• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Cosmology Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DarkDragonMedeus No I asked if there existed any other evidence that there existed alternate space-times in each universe, and if there is none then I agree with the downgrade. If there isn't any proof then I'm all for the downgrade for the individual universes being 3-A, though it doesn't change much beyond Zeno's ratings as all GoDs still have Low 2-C via upscaling from IZ.

Regardless, I don't really much know enough about the manga to even way in but considering the decision was that they have the same cosmology was agreed upon, I guess the downgrade is justifiable.
i've added @LordGriffin1000 based on this, but i've still updated the vote tally specifying he agrees with the premise as he looks neutral regarding treatment of cosmologies between the media.

@DarkDragonMedeus No I asked if there existed any other evidence that there existed alternate space-times in each universe, and if there is none then I agree with the downgrade. If there isn't any proof then I'm all for the downgrade for the individual universes being 3-A, though it doesn't change much beyond Zeno's ratings as all GoDs still have Low 2-C via upscaling from IZ.
but there is evidence.

I also think it should, since some didn't even give their opinion and didn't even know about the verse, they immediately agreed without seeing the counterarguments, and this has already happened in several other topics.
how can you possibly know that they didn't saw the counter arguments? and also most of the ones in the op are knowledgeable members, so they know

@LuffyRuffy46307 can you please stop accusing staff of being biased and hating your favourite verse. This is really bad, this is supposed to be a staff only thread just to minimise unnecessary spam posts.
the problem I'm not accusing, but saying certain truths, why should we count the votes of those who didn't even bother to read the counterarguments and already agree? It's too rushed for relegation.

edit: I just want them to argue to know why they are agreeing, that's all and nothing else.

He wasn't accusing them of hating on Dragon Ball, he just pointed out that most of the staff skimmed through the thread and/or clearly hasn't followed many Dragon Ball threads before this one. While Planck and Maverick gave their opinions and those opinions are fine; though I disagree with the former's take he just said. "If Super Dragon Balls can travel to other universes via flight then he thinks they're all one big body of space" similar to the quilted multiverse theory. But that's not a counter argument and we already had other arguments about Universe 7 alone being a space-time continuum. Such as the numerous guidebook statements that describe it as having spacio-temporal barriers surrounding it. And numerous in Anime statements also confirm this due to characters like Beerus and mortals being incapable of traveling to other universes without being carried by an Angel who actually uses dimensional travel to travel between universes. And if we have confirmed spacio-temporal dimensional barrier statements combined with characters or objects being able to travel through flight, that is face value evidence of dimensional travel.

Also, there is a bit of a flaw in Glassman's point of view. Aside from him not reading or following those statements and appears to have mostly skimmed through this thread and hasn't really been following DBS related threads up until now, he still said he was fine with Zamasu's feat being Low 2-C. But Zamasu only has evidence of merging with Universe 7 and that he is transcending time and space and part of him is attempting to merge with other timelines; there is not evidence he merged with the other 11 universes. So either Universe 7 is a Low 2-C sized structure, or IZ's feat isn't Low 2-C. And arguing otherwise comes off as golden egg fallacy. Though given the numerous spacio-temporal statements, I think it is still Low 2-C.

And Griffin mostly made a what if statement and also mentioned he isn't experiences with the verse and hasn't read the full argument. So I think he is neutral unless he decides to take time to look over. And I know AKM is also burned out of this topic, but he also agrees that Universe 7 being a Low 2-C structure is something already agreed a while back.

But that's not a counter argument and we already had other arguments about Universe 7 alone being a space-time continuum. Such as the numerous guidebook statements that describe it as having spacio-temporal barriers surrounding it.
can you show such statements? no one showed anything similar to what you are describing in this or the last threads

And numerous in Anime statements also confirm this due to characters like Beerus and mortals being incapable of traveling to other universes without being carried by an Angel who actually uses dimensional travel to travel between universes.
even if they are using dimensional travel(which is kind of dubious since they are seem traveling exactly the same as they do in the living universe) wouldn't just prove spatial separation rather than spatiotemporal?

And if we have confirmed spacio-temporal dimensional barrier statements combined with characters or objects being able to travel through flight, that is face value evidence of dimensional travel.
i say my first point again, when was a spacio temporal barrier ever said to exist?

