• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball GT/Filler/Movie speed downgrade

Wait, why is that an argument for another day? This is incredibly important to the situation at hand. Because we might have to adjust Broly to solid 4-A

Okay. Feel free to do so then.

@Cal We're using the speed factor of the feat. Currently, the profile portrays the AP part more of an outlier.

If you want to make a thread about it, go ahead, if you want to talk about it here, then uh. Ok.

I guess I support 4-A Broly?

It would be doing like what we did for Piccolo's beam speed with Roahi's moon feat if we don't accept it as 4-A, so yeah. Kinda has to be 4-A or it would become illegitimate. I prefer the former (4-A)

It is probably better with a separate thread.

Where are people getting KKx100 Goku from? It doesn't state he did so, and I'm fairly certain there wasn't anything confirming it was there?

Correct, but cinematic timing is not a plausible option, which kinda makes it impossible to calc.

Yeah, the amount of inner dialogue is over 9000 in a scene that should take about a couple of microseconds, he even transforms back to his normal form offscreen.

The huge inner dialogue only happens when the beam has already hit the sun, this just means Cooler was strong enough to fend off the kamehameha and the heat of the sun for a minute before he perishes. I'd say Cooler's death scene is one of the only scenes where cinematic timing can still be used to calculate speed.

Ehh, I highly doubt that the scene itself dured microseconds, everything points that the scene was running in real time, being 17 s (min); if want to consider cinematic timeframe, that only will makes the time higher. But that kind of things happen when whe calculate speed via no given speed.

Have the statistics been adjusted?

@FTW we simply don't do that. Cinematic timing changes quite a bit.

@Antoniofer true, but with the rest of the monologue and sudden frame switch of the sun in the way there, it just seems to apparent and possibly impactful to ignore it. Yeah, these kind of things do sadly happen.

@Ant Yes

Okay. Thank you for the help. I suppose that necessary statistics explanations have been inserted as well?

Well most of the Ap reasonings already covered the scaling, but I'll add it to speed as well with slight alterations so it isn't just repetition.

We still need to decide if were going to make Broly definitely 4-A as the MFTL+ rating hinges on his feat.

I suppose that it is most convenient to make Broly 4-A then, if we need to in order to properly scale all of the other characters.

Back