• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just Dragon ball verse mechanics.

Enma-sama gives dead mortals a physical to body to be able to interact with the living world.
However, in the verse, if your physical body is destroyed or you die again, it seems your soul vanishes from existence itself.

That's just Dragon ball verse mechanics.

Enma-sama gives dead mortals a physical to body to be able to interact with the living world.
However, in the verse, if your physical body is destroyed or you die again, it seems your soul vanishes from existence itself.
Aka the halo literally gives nothing outside Immortality 1 and some resistances (like Age or Disease) because if you die while already dead (like Vegeta or Hearts), you just don't exist anymore.

This is why Hearts doesn't act like Deadpool but rather like a normal fighter in BBM.

Aka the halo literally gives nothing outside Immortality 1 and some resistances (like Age or Disease) because if you die while already dead (like Vegeta or Hearts), you just don't exist anymore.

This is why Hearts doesn't act like Deadpool but rather like a normal fighter in BBM.
Exactly, the halo state has such a big weakness that can't be called type 5 Imao. I agree on that

Energy/Life/Ki absorption: Where's the scans to suggest they can do this? Because I don't recall them being able to use this willy nilly.
It comes from the Draw ability which all characters cannot use.
Space-Time Manipulation via powering up to SSJ4: So why is this labeled as space time manipulation as Goku literally says he doesn't know what impact it will have on time, plus this is heavily implied to be more of an AP feat rather than messing with space and time by warping it.
They can accidentally destroy space-time by letting their power go loose too much so I can agree that it's just AP
Reactive Evolution: This isn't reactive evolution, getting more power in response to getting hurt sounds like accelerated development as opposed to RE.
That should be changed to RE, yes
Probability hax: Any scans for this? Because it doesn't really elaborate on anything, plus this could just be another CI thing where it's game mechanics or just an AOE move, which doesn't mean he warps probability to always hit ala Gurren Lagann.
It's likely CI stuff so it should be removed
Petrification: Turning someone into glass isn't petrifying, petrification is turning someone into stone, that's the whole point of petrification. This is just transmutation.
Fair enough
Law Manipulation: So where's the statement that Shenron can rewrite laws with his wishes? Last time I checked I don't recall that being stated for Shenron in Fusion Reborn, just that he was incapable of doing anything about Janemba's shenanigans.
Good question. Although Dark Shenron did erase the Copy Universe without destroying the original one in the process so maybe that could count?
Paralysis: The scans are a bit too vague, plus the one with goku makes it implied the attack just knocks them out as opposed to paralysis so some clarifications on this would be nice.
Doesn't seem like Paralysis to me.
Energy Manipulation and Matter manipulation: This sounds like shapeshifting if he's turning himself into energy.
Agreed
Life Manipulation: Why is this being argued as life manipulation as opposed to resurrection? Using ki to revive someone like Broly is just textbook definition of resurrection.
Meh, Demigra did use his Dark Ki to heal Broly after he was knocked out and defeated and healing someone is a possible use of Life Manip but either or works
Resistance to Sealing and BFR: So assuming this is the scatter attack, can I ask how exactly they resist being sealed and BFR'd away when it's done via opening a portal and kicking them in? Because arguing they resist the effects of dark ki when the context for this dark ki ability is just opening a door and kicking them in isn't the same as the mind hax/corruption stuff the dark ki's always been known for.
I'm gonna have to agree with you here
Law and Physics hax: So I noticed the thread used to add these two abilities seem to skip some important context. First off the new universe was made through a combination of time power and dark demon realm, not dark ki on its own. The second argument being the demon world has more magic influence than science, this was discussed in depth but to be short, nothing about magic having more influence than science remotely means they warp the physics and law of the demon world, especially when the world already existed prior to the demon being banished there. By this logic every Harry Potter character has physics and law hax because the wizarding world has more magic influence than science.
If you agree that the copy universe was a combination of Time Power & DDR power, then wouldn't that logically just give Law & physics to anyone who has them both?
Acausality Type 1 and 4: Not exactly a full debunk but moreso a question, why is this labeled a "higher degree" when nothing in the scans really indicate that they have higher degrees of type 1 and 4 acausality? Just normal type 1 and 4 evidence.
I can agree with it just being regular type 1 & 4 if the evidence presented is not enough for a "higher degree" rating.
Incorporeality: This isn't incorporeal, being incorporeal implies that they naturally lack a physical body to begin with, this is just them being dead.
Fair enough

