• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Ability Additions

1) Breaking the Fourth Wall for Goha [[1]] and [[2]]

2) Energy Absorption for Goku via Spirit Bomb

3) Social Influencing for Goku

) Explosion Manipulation for Frieza [[3]],Goku Black[[4]],Merged Zamasu[[5]]

5) Danmaku for Fusion Zamasu[[6]]

6) Weapon Mastery for Goku Black via Energy Sword & Scythe

7) Holy Manipulation via God Ki

) Biological Manipulation or Life Manipulation for Whis[[7]] (Not really sure about this one)

9) Non-Physical Interaction for Goku via Ki Blast [[8]] and [[9]]

10) Explosion Manipulation and Electricity Manipulation forJire[[10]]

11) Clairvoyance for Moro [[11]] and [[12]]

12 )Resistance to Law Manipulation for Goku [[13]]

1) one should be occasional similar to Goku's usage.

2) Should apply to his toei profile I guess.

3) why? He hasn't shown this ability.

4) this should likely be added for ki manipulation just in general.

5) No, one it's Dokkan and not even a showcase of Danmaku.

6) I Guess this is fine.

7) No

8) I suppose biology manipulation fits best, but it might just be time manipulation. Although he did also revive Freeza so a case could be made for life manip.

9) Yeah

10) Just an effect of the ki blast.

11) Too soon to say, could likely just be energy sensing of magic.

12) Don't think this applies but unsure.

For Social Influencing, the definition given on the page is "Social Influencing is ones ability to manipulate other characters using some form of charm. This has several uses in the form of manipulation. Whether it be to manipulate how an opponent fights, thinks, or to get info from them that the user would want or need. This can be used in a number of ways via their looks, natural charm, or their way of speaking."

In this fashion, Goku is able to gain the respect and friendship of many known criminals and Murderers who would want nothing more than his death and depending on the opponent, his natural personality and charm might be able to get his opponent's respect so it ends on a good note that even when Goku loses, the Opponent's IC prevents them from achieving it.

Now one can argue whether or not the opponent won due to them winning the fight or that Goku won since his personality and charm is what caused the opponent to be friendly in the first place but that's a point for another time.

I don't agree with Holy Manipultion via God Ki. God Ki doesn't really possess any abilities that normal Ki lacks. Besides being resistant to being sensed of course.

1) Agree

2) Agree

3) Agree

4) Agree

5) No, that attack doesn't seen to fit

6) Agree

7) No, unfortunately God Ki energy be godlike energy isn't enough evidence for Holy Manipulation

8) Life Manipulation seen to be the most likely case

9) Agree

10) What Eminiteable say

11) Unsure

12) Unsure

1. I agreed with Limited Occasional Breaking the Fourth Wall

2. He already has that! Ki / Energy Absorption is on his profile.

3. Limited Social Influencing (He can convince people to give him his energy across the Mortal Universe and the Afterlife. Although, we don't know if everyone did give him his energy.)

4. Agreed for Frieza. Fusion Zamasu can scale to Goku Black.

5. That's not enough for Danmaku.

6. Agreed to Weapon Mastery for Goku Black. Also, he should have it since Goku knows how to handle the Power Pole.

7. This was rejected countless of times.

8. Nope. Whis just fast-foward time. Its on his profile.

9. Nope.This was added as Able to block Intangible Attacks for Goku. Jiren got it as well.

10. I agreed. It looks like Frieza's Imprison Ball.

11. That's more like Extrasensory Perception and Enchanced Senses.

12. I agreed to Limited Resistance to Law Manipulation for DBZ(Toei) and GT Goku.

ProudLearner seems to make sense, but it is still best to confirm with other staff members.

I also agree with ProudLearner; although, how is that resistance to Law Manipulation? I don't know anyone in Dragon Ball what has Law Manipulation as an ability nor Goku demonstrating resistance to that.

It's the natural law of the otherworld the dead can not return/travel to the living world. For comparison Janemba has Law manipulation for messing/modifying with the laws of otherworld and living world.

Goku would have limited resistance he was able to temporarily break the law of otherworld and return to the living world on he's own will

Also the Ki/Energy absorption on Goku page is for he's God forms not spirit bomb from what I understand.

And I suggest the Hit feat be changed if you are blocking you are interacting with it. The 2nd scan I posted for this was a attack effecting infinite Zamasu.

@ProudLearner

Are you willing to perform the accepted edits, with included brief explanations in parentheses?

Antvasima said:
@ProudLearner
Are you willing to perform the accepted edits, with included brief explanations in parentheses?
Sure. Staff let me know if you like these brief explanations!

These are the profiles that need to be unlocked:

1. Gohan

Limited Occasional Breaking The Fourth Wall (He spoke to the audience on two occasions)

3. Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z) , Son Goku (Toei) , Son Goku (Dragon Ball GT) , Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super) , Son Goku (Chou).

Limited Social Influencing (When he fought Kid Buu, he was able to convinced people across Universe 7 to give him his energy to perform the Spirit Bomb. Although, it is unknown if everyone did give out their energy.)

4. Frieza , Goku Black , Fusion Zamasu

Explosion Manipulation

6. Goku Black

Weapon Mastery (He has showed mastery over weapons that he created)

10. Jire

Paralysis Inducement and Explosion Manipulation (Can trap opponents within his Sphere of Ki, in which they cannot move and detonates in the end)

12. I am waiting for @DarkDragonMedeus response to @DarkFire890

I agree with the rest of what ProudLearner said but I think this is better for Goku's Social Influencing (Even when fighting, he has a way of drawing in those around him)

[[1]] around 2:22 the mark

I will unlock the following pages. Tell me here when you are done.

• Gohan
  • Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z)
  • Son Goku (Toei)
  • Son Goku (Dragon Ball GT)
  • Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super)
  • Son Goku (Chou)
  • Frieza
  • Goku Black
  • Fusion Zamasu
  • Jiren
You should take care to uphold proper grammar, and to closely follow this instruction page: Common Editing Mistakes

@Darkfire, that doesn't sound like resistance to Law Manipulation. Law Manipulation is like an ability that's above Physics Manipulation and below Conceptual Manipulation. We only grant Law Manipulation who have the power to alter physical and/or abstract laws, and only grant resistances to characters who resist abilities like that being used on them. Simply breaking some natural laws isn't quite Law Manipulation nor resistance to it.

Escaping the Afterlife just sounds like being able to teleport outside the afterlife for a brief moment. Which sounds like it's just cross dimension range via teleportation.

Darkfire890 said:
Also the Ki/Energy absorption on Goku page is for he's God forms not spirit bomb from what I understand.

And I suggest the Hit feat be changed if you are blocking you are interacting with it. The 2nd scan I posted for this was a attack effecting infinite Zamasu.
What about this?

Medeus is correct.

Also, has somebody experienced performed the edits yet? I shouldn't keep those pages open for long.

No problem. I will do so. Tell me here when you are done.

Darkfire890 said:

I just want answer from Medeus about this

Darkfire890 said:
I agree with the rest of what ProudLearner said but I think this is better for Goku's Social Influencing (Even when fighting, he has a way of drawing in those around him)

And from ProudLearner about this

Darkfire890 said:
Darkfire890 said:

That's not enough to grant an out right Social Influencing. If that's the case every shonen protagonist would get said ability.

Back