Also, there is a bit of a flaw in Glassman's point of view. Aside from him not reading or following those statements and appears to have mostly skimmed through this thread and hasn't really been following DBS related threads up until now, he still said he was fine with Zamasu's feat being Low 2-C. But Zamasu only has evidence of merging with Universe 7 and that he is transcending time and space and part of him is attempting to merge with other timelines; there is not evidence he merged with the other 11 universes. So either Universe 7 is a Low 2-C sized structure, or IZ's feat isn't Low 2-C. And arguing otherwise comes off as golden egg fallacy. Though given the numerous spacio-temporal statements, I think it is still Low 2-C.
well then we simply downgrade zamasu as well, tho i think that calling glassman to give some thougth to it would be better, maybe he has another point

And Griffin mostly made a what if statement and also mentioned he isn't experiences with the verse and hasn't read the full argument. So I think he is neutral unless he decides to take time to look over. And I know AKM is also burned out of this topic, but he also agrees that Universe 7 being a Low 2-C structure is something already agreed a while back.
from what he said in the thread, he seems to be fine with the downgrade if the cosmologies are accepted as the same, but idk maybe contatc him to clarify?

Such as the numerous guidebook statements that describe it as having spacio-temporal barriers surrounding it. And numerous in Anime statements also confirm this due to characters like Beerus and mortals being incapable of traveling to other universes without being carried by an Angel who actually uses dimensional travel to travel between universes. And if we have confirmed spacio-temporal dimensional barrier statements combined with characters or objects being able to travel through flight, that is face value evidence of dimensional travel.
I remember one guide statement regarding spatio-temporal barriers but they were straight up rejected due to contradictions otherwise universe 7 would have been accepted as 2-C. Whis is Beerus's attendant and he always have whis to take him everywhere. Regarding mortals it was never stated they can't ,we have hit who came from universe 7 to universe 6 to assassinate goku and later returned to universe 6 without any help. Here, its literally stated that people on this planet plan to escape to another universe.
But Zamasu only has evidence of merging with Universe 7 and that he is transcending time and space and part of him is attempting to merge with other timelines; there is not evidence he merged with the other 11 universes. So either Universe 7 is a Low 2-C sized structure, or IZ's feat isn't Low 2-C.
Infinite Zamasu get his Low 2-C rating from section A of Low 2-C requirements.
A) Equivalent to a large extra dimensional space. That is, a higher-dimensional "bulk" space which embeds lower-dimensional ones (Such as our universe) as subsets of itself, whose dimensions are not microscopic / compactified.
I guess it would still be valid for his ratings.
Also, there is a bit of a flaw in Glassman's point of view. Aside from him not reading or following those statements and appears to have mostly skimmed through this thread and hasn't really been following DBS related threads up until now, he still said he was fine with Zamasu's feat being Low 2-C.
I mean i have personally seen him in many DB threads. I myself is currently fine with Zamasu's Low 2-C ratings even if universes are downgraded to Low 2-C ratings. He would still qualify the section A of Low 2-C requirements i guess.And I know AKM is also burned out of this topic, but he also agrees that Universe 7 being a Low 2-C structure is something already agreed a while back.
And I know AKM is also burned out of this topic, but he also agrees that Universe 7 being a Low 2-C structure is something already agreed a while back.
He says the only reason for 12 Universes to be Low 2-C is that they spatially separated and universes are default Low 2-C unless proven otherwise. The problem is that the reasons why afterlife isn't considered a Low 2-C will also be valid on these 12 universes. I will explain this if someone bring it up.

Last edited:
Regarding mortals it was never stated they can't ,we have hit who came from universe 7 to universe 6 to assassinate goku and later returned to universe 6 without any help. Here, its literally stated that people on this planet plan to escape to another universe.
We don't know how this people were planning to go in another universe, they may wanted to create a dimensional portal instead of just make a big spaceship.

Also, i know this its a staff thread but at this point thediscussion has been hijacked and i wanted to say my take on the matter, but if its an issue i will stop it.