I'll check the rest later

Last edited:
@BestMGQScalerEver Petrification is specifically turning the target into stone. Transmutation is a more varied version of that so it's really redundant and not correct to list someone who turns others to glass as petrification when transmutation does that.

@1st_Virtue_of_Pure_Void Everything I listed in the OP is what's being removed/changed. Chaos ball is one of the more egregious examples but everything else I'm questioning the validity unless the supporters can provide more context for the abilities.

@segetero Did you read my refute to the quantum hax at all? I literally gave examples of character who have black hole creation on their page but do NOT have quantum hax because they made a black hole. You don't slap extra hax into a character for making a black hole unless you can provide evidence that they can do that. Also you don't have to post multiple times in a single response, just make one big response, it takes too much unnecessary space when you comment more than once for a response.

@Maitreya Not really, the scan for them "making the demon world" said that they were sealed away in a separate space, and in that separate space is where they build their kingdom and have it be the demon realm. It's one thing entirely if it was a void and they made everything from scratch down to its creation, but nothing in the scan implies that.

@godofice the whole "science not having much influence over magic" is another way of saying there's more wizards than scientists in the demon realm, which given the context on how Demigra, Towa, etc. are all wizards who end up becoming gods it makes sense. This is hardly different from how Harry Potter worlds are shown where the Muggle world and Wizarding world are different in where one focuses more on magic than science, but that doesn't mean everyone in the wizarding world gets physics and law hax for having more magical influence than science.
You can’t use that logic Towa isn’t canon and Demigra isn’t a sorcessor in the canon it describes the living universe as a rule that abides by science and the demon realm as a place where science doesn’t have as much authority and it says it makes them polar opposites in this way your only excuse is saying non canon characters are canon to db

You can’t use that logic Towa isn’t canon and Demigra isn’t a sorcessor in the canon it describes the living universe as a rule that abides by science and the demon realm as a place where science doesn’t have as much authority and it says it makes them polar opposites in this way your only excuse is saying non canon characters are canon to db
Dude, the scan is literally just saying that instead of scientists there are wizards in the demon world.

How is that saying that the laws of physics are replaced from magic?

Dude, the scan is literally just saying that instead of scientists there are wizards in the demon world.

How is that saying that the laws of physics are replaced from magic?
No it literally describes them as polar opposites after it explains that the living universe abides my science and the Demon realm magic has more authority than science if you say there’s wizards or whatever can you show me scans of canon scenes implying that? That assumption requires a lot of proof and you can’t use the games for that

Also the copy universe only requires dark magic to be made and all the time bird did was speed it up it was just gonna take a while so I don’t see how that wouldn’t scale to dark magic either

It’s referring to science when it says that I’ll literally quote it word for word and color coat it for you

The living world is split into two dimensions described as being 2 sides of a coin. The top half of the universe, overseen by the Kaio and Kaioshin, and run according to science (Or whatever passes for it in the DB world). The bottom half is the Demon Realm, where magic has more sway than science, and where the evil Makaio and Maikaioshin are gods. Despite the two dimensions being polar opposites like this |

IT LITERALLY SAYS they’re polar opposites because one abides by science and one doesn’t it couldn’t be any simpler than that

Fusion Zamasu
  • High-Godly
We all know that Fusion Zamasu is not concept AE anymore, but apparentely this dialogue is used as evidence for why Zamasu is """"concept"""".

See the issue? Fu was never talking about Infinite Zamasu, but only about how Goku Black/Zamasu's ideas are way too convoluted compared to his way simpler goals.

"But but but Infinite Zamasu appeared in Xenoverse 2!!"

