• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball GT Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kai is not canon since the afterlife is the filler setting and not the Super setting, Janemba and Buuhan scream is in the Discussion Rules, also i will discuss the scaling with Matthew and i personally don't want the the 3-B to High 3-A stuff to be accepted. The best thing i might allow is at least 3-C for Gogeta.

Why are people putting their personal preferences into where these characters should scale?

I'll look into the 3-B thing, but "At least 3-C" for Omega Shenron and Gogeta will definitely be an at least.

Aeyu said:
Why are people putting their personal preferences into where these characters should scale?

To mantain a good scaling without too much wank.

However, this is not only up to you. It's up to everyone here to come up with a decision. Although I disagree with High 3-A.

I honestly don't think it's wank if we're throwing out the 4 galaxies thing. It's more about consistency with the ratings. Personally, I don't really care for GT as much as DB, DBZ and DBS (in fact I kinda have a lesser opinion of it) but that doesn't mean we should cherrypick which statements we use and which ones we don't from the guidebooks. I was under the impression that the High 3-A thing got dropped a long time ago. The 3-B stuff seemed solid and then the possibly 3-A stuff was being debated. I still think we should calc how high into 3-B that would be, and if it even has the possibility of being 3-A, I do think that should be added. No wank involved.

@Aeyu

High 3-A is not getting accepted, makes no sense for us to throw out a statement from a guidebook just to use another one. That's the definition of cherrypicking.

@Kep

I literally just stated that I thought everyone was on board with that.

The only feat that can be 3-B is Omega Shenron destroying the universe over time through the Minus Energy's chain-reaction, which doesn't scale to his regular attacks, nor anyone.

The most I can actually allow is 3-C for Gogeta.

What about the Universal Spirit Bomb being able to one-shot OS? (I know that's NOT Gogeta)

I will analyze the 3-B thing since Ryukama said it wasn't a bad idea, might be worth checking.

Kep. Aeyu said: I personally think Negative Karma Ball is 3-B, since it would've gradually destroyed the universe over not that horrifically short of a time. But it'd depend on what the majority agrees on.

Matt already debunked this, it's a chain reaction that requires an unknown amount of time to destroy the universe.

It doesn't qualify for 3-B if the 4 galaxies statement is considered.

But if we throw that out (for which there's evidence of above) I think it's reasonable.

It's already been thrown out.

Also, if you consider Elder Kai's simulation to be accurate, it would take thirty seconds. But I personally don't.

That calc confirms that Omega Shenron saying in jap. version that he can destroy the galaxy is legit.

Destroying the universe over time with his negative karma ball would actually be 3-B. And correct me if I am wrong for I don't remember much of GT, but didn't Gogeta lolnoped that attack?

I asked ALRF about what Popo said about Omega Shenron yesterday:

"ÒüÜÒüúÒü¿ÒüÜÒüúÒü¿µÿö Ô×íÚ鬵é¬Ú¥ì õ╗ûÒü«µÿƒÒü½þÅ¥ÒéîÒüƒ´¢í ÒüØÒü«µÿƒ ÒüƒÒüíÒü¥Òüíµ╗àÒü╝ÒüòÒéîÔ×íÒüØÒü«Õæ¿ÒéèÒü«Úèǵ▓│ Õà¿Úâ¿ µ╗àÒü│ÒüƒÒü¿ÒüäÒüå´¢í"

According to him:

"An Evil Dragon inhabiting a star and immediately destroying the galaxies around that star"

Which is also backed up by several translators:

https://www.reddit.com/r/translator...ese_english_an_interesting_line_i_found_in_a/

https://www.reddit.com/r/translator/comments/2kmqa4/japanese_to_english/

So I don't know.

@Steel Justice

- Nothing during the Shadow Dragons Saga had imply that Omega Shenron would need to go planet to planet to pollute and destroy the Universe, not when Popo even stated that the last time the Shadow Dragons (or Black Smoke Shenron) has appearance it had destroy both the planet where it was be summon and the cosmo around it in an instant (which could be anything from constellations to galaxies).

Also, preparation time? How the Shadow Dragons where able to plan anything when they have only start to exist after Shenron was be overused?

- That calculation assume that the Mortal Universe had only 4 galaxies, which we are now consider as inaccurate, as it was proven above that the Mortal Universe is DBGT is no different from the one from DBS, which means that the feat is far more impressive that that.

Also the calculation was about the clash between Goku SSjG and Beerus and not about Goku SSj3 shaking the Afterlife during his fight with Janemba.

- There are many characters in this wiki with non physical feats that are still used to scaled their physical stats (Dormammu had never physically destroyed a universe but via powers, but he is still put at Multi-Universal in Striking Strength and Durability).

So i don't see reason why Janemba's Universal feat shoud only be limited to his reality warping.

- Rather than be a side effect, it would be more accurate say that Buuhan's destruction was a done via chair reaction, since the universe was going to be destroyed because the dimensional space was be weakened so much that it was going to be crushed by other alternative dimensions.

In anycase, to perform a feat of that scale would still requid Multi-Galaxy level or even better Multi-Galaxy level+ of power.

Elder Kai's simulation says it would take 30 seconds to do what? Destroy multiple galaxies or the entire universe? If the latter, I don't see how that doesn't compare to a 3-A rating, especially when Goku and Beerus' attacks didn't instantly destroy the universe either, but did over time.

I think Omega himself said he was at the peak of their power, but I'd need to rewatch.

Also, Black Smoke Shenron is all the Evil Dragons fused into one, which is also what Omega is. It'd make no sense for BSS to be stronger.

@Azathoth

If 3-B is accepted, it'd only scale to Omega and Gogeta I think. Syn and lower would be 3-C.

Aeyu said:
Elder Kai's simulation says it would take 30 seconds to do what? Destroy multiple galaxies or the entire universe? If the latter, I don't see how that doesn't compare to a 3-A rating, especially when Goku and Beerus' attacks didn't instantly destroy the universe either, but did over time.
They could have destroyed all the matter in the universe if Goku traded more blows with Beerus, not over time.

What about the Universal Spirit Bomb @Kep?

Could you answer the thingy I posted?

Should it be noted that Goku was at half power when fighting Syn? Note: I know he's fighting Eis here, not the point, his powers were still cut in half against Syn, and later healed against Omega.

And @Dark, but this was shown to be gradual, as it didn't happen when Elder Kai thought it would. I don't see how this is different. Again, I'm not even a fan of GT really.

The USS killed Omega Shenron, so it'd be 3-B if you went by that.

Let's just wait for my thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back