• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nehz XZX said:
Tsukasa's profile hasn't been updated yet and Senku should have Acid Manipulation via various kinds of acids that he made while making sulfanilamide. Sulfuric acid should still qualify for Poison Manipulation.
Aside from what has been quoted we should add a weakness to nital (Revival Fluid) to the Petrification Device. ApiesDeathbyLazors has questioned Tsukasa's Preparation and pointed out that the speed of the Petrification Device is Peak Human.

Well, Senku can make more kinds of acids than just sulfuric acid, some of which he made while making the antibiotic so that should be noted as one of the justifications for Acid Manipulation. Tsukasa also has access to the nitric acid which would get him this as well if I'm not wrong.

So what are the conclusions so far here?

Senku should have: Acid Manipulation (via various acids).

Tsukasa should have: Acid Manipulation (via nitric acid).

ApiesDeathbyLazors thinks that Tsukasa shouldn't have Preparation.

Aside from that, there really isn't anthing left.

I'd really like to get the gunpowder explosion from early in the series either calced or removed. I highly doubt it'll reach out of 9-A if that, and honestly, unlike the nitroglycerin explosion, a giant pot of gunpowder isn't really something Senku is gonna just bring with him to a battle.

I'm just gonna take prep off of Tsukasa's page sense no one actually argued against it. Also, I really feel like giving Tsukasa acid manip for that would be like giving me water manip because I can go get a glass of water outta my sink. Plus I really don't see Tsukasa bringing a vial of acid to a fight.

Basing it off on what I can see using history, I'd say that 8-C got replaced with 9-B. 8-B remained due to the explosion having no calculation yet.

Now that I think about it, I just want it gone. The specific events that lead to the gunpowder explosion happening is very specific one time sequence and isn't very practical and we all know how practical Senku is.

I vote we remove it all together. If Senku needs an explosion he's much more likely to use nitroglycerin and we already know he considers it to be superior to gunpowder anyway.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Now that I think about it, I just want it gone. The specific events that lead to the gunpowder explosion happening is very specific one time sequence and isn't very practical and we all know how practical Senku is.

I vote we remove it all together. If Senku needs an explosion he's much more likely to use nitroglycerin and we already know he considers it to be superior to gunpowder anyway.
I think, I'm fine with it. The explosion is something that Senku would still be capable of doing even if it is impractical and happened under very specific conditions but if other people think that it should be removed, then I'm fine with it.

Maybe Acid Manipulation via nitric acid for Tsukasa? He does have access to it and it is an acid.

You can tell me here when you are finished and I should close this thread.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
I really feel like giving Tsukasa acid manip for that would be like giving me water manip because I can go get a glass of water outta my sink. Plus I really don't see Tsukasa bringing a vial of acid to a fight.
I'm not in favor of it.

Okay, I can understand that. In that case nothing is left to discuss and this can be closed.

Well, I wasn't expecting to get the Dr. Stone revisions started untill I got my new computer, but we managed to get done everything I wanted to do there anyway so it all works out in the end.

Okay, I didn't know that you already planned to do revisions.

I mean, you couldn't have known, cause I never mentioned it to anybody, but this is a good thing cause now I don't have to think about it anymore.

I will close this thread then. THank you for helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back