And I don't give a damn? Because Infinite Zamasu appears only in DLC 4 (as you can see also on the Steam page), while Fu only appears in DLC 6 (or called also Extra Pack 2) in his 1st appearance (Steam page).

So yeah, those are poorly connected things in a poor attempt at wanking again. They're not related at all, so High Godly must disappear as well.

"But but history erasure!!!!"

It's pretty ******* funny how actually no history erasure was mentioned at all, as Zamasu's death is part of history, implying that still exists too.

Not to mention that @PrinceofPein said that if people still remember a character, then their history is not fully erased, and Zamasu was remembered indeed across both canon and all the other medias.

The timeline literally was erased that is why the time ring disappeared additionally time scroll can record things that don’t exist such as the non-existent history(demon realm) or the multiverse after it was completely obliterated by demigra in xv1. Finally as for the people not remembering fully erased individuals that might be an inconsistent as the time patrol remembered the histories erased by agois

I will get the scans later I just have school

Finally as for the people not remembering fully erased individuals that might be an inconsistent as the time patrol remembered the histories erased by agois
When have they ever forgot about something which was erased from EE?

I don't talk about time paradoxes (and even that is very meh as Trunks still remembered FW1 after that Towa paradoxed them).

When have they ever forgot about something which was erased from EE?

I don't talk about time paradoxes (and even that is very meh as Trunks still remembered FW1 after that Towa paradoxed them).
You said
(Not to mention that @PrinceofPein said that if people still remember a character, then their history is not fully erased, and Zamasu was remembered indeed across both canon and all the other medias.)
I’m in between college classes currently so I can’t provide the scans till later

You said
(Not to mention that @PrinceofPein said that if people still remember a character, then their history is not fully erased, and Zamasu was remembered indeed across both canon and all the other medias.)
I’m in between college classes currently so I can’t provide the scans till later
Exactly, people somehow remembering a character who was erased across time so they never existed is a contradiction.

That's something that came since XenoVerse 1 as Demigra threatened to erase FW1 in such a way, but with Zamasu that didn't really happen lol.

@Dagoth_OwO Demigra showing up and everything getting ****** over by his power doesn’t mean chaos manipulation, plus saying “what a disastrous force” doesn’t mean you’re warping literal chaos. To get chaos manipulation you’re gonna need something more explicit than this.

Not really sure about the Dark Shenron copy universe wish tbh. I can see EE and just more reality but idk if that gives law hax by default.

yeah, my stances haven’t changed with the last time I questioned it, characters with both time power and Dark Demon Realm powers I’m fine with having the copy universe law stuff. I disagree with the individual ki powers having these abilities, as it’s the same as giving only time power or only dark ki all of the chaos ball abilities.

I'm kinda busy due to the start of new week, don't have time to skim throught the thread however i will responses to some point first (since there is too many thing need to discuss bruhh)

Paralysis Inducement: i remember restrain someone and make them unable to act is also paralysis???, if not then what that kind of thing fall under????

Resistance to Sealing and BFR: So assuming this is the scatter attack, can I ask how exactly they resist being sealed and BFR'd away when it's done via opening a portal and kicking them in? Because arguing they resist the effects of dark ki when the context for this dark ki ability is just opening a door and kicking them in isn't the same as the mind hax/corruption stuff the dark ki's always been known for.
Oke then, however, the resistance to BFR, is also resist Dark Ki which through victim across time, not just the scatter attack

