• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball GT Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the timeframe of 30 seconds coming?

Kepekley23 said:
I think Omega himself said he was at the peak of their power, but I'd need to rewatch.
Also, Black Smoke Shenron is all the Evil Dragons fused into one, which is also what Omega is. It'd make no sense for BSS to be stronger.

Doesn't Syn absorb the Dragon Balls after the majority of the Shadow Dragons have been destroyed, whereas Black Smoke Shenron is the original combination of all seven of them?

It's been a while, so feel free to correct me if this is incorrect.

I'm with @AKM, that 30 second simulation thing could be the final yes/no on the Possibly thing.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Doesn't Syn absorb the Dragon Balls after the majority of the Shadow Dragons have been destroyed, whereas Black Smoke Shenron is the original combination of all seven of them?

It's been a while, so feel free to correct me if this is incorrect.

They were transformed into the Dragon Balls, which he absorbed, this is shown when he can use Electric Slime and other general abilities.

Yep. He said he absorbed the Dragon Balls and the essence of the other dragons with them. Nuova Shenron is an example.

So he would be as strong as BSS.

@Stefano

Texttually, Kaioshin he says "If he is not defeated, and the Dragon Balls are not decontaminated, the minus energy overflowing from them will envelop the whole Earth, and pollute everything on it. And then, at the end, the earth itself will become decayed. No, it's worse than just that... Before long, the minus energy inundating the Earth will corrode the nearby worlds, one after another, and soon the entire galaxy will spoil and be gone"

Shenron need preparation time to pollute the planet by planet, is explicit. Shake the universe is a feat 4-A, there are other calculations in the wiki. If I find them I will pass the link.

Dragon Ball is another unrelated to Marvel franchise, matters very little scaling method used in them.

Speaking of Minus Power, doesn't Goku and Gogeta have Plus Power?

@Steel Justice

Watch that video and get some more context.

From the video's notes:

text raw: ÒüØÒüùÒüª ÒüùÒü¥ÒüäÒü½ÒéâÒüé Õ£░þÉâÞç¬õ¢ôÒüîÞàÉÒüúÒüªÒüùÒü¥Òüå´¢íÔ×í ÒüäÒéä ÒüØÒéîÒüáÒüæÒüºÒü»Òü¬Òüä´¢íÔ×íÒéäÒüîÒüª Õ£░þÉâÒüïÒéë ÒüéÒüÁÒéîÕç║ÒüùÒüƒ´¥Å´¢▓´¥à´¢¢´¢┤´¥ê´¥Ö´¢À´¥×´¢░Òü»Ô×íµ¼íÒÇàÒü¿ Õæ¿Õø▓Òü«µÿƒÒÇàÒéÆÒééµÁ©ÚúƒÒüùÔ×íÒéäÒüîÒüªÒü» Úèǵ▓│Õà¿õ¢ôÒüîÞàÉÒüúÒüª Òü¬ÒüÅÒü¬ÒüúÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåÒüÿÒéâÒéìÒüå´¢íÔ×íÒüÿÒéâ… ÒüÿÒéâÒüé ÒüôÒü«þòîþÄïþÑ×þòîÒéé´¢íÔ×íÒüåÒéÇ´¢í þäíõ║ïÒüºÒü» µ©êÒü¥Òü¬ÒüäÒüÿÒéâÒéìÒüåÒü¬´¢íÔ×íÒüƒ… ÕñºÕñëÒüÿÒéâÒü¬ÒüäÒüºÒüÖÒüï´╝üÔ×íµù®ÒüÅÚÇâÒüÆÒü¥ÒüùÒéçÒüå´¢í

translation: "And, in the end, the world itself will rot. And it won't stop there. Soon, negative energy overflowing from that world will erode the surrounding celestial bodies until, entire galaxies will rot and disappear. Then... then our world will be affected too?! Yes. Our world isn't safe from it either. I... isn't this bad?! Let's run away quick!"

Also: "µÿƒÒÇàalso can be translated as celestial bodies, and also: see galaxies being destroyed, going by the scene, and not just a galaxy."

Shenron has an ability that focuses it into a single attack, it's called Negative Karma ball. Pretty much all Dark Energy in Earth's history, including the afformentioned Galaxy (High Universal if that's happening) destroying energy.

This is slight derail, so i'll make it quick.

Goku and Gogeta have both cleaned out positive energy - Gogeta changes Negative Karma ball into a positive one, and Goku cleans the Negative energy from Nuova's DB. What power is that?

Well, no matter how we assess the feat, corroding and making everything disappear upto the kaioshin realm over time(obviously not over a period of thousands of years as there was an immediate sense of tension and urgency) is a 3-B feat.

Goku scaling far above Kid Buu and SS1 Potential Unleashed Gohan (he can do that in this time line) quite likely make him Galaxy Level as Base.

@Steel

You're completely ignoring the galaxies-in-plural statement from the literal translation.

@Steel Justice

"No, it's worse than just that... Before long, the minus energy inundating the Earth will corrode the nearby worlds, one after another, and soon the entire galaxy will spoil and be gone"

What Old Kai basically say is that after Earth would have destroyed, the minus energy would be quickly spread out (so it something that it would happen in a matter of days at very very worst), reaching first the closest planets to Earth for then take over the entire galaxy and keep going until it would have reached the Kaioshin Realm.

Omega Shenron doesn't need to travel to planet to planet, he only need to release and spread out his minus energies and the entire universe would soon be corroded and destroyed.

The minus energies of Omega are like the shockwaves generate by Beerus and Goku SSjG, with the difference that it would take longer and it first corrode and then destroy what it touch.

And again where is the preparation time?

I meant to say 3-C possibly higher, i mixed galaxy and multi galaxy ratings.

I will look into all the ratings.

But just know 3-B is the very farthest I - or anyone else, really - can go.

This isn't all that important, but there are guides that Back this up.

@Kepekley23

What about the fact that Base Goku at the end of Z (and also at the beginning of GT) was equally fighting Uub (while possible holding back), the reincarnation of Kid Buu?

Yes, the same Kid Boo who is almost 100 times below 3-C. I don't see how that proves he is 3-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back