• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The aforementioned appears to involve the manipulation of events (causality manipulation) and fate manipulation, yet there is no conclusive evidence to suggest that these two are interconnected.

Moreover, it is possible for the "time power" can itself to achieve such outcomes without two needs to be necessarily associated.

As such, I fail to see any relevance in this regard.

I feel like we're being rather pedantic about that. It clearly facilitates its control over causality via manipulation of time and history based on that description.

Type 4 Acausality may be fine from that.

This is not acausality type 4 to begin with
(the one Strym shared)

Also, the feat itself clarifies having more than manipulation being separated. It's time, causality (event) and fate manipulation.

Controls flow of events and outcomes, seems fine for Type 4.

Outcome of history means fate in definition. But again, I don't see how it is Acausality type 4 based on the description given.

There is no irregular causality system at all. And time power is definitely not "system", it's hax ability.

This is not even the point. I never disagreed that time power can all do this. I even said that event manipulation is causality manipulation since it involves cause and effect relationship.

But this is hax power, why it should have any relevance or an assumption that there is irregular causality system in that existence plane?

Since I'm busy atm, I'll only respond to a few abilities for now
Also, the feat itself clarifies having more than manipulation being separated. It's time, causality (event) and fate manipulation.
Due to governing time they can control history and fate. The Demons exist outside of time/history (the flow of events) entirely which is why they're unaffected by paradoxes and Bardock is unable to see into their future.

Also, may I see the scan of power time governing time itself? The scan never mention it.

Also, may I see the scan of power time governing time itself? The scan never mention it.

Also like, we're acting as if the default assumption is that time doesn't dictate flow of events why?

Chaos Manipulation: Ok, what part of "disastrous force" and mechikabura's energy messing with the planet somehow means they literally control chaos itself? By this logic literally every single dragon ball character who can destroy a planet has chaos manipulation because they're a disastrous force that can threaten the world. Unless we're treating this as the same as nuking or affecting timelines somehow equates to causality and fate hax which is just stupid in of itself.
You're incorrectly comparing planet busting to Mechikabura's feat. He literally just appeared in that timeline and plunged it into chaos as shown when all those buildings just started randomly floating up in the sky, busting a planet doesn't cause buildings to float up in the sky. Also, Mechikabura being the creator of the "Bird of Calamity" Dogidogi who can cause disaster and chaos with his presence wherever he goes would further validate Chaos Manip

Paralysis Inducement: The scan mostly shows the evil aura binding the person like a rope, not inflicting paralysis.
This is fine to go
Paralysis Inducement: So using the chains to hold them down, which the scans btw are just visual showings means they have paralysis inducement? What about this remotely implies they inflict paralysis as opposed to the fact that the chains themselves are just holding them in place? Nothing about it remotely mentions they lose the ability to move.
Like I said above
Weapon Creation and Duplication: Which one is it? Either it makes numerous weapons or it duplicates itself, you can't have both.
Pretty sure it's duplication
Paralysis Inducement: Yeah not seeing paralysis here, same with the evil ki scan, it just looks like he's making an energy whip to hold them down, not literally having them freeze on the spot.
As I said
Negating Zamasu's regen and immortality: This applies to everyone in the Core Army but this doesn't line up. We have Lagss negging Zamasu's regen and immortality from this scene, but with everyone that has universe tree powers, they have it for negging Zamasu, despite him being negged by Lagss? Which one happened first because whichever one happened first shouldn't have regen and immortality negation if he's completely fine for the next "death".
Laggs' should go, yes
Madness/Empathic/Morality hax: Is there any elaboration on this? Because I don't see madness hax or morality hax from releasing people's desires. Empathic I can see but the others I don't.
It releases the persons desires but I can agree that this is prob just Emphatic
Type 5 Immortality: Yeah none of the scans remotely imply that they're unbound by conventional life and death, especially when we have Frieza say that they're already dead and erasing their souls means they stay dead. This is at best Type 7 immortality.
Fair enough
Resistance to Disease and Death hax: Nothing is said in the two scans that they're immune to viruses, nor does it say that death spells don't work on them. Just that they're dead, which again is just type 7 immortality.
How would Death hax work on something which is already dead?

Edit: Nvm, it's prob just type 7 yeah
Acausality: Being a singularity would give him type 2 acausality, not type 1 or 4.
If having alternate timeline versions of yourself is not a contradiction to type 2 acausality, sure

Edit: As for the demons, I can agree with a normal type 1 & 4 if the evidence is not sufficient enough for a "higher degree"
The rest I'll check later.

Last edited:
If having alternate timeline versions of yourself is not a contradiction to type 2 acausality, sure
Type 2: Temporal Singularity: Characters with this type of Acausality do not exist in either the past or the future, only the present. This means they cannot be affected by changes to the past, while also making them resistant to Precognition that works by viewing the future, as they do not exist within it, and Fate Manipulation, for the same reason. In essence, they are able to choose their own fates, but they remain just as vulnerable at the point in time in which they do exist.

Nothing about alternate timelines.

Yes, I was just giving examples of how in fiction there are characters which can already kill dead beings.
Kek, there are even some who can still absorb the the "Life force" of undeads.

Yes, I was just giving examples of how in fiction there are characters which can already kill dead beings.
Kek, there are even some who can still absorb the the "Life force" of undeads.
Okay? But it's not even a refute given there's no death hax to begin with here, that's only Type 7 Immortality, not those resistances.

Okay? But it's not even a refute given there's no death hax to begin with here, that's only Type 7 Immortality, not those resistances.
Yeah, it should be removed.

Hax like physics Hax can stay, it's just that it's justifications are kinda Whack.
If I'm honest, most of these lack scans or the right justifications, not surprising Glass is trying to downgrade them now.

Yeah, it should be removed.

Hax like physics Hax can stay, it's just that it's justifications are kinda Whack.
If I'm honest, most of these lack scans or the right justifications, not surprising Glass is trying to downgrade them now.
There's not even an explanation on why Hearts is dead.

I read the Big Bang Mission manga long ago so I know that he is, but the lack of scans about that is worrying.

There's not even an explanation on why Hearts is dead.

I read the Big Bang Mission manga long ago so I know that he is, but the lack of scans about that is worrying.
Imao, the manga chapters are relatively short, I don't know why is it that difficult to find the scans and put then into a imgur link tbh 💀💀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back