Weapon Creation and Duplication: Which one is it? Either it makes numerous weapons or it duplicates itself, you can't have both.
it is Duplication then
Enhanced Power Null and Purification: Why is the same scan being used for both Dormant and Awakened key? Especially when we have scans in the Dormant tabber that shows it working on Mechi, so why is this being argued as better power null and purification?
Huh, i it is different scan??, Dormaint key don't have it. Anyway the reason i place it is because its abilities got boosted, but remove it is fine
Incorporeal and Intangibility: Same as the demon physiology one, if there's nothing to imply the keysword lacked a physical form in the first place why would it have incorporeal in the first place? Also is there like anything that implies it turned into energy beyond the visuals because it glowing doesn't really tell me anything.
Oke, fair then, but it still pass through Chronoa body without harming her, and Trunks directly sliced her so Intangibility should stay
Empowerment: This ability is for characters who get boosts based on what they're aligned for, the keysword being effective against demonic powers doesn't really mean empowerment unless lex luthor using kryptonite somehow means he's empowered.
oke fair
Resisting Status effects and Devilmite beam: So ignoring how this is a literal sword so unless you can actually target weapons with status effects or there's proof that the keysword lets people not be affected by this, why the hell does it resist the Devilmite beam when it literally has no malice due to being an inanimate object? Plus the scans do not show anything that implies the characters can resist it, just that it's in the game and can take out anyone that's hit by it. So unless the keysword itself is stated to repel the effects of the devilmite beam or anything that implies resistance, this should go. This also applies to everyone else in the verse that resists the devilmite beam for the same reason.
I actually prepare to remove it so it is fine anyway

Anyway there is some, i need to sleep now for early work tomorrow, we can talk about other things tomorrow

@Vietthai96 No holding someone down by more conventional stuff like chaining their body would be just holding them down. Paralysis inducement if literally freezing them on the spot like how Guldo used his paralysis spell on gohan and krillin.

that's fine by me, I can wait for you and Dagoth to respond to the rest

Can y'all at least talk about MY shit ffs 😭
This entire thing made me wonder just how unmodered the DBH/XV pages are.

Stuff on Demon Physiology
Issue issue issue... These two things contradict each other and Demons explicitly never regenerated from Mechi's crap. For one, Trunks and co were rescued from Mechi's black hole without physical arm. Second, Mechi never destroyed said timelines, only absorbed them. And the Timelines were simply taken from Mechi's body from TokiToki. So unless you think that Timelines have Low Godly regen, you know that's dumb.

So overtime Low Godly and Immortality 3 issa ******* no-no. It shouldn't even be Regeneration to begin with.
  • Acausality Type 4
This is another ******* proof on how DB fans can't interpret anything outside for highballing. The scan only says that demons use magic and not science, not that magic is used instead of laws of physics or whatever nonsense lmao.

This scan says instead that the living universe is only based on ours, so it's not evidence for anything.

Being separated from the flow of time maybe is still Type 4 Acausality given that Lavos, Exdeath and others for being in similar realms, but I am unsure lol.

Fusion Zamasu
  • High-Godly
We all know that Fusion Zamasu is not concept AE anymore, but apparentely this dialogue is used as evidence for why Zamasu is """"concept"""".

See the issue? Fu was never talking about Infinite Zamasu, but only about how Goku Black/Zamasu's ideas are way too convoluted compared to his way simpler goals.

"But but but Infinite Zamasu appeared in Xenoverse 2!!"

And I don't give a damn? Because Infinite Zamasu appears only in DLC 4 (as you can see also on the Steam page), while Fu only appears in DLC 6 (or called also Extra Pack 2) in his 1st appearance (Steam page).

So yeah, those are poorly connected things in a poor attempt at wanking again. They're not related at all, so High Godly must disappear as well.

"But but history erasure!!!!"

It's pretty ******* funny how actually no history erasure was mentioned at all, as Zamasu's death is part of history, implying that still exists too.

Not to mention that @PrinceofPein said that if people still remember a character, then their history is not fully erased, and Zamasu was remembered indeed across both canon and all the other medias.

Stuff on Time Power
There's something very weird with this...

As the power is shown to be able to nullify Dark Shenron's wishes, it can possibly nullify the powers of the other Eternal Dragons, like Super Shenron (SDBH)'s power that granted regeneration-type immortality upon Fusion Zamasu (SDBH), allowing Zamasu to return even after Zeno erasing him as Infinite Zamasu - the abstract ideas of order and justice of the universe, along with the timeline

Where are the scans of that? Because I can allow a "possibly Mid Godly negation" but without scans that should go as well.

And that's all ig.

Agree with anything @Theglassman12 said btw.

