• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this case you should add it as well but specify that he can't control the hot air balloon well.

This man is getting everything in prep. Would stuff like the tank and drone not also be part of his prep or are they already on the profile?

Healing does indeed go on the page of the device.

The tank and drone aren't on Senku's profile so we can specify that as well.

I forget, would the tank jump Senku's AP at all?

It should be noted that Senku's AP should likely be lower then it currently is, I just need a couple a calcs to happen.

If I had to guess, then I'd say that the tank is weaker in terms of Attack Potency than the explosions Senku can cause. I'm however sure that the tank is stronger than his regular statistics so the tank would have separate statistics that would need some calculations.

Also senku says the device isn't even light speed. It can be adjusted as senku says it's moving at like 30 mph

We might need to change the Petrification Device's speed, since like @Spin says, Senku already stated as such.

@Apies I did it for you.

Thanks to everyone who contributed. On that note, we still need to fix the 8-B tier.

Edit: SPOILERS

Senku finally aquired the Petrification Device. This may or may not change his profile a bit.

Is he? He just responded to an SAO thread a few minutes ago. It could be worth a try, though.

You could ask less busy calc group members as well.

Got a calculatio for the AP of the characters, since Koharu held her own against Kirisame and Mozu is superior to her this feat scales to basically everybody

Also to i have comment, real life mathematicians wouldn't be able to do what Senku can, he calculated trajectory of a flying object in seconds and calculated how far he had to thrown a bottle of revival formula so it fell on him after he was petrified in literally 2 seconds

He also should have 9-B durability with the battery armor he used to tank a hit from Hyuga

Two more things, Mozu should have Stealth Mastery, since he completly fooled Ukyo's hearing, which is good enought to hear a whisper from dozens of meters away, hear noises from hundreds and even allows him to have a perfect 3-D picture of an environment completly obscurated by smoke.

And Tsubasa should have Acrobatics

Mozu already has Stealth Mastery on his profile. Let's see what the others have to say for the rest.

The calculation seems to have been accepted.

While the series may strive for scientific accuracy, would it not be better to calc the actual explosion from the first plane? Iirc there were two angles that showed it with one being a bird's eye that resulted in the 8-B and another from the ground.

The 8-B wasn't a result, it was just someone eyeballing it then highballing a guess.

The most unrealistic thing in the series has been the physical abilities of several characters. Otherwise the series sits soundly in the realm of the real. Besides that, a more consistent feat is tree destruction and would likely result in a lower result then the above calced stone destruction.

Agree with the tiering.

Senku's calculation speed is the only thing in the realm of unnatural, but there are still mathematicians capable of similar feats, just not in the same conditions.

His calculation speed would probably be worth mentioning in his intelligence section.

Tsukasa's profile hasn't been updated yet and Senku should have Acid Manipulation via various kinds of acids that he made while making sulfanilamide. Sulfuric acid should still qualify for Poison Manipulation.

The revisions should be applied to Tsukasa and Senku's justification for Acid Manipulation should mention that he can make various types of acids. Sulfuric acid should also still qualify as Poison Manipulation.

The weakness section of the Petrification Device should probably mention that the petrification gets cancelled through nital.

I think that any abilities that are not natural should probably go under a "With Preparations" tabber.

Antvasima said:
I think that any abilities that are not natural should probably go under a "With Preparations" tabber.
Tsukasa doesn't really have anything unnatural. His only real equipment is his spear.

The Revival Fluid is nital which in turn consists out of nitric acid and alcohol.

That seems to make sense. The global petrification was probably much faster.

Technically, there are still revisions that need to happen, but the ones that got this thread started are pretty much finished.

What revisions should still be handled here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back