• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball GT/Filler/Movie speed downgrade

Hmm I see @Dark, well after checking Bojack's history, Cal is correct. However, it also seems that Bojack traveled between galaxies to reign havoc quite a bit, which is MFTL+ as well.

Unfortunately, we have no idea how long that took, and considering his immortality...yeah. Even with Buu, we had a short timeframe. However, the feat is undoubtedly MFTL+, just that it would be an unknown amount.

Okay, I believe it took 4 seconds in the anime for Piccolo to reach the moon right?

Screenshot 2017-01-18 at 10.35.48
That's Relativistic

So from this we should have:

Garlic Jr. (Movie) - Dr. Wheelo's minions = Relativistic (Contended with non-canon Piccolo)

Dr.Wheelo - Turles = Likely Relativistic+, Possibly Lightspeed (Contended with Kaio-ken x3 Goku, who has far surpassed Piccolo at this point) (Far superior to Doctor Wheelo who fought non-canon Kaio-Ken x3 Goku)

Post-Fruit of Might Turles - Lord Slug Minions = Likely FTL (Fought Kaio-Ken x10 Goku) (Superior to Turles who fought Kaio Ken x10 non-canon Goku

Lord Slug - Android 14 and 15 = Likely FTL+ (Fought Kaio-Ken x100 Goku) (Superior to Lord Slug who fought a Kaio-Ken x100 Goku)

Android 13 - Super 13 = Likely FTL+, Possibly MFTL (Is far superior to Lord Slug, is somewhat below Broly)

Broly - SSJ4 Gogeta = MFTL+ (Insert feat) (Far outclasses Broly and Bojack)

Any objections or other info?

I'm sorry but is GT still getting 4-A scaling to anime Buu? If so then they'd be MFTL+ as well, just by an unknown amount.

Which I don't see why that's such a big deal, considering we have no idea what degree of MFTL+ Super Goku, Vegeta, etc. are.

We do have a rating besides "Unknown" for these people and feat to scale to. I don't think there's much of a problem.

The movies on the other hand I am not sure how to scale, though SD's idea seems solid from first glance.

I also think that SD's ideas seem sensible, but we still need a calculation blog to link to, even for simple examples.

If you insert approximations/calculations for Bojack and Broly as well into the blog, that would probably be useful, yes.

Okay, need to kinda announce that I added a significantly better variation (Math: Legendary Edition 2) of the calc on the blog which puts Broly at 1.2 Million c, which kinda changes the scaling hard.

Garlic Jr. (Movie) - Dr. Wheelo's minions = Relativistic, Likely Relavistic+ (Contended with non-canon Piccolo and was somewhat superior)

Dr.Wheelo - Turles = Likely FTL (Contended with Kaio-ken x3 Goku, who has far surpassed Piccolo at this point) (Far superior to Doctor Wheelo who fought non-canon Kaio-Ken x3 Goku)

Post Fruit of Might Turles - Lord Slug= At least FTL, likely FTL+ (Fought Kaio-Ken x10 Goku) (Superior to Turles who fought Kaio Ken x10 non-canon Goku)

Cooler's Minions - Cooler = At least FTL+, possibly MFTL (Superior to Lord Slug who fought a Kaio-Ken x100 Goku)

Cooler (5th Form) - Movie Androids = At least MFTL, Likely MFTL+ (Is far superior to Lord Slug, is somewhat below Broly)

Broly - SSJ4 Gogeta = MFTL+ (Insert feat) (Far outclasses Broly and Bojack)

Broly's feat is logically MFTL+ regardless of the exact circumstances.

I personally see no issue with charcters being an unknown degree of MFTL+.

We have plently of other characters like that, including Dragon Ball Super Goku, Vegeta, Hit, etc. However of course a precise number would be preferred, though I'm not sure if it's possible to extract one.

coolers last form should be At least FTL+, likely MFTL. He didnt receive that much of a boost and SSj Goku could blitz him.

@Cal that's not what cinematic timing is. Cooler's first death for example is.

@Pachi actually he went from struggling to fighting base Goku to blitzing KKx20 Goku, that is quite the boost.

I am personally fine with SomebodyData's suggestions.

Lord Slug didn't fight KKx100 Goku, he blasted a hole through Slug then dropped the Kaio-Ken.

About 0:16? He is clearly reacting in fear and even moving back a bit.

And at 0:23 his expression changes completely right before he was defeated.

Goku didn't move, he was standing still when that happened look closer. At 0:18 Goku is even shown to still be on the floor.

I rather hear what others would say because that doesn't sound right at all.

That seems to be really stretching it.

@SomebodyData He reacted to a Kkx100 Goku who was standing still and he reacted to KKx100 struggling to put a hole in his body. Neither should give him the same speed rating as Kkx100 Goku.

Eh it's okay if we don't include that reason, he would that speed level regardless due to how high Broly's speed feat is.

Nope, but it wouldn't make sense that he would stay at FTL considering how close at that point he is getting to Broly's level.

I thought it was against the rules to retroactively scale. Also, not sure if I follow, because with that, Princess Peach and Toad would be MFTL+, given how high Mario is.

Okay then. Though just pointing out this feat is done by SSJ Broly, who even base Goku could react to, so for the most part it would stay the same, just with a change to Slug.

We might also want to change some other things around on Beoly's profile.

What I mean by that is we have "Possibly 4-A", and that note about galaxy destroying Broly making no sense, and then we go right around and link a speed feat from the galaxy feat.

So, is anybody interested in appropriately adjusting the profile statistics?

Back