Btw
Type 5 Immortality: Yeah none of the scans remotely imply that they're unbound by conventional life and death, especially when we have Frieza say that they're already dead and erasing their souls means they stay dead. This is at best Type 7 immortality.
It shouldn't be any ability at all.

When a character who is already dead is killed, they simply cease to exist, as said in both Manga:

And anime:

Checking again Type 7 definition...

7: Undead: Characters who cannot die due to technically being already dead, often overlapping with other forms of immortality. This includes characters who can keep existing as spiritual entities upon dying.

And is clearly not the case. At best they get Type 1 immortality given that as they're already dead, they cannot truly age, but that's it.

@Theglassman12 I mean, if it's not Chaos Manipulation then what would it be then? My problem with this one boils down to what this would exactly be then. I don't think it's raw AP since buildings on Earth just randomly start floating up in the sky when Mechikabura appears far away in deep space. This is why I first suggested Chaos Manip since it seems to fit the possible uses in its page due to its random chaotic effects by simple appearance. The only other thing I can think of is Gravity Manipulation, but if you have a better suggestion I'm all ears.

Well we could go with a "possibly" if that works, but I can see where you're coming from

That's fair. I can also agree to this

Also, to continue the convo:
Ki/Energy/Life Absorption: Ignoring how the scan is only in japanese with no translation of what it says, the game itself implies they just lose stamina by just fighting and taking damage, not that they have it absorbed from them. Unless there's some explicit statements that the keysword can absorb all 3 of these things I don't see why this should be on the page.
I don't recall atm of the Keysword having absorbtion and the scan in question does not qualify for it, so I'm fine with removing it for now until more proper proof is found.
Holy Manipulation: None of the scans remotely mentions its holy in nature, just that it can fight off the demonic powers.
It's prob just light manip, yes
Resistance to all Demonic Abilities: So why is this in the Dormant Key tabber when the scan being shown literally has the awakened keysword in display? Doesn't look right to me.
Bruh......yeah, that should be moved to the Awakened key
Resistance to Holy and Light: Why would this grant resistance to both of these abilities? There's no statements that it's able to resist its light powers, plus no mention of holy powers whatsoever.
I'm inclined to agree with this

I'll respond to the rest later

@StrymULTRA a lot of what you’ve said I already brought up in the OP. Them being outside of time as of now could count with it being type 4 Acausality. The stuff with the magic stuff yeah not really enough for type 4.

the regen stuff I already explained that it should be mid-godly at best so idk why your bringing this up.

Negging Zamasu stems from Hearts using the universe tree to get rid of Zamasu, but if you can provide evidence that he didn’t get negged I can agree to it being nuked.

That’s still type 7 immortality technically speaking. Vegeta “lives” on as a dead person, that’s literally type 7 immortality as he’s an undead person.

@Dagoth_OwO some form of telekinesis or just them powering up. Goku transforming into Super Saiyan 3 caused waters to rise and a bunch of other shit, we don’t really give chaos manipulation for that. If it’s gonna be chaos manipulation it would have to have some explicit statements of chaos affecting the world.

a possibly works for me.

@Dagoth_OwO Demigra showing up and everything getting ****** over by his power doesn’t mean chaos manipulation, plus saying “what a disastrous force” doesn’t mean you’re warping literal chaos. To get chaos manipulation you’re gonna need something more explicit than this.

Not really sure about the Dark Shenron copy universe wish tbh. I can see EE and just more reality but idk if that gives law hax by default.

yeah, my stances haven’t changed with the last time I questioned it, characters with both time power and Dark Demon Realm powers I’m fine with having the copy universe law stuff. I disagree with the individual ki powers having these abilities, as it’s the same as giving only time power or only dark ki all of the chaos ball abilities.
I explained the dark demon realm stuff plus the scan you sent “disproving” the copy universe shows that only dark ki is needed for the creation of the universe and all time bird does is speed it up so it can be made with only dark ki it just takes longer the only validation you have for removing this stuff is removing all the context and going nah this doesn’t qualify

edit: I would be fine talking this over with you on discord as well if you have that

Paralysis Inducement: i remember restrain someone and make them unable to act is also paralysis???, if not then what that kind of thing fall under????
You can tie someone up without "paralyzing" them, you know. Do real life humans have paralysis inducement because we can use ropes or handcuffs to restrain people?

