... 頭が痛くなるぜ...! = Hah...If you learned or not about history...[you know] it doesn't make sense....my head is gonna start hurting.

まあ 歴史なんて 無限に枝分かれしてるうえにどの歴史がどう正しいかなんてわからないしね.. = History is infinitely branched out...I don't know which one is right [after a while]...

(WHAT OTHER JAPANESE GUY SAID):

Akoya: "Well, history is something that, on top of having limitless branches, we don't know which history is correct, etc."

Hayako: "Sigh...even if I study and study about history, there's no end to it...my head hurts!"

The Xenoverse Official translated version says this however:

Hayako: "History can end taking an infinite number of paths. Eventually you lose track of what the correct version is supposed to be."

Which again still fits the narrative of infinite diverging timelines.
Paths refering to Timelines in this context.
Multiple paths ie multiple course of actions that caused a different timeline to form.

Last edited:
I think people just missed, as I got Ninja'ed by 2 or 3 people at the same time, however this:

And yeah, the two patrollers Akoya and Hayako mentioned this:

はあ... 歴史について学んでも学んでも... キリがないな... 頭が痛くなるぜ...! = Hah...If you learned or not about history...[you know] it doesn't make sense....my head is gonna start hurting.

まあ 歴史なんて 無限に枝分かれしてるうえにどの歴史がどう正しいかなんてわからないしね.. = History is infinitely branched out...I don't know which one is right [after a while]...

(WHAT OTHER JAPANESE GUY SAID):

Akoya: "Well, history is something that, on top of having limitless branches, we don't know which history is correct, etc."

Hayako: "Sigh...even if I study and study about history, there's no end to it...my head hurts!"

Hayako: "History can end taking an infinite number of paths. Eventually you lose track of what the correct version is supposed to be."

Which again still fits the narrative of infinite diverging timelines.
Paths refering to Timelines in this context.
Multiple paths ie multiple course of actions that caused a different timeline to form.
@StrymULTRA

You missed this

̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶e̶r̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶g̶n̶o̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶
I did not. I only responded to him because he is using “website” to refute argument.

Just a heads up, we more recently accepted Endless as being a possible synonym for Infinite and multiple staff members; especially most of the English speaking ones and ones who live in the United States agreed that Endless if taken 100% literally is synonymous with the word infinite. So at worst, if the 2-B/2-A justifications come from the numerous "Endless" statements, then that would at worst downgrade the cosmology to "At least 2-B, possibly 2-A".
Also, I forgot what complaints people had with saying Budokai Tenkaichi series being part of the Heroes cosmology, but that did have a blatant infinite translation.
So I overall disagree with getting 2-A outright but personally don't mind just making it possibly 2-A next to at least 2-B. As for Immeasurable speed, I am also personally fine with that downgrade.
Oh I wasn’t aware that we find endless = infinite now

what the **** did i come back to

Anyways, stance hasn't changed on immeasurable, the endless/infinite debate is stupid, and I'll be waiting for DBH supporters to give more context on the 2-A stuff before sully deciding (though that one guy very blatantly saying he'd die to 2-A levels of destruction is hard to argue against).

Also, I feel like nobody has brought up the Hit's time skip works perfectly fine in Heroes, so that is a clear anti-feat for immeasurable speed.

This is how timelines work in DB for anyone who wants to argue about them being infinite

The third paragraph in the entire article.

Besides, the article discusses also general relativity, haha, sending fundamental particles through time, states that travelling at faster-than-light speeds would allow for time travel, haha, and quantum mechanics—all examples of real world physics that Dragon Ball has steered clear of.

WAIT.

From seeing better the scene, it just seems that FW1 has grabbed the time scroll in time, managaing to escape in some place which is outside the destruction.

So yeah, is not even a durability feat lmao.

WAIT.

From seeing better the scene, it just seems that FW1 has grabbed the time scroll in time, managaing to escape in some place which is outside the destruction.

So yeah, is not even a durability feat lmao.
Never noticed that

"All of space and time" can mean a lot of things. It can mean the space-time of a single universe like of all the multiverse. But it means more the space-time of a single universe in context. The Supreme Kai of time Manages the space-time of the universe (23:16 to 24:22). Chronoa also says that Demigra has endangered a single universe as well (37:11 to 37:24). Also, TokiToki powers seem to be able to create only one timeline per time (Also said from 2:22 to 2:36). Though getting the egg does indeed allow you to manipulate space-time and absorbing it does give you power (23:16 to 24:20).

From Demigra's perspective, all of space and time should include all the timelines. Not sure why him endangering the universe means Demigra can only control the space time of 1 universe. Managing the space-time of the universe doesn't limit you to only 1 universe. I agree with this not scaling to striking power and durability, but space-time manipulation for Demigra should stay at 2-A or 2-B if the cosmology downgrade is accepted

From Demigra's perspective, all of space and time should include all the timelines. Not sure why him endangering the universe means Demigra can only control the space time of 1 universe. Managing the space-time of the universe doesn't limit you to only 1 universe.
There is an issue though. Demigra has absorbed Toki Toki, which is the same that is used from Towa and Mira to manipulate space-time as well (and latter got a BIG power boost after aborbing the egg and Towa). However, is limited to a single timeline as Toki Toki has showcased to have control on only one timeline per time in Xenoverse.
I agree with this not scaling to striking power and durability, but space-time manipulation for Demigra should stay at 2-A or 2-B if the cosmology downgrade is accepted
Would be only range, is not AP.

There is an issue though. Demigra has absorbed Toki Toki, which is the same that is used from Towa and Mira to manipulate space-time as well (and latter got a BIG power boost after aborbing the egg and Towa). However, is limited to a single timeline as Toki Toki has showcased to have control on only one timeline per time in Xenoverse.

Would be only range, is not AP.
But that's just for 1 egg? Why would it be a limit to his full power? Controlling the space and time of a whole multiverse of infinite worlds would also be AP, its not just range. Otherwise creating a multiverse wouldn't be anything but a range feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back