Last edited:
can you show such statements? no one showed anything similar to what you are describing in this or the last threads
I'll have to dig through some real ancient threads to find it, but I recall @Zamasu_Chan was someone who found it. And I know it was like a guidebook statement. Though I heard he is not interested in DBS related threads iirc but I could be wrong. And I am still busy with work the next few days. So may take a while unless else finds it first.
I remember one guide statement regarding spatio-temporal barriers but they were straight up rejected due to contradictions otherwise universe 7 would have been accepted as 2-C. Whis is Beerus's attendant and he always have whis to take him everywhere. Regarding mortals it was never stated they can't ,we have hit who came from universe 7 to universe 6 to assassinate goku and later returned to universe 6 without any help. Here, its literally stated that people on this planet plan to escape to another universe.
That was more so the Toei Anime statements that were rejected, we aren't talking about that and I thought the OP said not to bring those up. The guidebook was describing "The Universe" that shows Planet of the Kais, Living Universe, and Afterlife like a globe and mentions something about spatial-temporal barriers.
What page was that again? Thought it was the Universe page but didn't find it. Was it the tiering system page? But anyway, I still recall disagreeing with some points on the Tier 2 explanations outcome and feel like it's too strict with quilted multiverse theories and bubble multiverse theories being arbitrary as a standard assumption.

I guess it would still be valid for his ratings.

I mean i have personally seen him in many DB threads. I myself is currently fine with Zamasu's Low 2-C ratings even if universes are downgraded to Low 2-C ratings. He would still qualify the section A of Low 2-C requirements i guess.And I know AKM is also burned out of this topic, but he also agrees that Universe 7 being a Low 2-C structure is something already agreed a while back.

He says the only reason for 12 Universes to be Low 2-C is that they spatially separated and universes are default Low 2-C unless proven otherwise. The problem is that the reasons why afterlife isn't considered a Low 2-C will also be valid on these 12 universes. I will explain this if someone bring it up.
I disagree with him going back alone, Anja and Champa were right behind him, he might as well get a ride with Anja and Champa, can you show him going to Universe 6 alone?

In the manga it is mentioned that he needs help to go to another universe.

Yes they need a cube to travel to different Universes

"Here, it is literally stated that people on this planet plan to escape to another universe"

I believe that planning is different from being able to cross the Universes, could you show that they could?

Not even the galactic patrol knew how to cross Universe 7, even with all the advanced ships that cross entire galaxies they didn't cross, not even they know how to go to the center of the Universe, but who would say a mere race with low intelligence

Imagine thinking that a race knows more than the galactic patrol itself

Last edited:
Also about the ROSAT, another proof that go in favour of that dimension to still existing within the macrocosmo its with the Super Buu's Vice Shout.

Since if the pocket dimension its suppost to exist completely outside the universe/multiverse/timeline, then would Super Buu be capable to make a wormhole that connect right outside the Kami Lockout? When instead he should have end up in either the void between universes or in another timeline.

And its not like it was a coincidence since Gotenks SSj3 also replicate the same feat, also making a wormhole that bring him and Piccolo right back to the Living World, its clearly show that the pocket dimension while be separate its still located within 7 Universe.

Thi also it consistent with Vegeta busting the ROSAT in Super, as when it was destroy he end up right back in Kami Lockout.

Last edited:
What page was that again? Thought it was the Universe page but didn't find it. Was it the tiering system page?
Its on the tiering system page.
I still recall disagreeing with some points on the Tier 2 explanations outcome and feel like it's too strict with quilted multiverse theories and bubble multiverse theories being arbitrary as a standard assumption.
its not a default assumption. By default ,we assume different universes to be Low 2-C unless proven otherwise.
I disagree with him going back alone, Anja and Champa were right behind him, he might as well get a ride with Anja and Champa, can you show him going to Universe 6 alone?
Yeah the scan you sent is perfect. Just watch the video instead of pictures

Hit went alone.
Yes they need a cube to travel to different Universes
Not necessarily. Its just that the cube is faster than God of destruction and beyond galactic petrol's range.
Also about the ROSAT, another proof that go in favour of that dimension to still existing within the macrocosmo its with the Super Buu's Vice Shout.

Since if the pocket dimension its suppost to exist completely outside the universe/multiverse/timeline, then would Super Buu be capable to make a wormhole that connect right outside the Kami Lockout? When instead he should have end up in either the void between universes or in another timeline.

And its not like it was a coincidence since Gotenks SSj3 also replicate the same feat, also making a wormhole that bring him and Piccolo right back to the Living World, its clearly show that the pocket dimension while be separate its still located within 7 Universe.

Thi also it consistent with Vegeta busting the ROSAT, as when it was destroy he end up right back in Kami Lockout.
i've addressed this in the OP. It depends how we treat visuals over statements. and yes space-time distortions can connect different space-time continumns without them needing to be inside one another.

its not a default assumption. By default ,we assume different universes to be Low 2-C unless proven otherwise.

Hit went alone.