@godofice Nothing in this link remotely implies the dark demon realm power by itself is making the universe and the time power just accelerates it. It's stated that both of them are making the universe, that's it.

We can still discuss it here dude, I'm in no rush.

@godofice Nothing in this link remotely implies the dark demon realm power by itself is making the universe and the time power just accelerates it. It's stated that both of them are making the universe, that's it.

We can still discuss it here dude, I'm in no rush.
That’s not the point I was referring to about talking about on discord it was this point
It’s referring to science when it says that I’ll literally quote it word for word and color coat it for you

The living world is split into two dimensions described as being 2 sides of a coin. The top half of the universe, overseen by the Kaio and Kaioshin, and run according to science (Or whatever passes for it in the DB world). The bottom half is the Demon Realm, where magic has more sway than science, and where the evil Makaio and Maikaioshin are gods. Despite the two dimensions being polar opposites like this |

IT LITERALLY SAYS they’re polar opposites because one abides by science and one doesn’t it couldn’t be any simpler than that
the context refers to them as polar opposites because one abides by science and one doesn’t and even refers to it as 2 sides of a coin for that reason the context fully gives the explanation right there it’s polar opposites for that reason as stated in the scan you guys are bringing up other stuff when the context is fully there highlighted in color which is why I wanted to talk about this on discord

regarding the fu scan:
After all, the power of the Dark Demon Realm and God Bird are forcing the birth of the universe which usually takes a long time.
This is literally saying without the God Bird power it usually takes a long time to do but the god bird power makes it shorter

Last edited:
Those are the scans that prove that erased histories can be recorded on the timescrolls, and that aerated times rolls and intern erased histories can be remembered by the time patrol.

Now my argument why high godly should be changed to history level rather than removed.
Zamsu’s regen comes from reconstitution from being erasedby Zeno (high godly or otherwise) which has not changed, and regening from Zeno’s erasure should be high godly as Zeno’s erasure affected the timeline in it’s entirety otherwise the EE feat would not have been 2-C in the first place. The timeline Zeno erased was zamasu’s native timeline so every bit of his history should have been nuked aswell, since the timeline was destroyed, as accepted on this wiki and evidenced by the fact the time ring corresponding to the future trunks timeline disappeared.

@godofice can you stop with the colored text? It makes it really hard to see what you’re typing when it’s in dark mode.

Also your whole opposite coin scan doesn’t really explain anything with the laws and physics being fundamentally different, let alone the dark ki being what made the entire realm from nothingness.

No it doesn’t, it doesn’t say the time bird power accelerates it, it just said both combined can make a universe happen, which normally wouldn’t happen that fast.

As for heat resistance, goku was able to wistand numerous heat attacks from nauva shenron and didn't get fried. So it should stay, as for ice, air, earth and electricity, they likely should go.

@godofice can you stop with the colored text? It makes it really hard to see what you’re typing when it’s in dark mode.

Also your whole opposite coin scan doesn’t really explain anything with the laws and physics being fundamentally different, let alone the dark ki being what made the entire realm from nothingness.

No it doesn’t, it doesn’t say the time bird power accelerates it, it just said both combined can make a universe happen, which normally wouldn’t happen that fast.
It does it compares the top half and bottom half to 2 sides of a coin and then it explains that the top half abides by science while the bottom half authority doesn’t have as much evidence and after it says that it says Despite being Polar Opposites like this it’s literally saying it’s polar opposites regarding how science works in one half and the other half so it refers to them as being polar opposites regarding to science

Regarding Fu Fu literally holds and examines the universe before absorbing Dogi Dogi’s power the only reason it was taking a while is because he didn’t have the “God Bird’s” so all the God Bird did was time manipulation (speed up the process)

Also mb about the colored text but it feels like the context is being ignored when it’s right there in the scans so I was coloring the parts that seemed to be getting ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back