• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball AP Ratings Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know a character can be weaker than another one but can still scale to them (Like Gogeta obviously scaling above Broly but Broly still downscaling from him, or DBS Manga SSBE Vegeta being weaker than Angel Moro yet still downscaling to him). At the very least his profile can have "Moon level, at most Small Planet level"

Piccolo Jr. didn't no-sell Goku's normal attacks, so unless we implement that Varies thing, we can't really have Jr.'s durability be x25 his AP's

The Super Kamehameha there also looks visibly much larger than Piccolo is; he's not being hit by the full energy of it so it wouldn't make sense to scale him fully to it anyway when a good proportion is going past him.
I think that's a bit of headcanon. They probably just portrayed the kamehameha that way to showcase that it's indeed a "Super" kamehameha. Final flash was also way bigger than Cell, but nobody is going to argue that it didn't hit cell fully.

Final flash was also way bigger than Cell
Vegeta narrowed the beam. And, the blast detonated.
but nobody is going to argue that it didn't hit cell fully.
0190-014.png

Hey guys, here's a quicker solution:
Let's discard the V-Jump Chart as it has a shit load of contradictions.

Like what? Just curious
Pretty sure @Nullflowerblush already pointed out but:
  • Mr Popo: Has a power level of 1030 despite the fact Kami is stated to be superior to him
  • Kami: Has a power level of 220, contradicting how he was stronger than the Goku who beat King Piccolo (260)
  • Roshi: Roshi has a power level of 180, contradicitng his 139 on the Daizenshuu (which has a much higher authority)
  • Korin: Korin being at 190, higher than Goku's 180, when in fact Goku was stated by Korin himself that he has surpassed him.

Pretty sure @Nullflowerblush already pointed out but:
  • Mr Popo: Has a power level of 1030 despite the fact Kami is stated to be superior to him
  • Kami: Has a power level of 220, contradicting how he was stronger than the Goku who beat King Piccolo (260)
  • Roshi: Roshi has a power level of 180, contradicitng his 139 on the Daizenshuu (which has a much higher authority)
  • Korin: Korin being at 190, higher than Goku's 180, when in fact Goku was stated by Korin himself that he has surpassed him.
Damn that's bad lol

If that magazine with power levels is so inaccurate at ma y points

Why exactly do we use it?, If only one or two were off, that'd be different, but it seems a lot of them are off, and not just by little

If that magazine with power levels is so inaccurate at ma y points

Why exactly do we use it?, If only one or two were off, that'd be different, but it seems a lot of them are off, and not just by little
It's not being used at all in the blog

Looking at the sandbox again, I still disagree with Vegeta not scaling to 1/10 of his Oozaru AP, but outside of that, I don’t have any issues with it.

I would like for a scan of Post-RoSaT base Gotenks being stronger than Pre-RoSaT SSJ Gotenks to be added to that part of the sandbox though.

I mean, it's just Saiyan saga vegeta's oozaru case that the issue since it touches both namek and Saiyan saga PLs
At least wrathful is definitely a x10 power increase given its a humanoid transformation and definitely boosts brolys strength and power, speed, durability like any other form would

Looking at the sandbox again, I still disagree with Vegeta not scaling to 1/10 of his Oozaru AP, but outside of that, I don’t have any issues with it.

I would like for a scan of Post-RoSaT base Gotenks being stronger than Pre-RoSaT SSJ Gotenks to be added to that part of the sandbox though.
Added it

Should I count your vote as disagree or neutral?

Shouldn’t Freezas 100% scale to 100x his 2nd form as his BP is 120 M meaning that at 1% his BP would be 1,2 M either equal or marginally above the ‘over a million’ his 2nd form has?

Final Form Frieza at 100% is equal to Super Saiyan Goku, albeit is weaker (????)
Goku and Frieza were never equals throughout their fight. Goku taunted Frieza after receiving a flurry of punches head-on, countered a sneak attack and flung Frieza with such force that he needed to use an energy blast to halt himself, and then proceeded to beat him silly.

The only worthwhile damage Frieza inflicted was with his Nova Strike, which visibly pushed his limits, is explicitly described as his 最大出力 ("maximum output"), and only worked because Goku was preoccupied maintaining his Kamehameha and was caught off-guard.

50% Frieza would scale to Kaio-ken x20 Goku's 8.15140859464 QT, and 16.3028172 QT at 100%, which is slightly below SSJ Goku's 20.3785214866 QT.

Goku and Frieza were never equals throughout their fight. Goku taunted Frieza after receiving a flurry of punches head-on, countered a sneak attack and flung Frieza with such force that he needed to use an energy blast to halt himself, and then proceeded to beat him silly.

The only worthwhile damage Frieza inflicted was with his Nova Strike, which visibly pushed his limits, is explicitly described as his 最大出力 ("maximum output"), and only worked because Goku was preoccupied maintaining his Kamehameha and was caught off-guard.

50% Frieza would scale to Kaio-ken x20 Goku's 8.15140859464 QT, and 16.3028172 QT at 100%, which is slightly below SSJ Goku's 20.3785214866 QT.
If we use this,could Frieza at least get "a higher with Nova Strike"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back