Not necessarily.

i've addressed this in the OP. It depends how we treat visuals over statements. and yes space-time distortions can connect different space-time continumns without them needing to be inside one another.

Ive asked this question many times but is there any proof the RoSaT is outside of the timeline?

Thi also it consistent with Vegeta busting the ROSAT in Super, as when it was destroy he end up right back in Kami Lockout.
also when Brolly and Gogeta break all space-time of universe 7, they will end up in another dimension, which is mentioned in the novel.

"Gogeta and Broly were in a strange, swirling space. The dimensional boundary world could not withstand the energy emitted by the two and was torn apart."

and yes space-time distortions connect different space-time continumns without them needing to be inside one another
Actually you need proofs for this assumption, and even with your logic, Super Buu, SSJ3 Gotenks or Vegeta should end up in different place, because no way in hell space-time distortion is so convenient that all three time they ended up in U7, Solar System, Earth, and precisely at Kami Lookout

This thread hurts me. I don't know anymore if my stance should be downgrade or against it. Painful. All those ppl I like are against each other 😭
Actually you need proofs for this assumption, and even with your logic, Super Buu, SSJ3 Gotenks or Vegeta should end up in different place, because no way in hell space-time distortion is so convenient that all three time they ended up in U7, Solar System, Earth, and precisely at Kami Lookout
Yeah that's what I am saying, RoSaT is on earth. Dammit

I'll have to dig through some real ancient threads to find it, but I recall @Zamasu_Chan was someone who found it. And I know it was like a guidebook statement. Though I heard he is not interested in DBS related threads iirc but I could be wrong. And I am still busy with work the next few days. So may take a while unless else finds it first.
very well, take your time, if such a statement exist then it is very important, thank you

Hit went alone.

Not necessarily. Its just that the cube is faster than God of destruction and beyond galactic petrol's range.

Hit didn't go alone, we already know that he can't cross Universes, as shown in the manga, he hitched a ride with others

Could you show me Hit crossing the Universes? If he can't do it, it's because he didn't do it, since there are proofs that he can't do it alone, and another, could you show me this race escaping to another universe? That's just one your supposition, it is impossible to traverse the Universes in a normal way

imagine a primitive race that thinks it is smarter than the galactic patrol itself, not even the galactic patrol can do such a feat, why are we going to use that? Since patrol technology galactic are better?

Also, in Vegeta case, it isn't space-time distortion, he blasted the entire small pocket space-time, which, if ROSAT is outside of the timeline, he should be ended up in a void or something, similar to how Zeno erased the entire timeline, he stayed in the same place - a void

So now, we hit a situation, where manga have 1 statement about ROSAT outside of U7, and multiple other evidences support ROSAT at least inside U7, time to choose.

Also the thing about Super Shenron or other characters moving between universes is anti-feat is actually moot, because in the context of Dragon Ball, character can move fine within a void, such as the void created by Zeno erased IZ along with the timeline, or the World of Void was stated to be devoid of space and time

Hit didn't go alone, we already know that he can't cross Universes, as shown in the manga, he hitched a ride with others

Could you show me Hit crossing the Universes? If he can't do it, it's because he didn't do it, since there are proofs that he can't do it alone, and another, could you show me this race escaping to another universe? That's just one your supposition, it is impossible to traverse the Universes in a normal way

imagine a primitive race that thinks it is smarter than the galactic patrol itself, not even the galactic patrol can do such a feat, why are we going to use that? Since patrol technology galactic are better?
That had be asking for something negative smh. If I didn't travelled all the way to the end of my country, does it mean I can't do it? No. It's just it don't worth if takes a lot of time. Also how big the distance between universes is also matters. Hit won't spend his half of his life in crossing the universe as why should he?

Also, in Vegeta case, it isn't space-time distortion, he blasted the entire small pocket space-time, which, if ROSAT is outside of the timeline, he should be ended up in a void or something, similar to how Zeno erased the entire timeline, he stayed in the same place - a void

So now, we hit a situation, where manga have 1 statement about ROSAT outside of U7, and multiple other evidences support ROSAT at least inside U7, time to choose.

Also the thing about Super Shenron or other characters moving between universes is anti-feat is actually moot, because in the context of Dragon Ball, character can move fine within a void, such as the void created by Zeno erased IZ along with the timeline, or the World of Void was stated to be devoid of space and time
As I said, the point is moot unless you're suggesting it's on earth because vegeta ended up on earth, why not any other planet? Why not outside the living universe and all? The thing is, it's just a plot made since always that distroying the room will end up you on kami's look out. Nothing else as RoSaT is not in the earth in the first place, it's in another dimension and as per recent chapter, not even in the universe.

well the rosat is accessed by a portal in the lockout, so they just forced to portal open again. it doesn't prove anything regarding its location

But all those distortions happen just right outside the Kami Lockout, which suggest that the dimension while separated its still located on Earth.
no, there is a portal to it in the temple, so they are just reopening it

also when Brolly and Gogeta break all space-time of universe 7, they will end up in another dimension, which is mentioned in the novel.

"Gogeta and Broly were in a strange, swirling space. The dimensional boundary world could not withstand the energy emitted by the two and was torn apart."

this doesn't mention space time at all

Also about Whis, in the DBS Manga he was able to teleport both Merus and Goku from another ROSAT back in the Living World.

If Whis its able to bring people from two different space-times, then we can assume that he can apply the same to him when travelling with Warp.
can we tho? these two are very different to just assume that they can apply to each other

any reason to assume that he didn't made a space time distortion?

the thing is that it shouldn't be possible to physicaly move to another space time period

That had be asking for something negative smh. If I didn't travelled all the way to the end of my country, does it mean I can't do it? No. It's just it don't worth if takes a lot of time. Also how big the distance between universes is also matters. Hit won't spend his half of his life in crossing the universe as why should he?
You see, Hit can't cross Universes, shown in the manga, he needs help to go, in the anime he took a ride with Vados to go to another universe, we can't assume that Hit could cross Universes, since he has discord with that

I repeat, no mortal has managed to cross Universes alone, so much so that he is shown several times going in a cube or with the help of angels.

If you can prove to me that some mortals managed to do this through simple flight, I will not comment.

You see, Hit can't cross Universes, shown in the manga, he needs help to go, in the anime he took a ride with Vados to go to another universe, we can't assume that Hit could cross Universes, since he has discord with that

I repeat, no mortal has managed to cross Universes alone, so much so that he is shown several times going in a cube or with the help of angels.

If you can prove to me that some mortals managed to do this through simple flight, I will not comment.

That's just means universe is too big. That's all. Even angles, the fastest beings in the universe takes considerable time in crossing the universe, so less is god, so less is mortal or non at all.

Even reading all the comments and arguments... I wanted to know, why is the location of RoSat a reason for a downgrade or not for DB Cosmology? I could see that Frieza really hinted that RoSat is outside the Universe, but nothing explicit is really outside the timeline.

That entrance was destroy by Piccolo, Buu and Gotenks's didn't reopen it they made new ones who were not permanent.

can we tho? these two are very different to just assume that they can apply to each other
Why not, why he shouldn't be able to use his ability to move people from different space-times to himself?

Aside for that Angels's Warp its not your regular flying speed technique, since we know how it looks like when character trully flying with their flaming aura, other that it allow them to reach different dimensions such as Kaioshin Realm and Other World, which are too physically separated.

So its a weak argument to use against the universes be Low 2-C, especially when characters physically crossing to other universes its usually not consider as a valid argument of those universes to not be Low 2-C.

Last edited:
Even reading all the comments and arguments... I wanted to know, why is the location of RoSat a reason for a downgrade or not for DB Cosmology? I could see that Frieza really hinted that RoSat is outside the Universe, but nothing explicit is really outside the timeline.
Because it was only considered to be a part of timeline because it had reasons to be considered to be a part of U7, like vegeta destroying RoSaT and end up on kami's look out. But now that it doesn't have any evidence to be a part of universe and It being a part of timeline evidence never existed as being inside the U7 was only proof, w/o that, it's entirely separate spacetime outside of usual spacetime (timeline).

Here Hit went alone and vados and champa together.
Here it is stated that people of this planet plan to escape to another universe
Travelling in void is different than travelling between space-time.

@LuffyRuffy46307 regarding your cube argument, they just prefer to use the cube because its fast. Frost stated that neither god of destruction or galactic patrol would be able to catch him.

Here Hit went alone and vados and champa together.
Here it is stated that people of this planet plan to escape to another universe

Travelling in void is different than travelling between space-time.

@LuffyRuffy46307 regarding your cube argument, they just prefer to use the cube because its fast. Frost stated that neither god of destruction or galactic patrol would be able to catch him.

Wait, hit going to his universe on his own? Damn, SDBs, Hit and all. Universe crossing seems peace of cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back