• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
While slower than Excalibur,it still reached full power during their original clash in fsn in a few seconds.However Excalibur was later retconned to activate instantly during fate zero.this would retroactively buff EE since the charge up time for both is comparable in fate sn.(Due to how nasuverse keeps retconning it's scaling with each entry).

Anime (at least the adaptation from the Fate Zero novel I recall) doesn’t show her doing the Excalibur beam immediately for this part.

Also not sure on F/SN having a slow charge up time for Excalibur beam as well.

At least within a few seconds.

In the case of Ea’s EE, that isn’t necessarily true since we know a fully charged Ea still take half a minute at the least.

Hell, even in the VN, the narration mention that Ea was taking time to reach maximum rotation speed.

Heck, I posted that scene a few times I recall.

Either way, not voting. Just clarifying since cinematic timing tends to get sketchy for actions on screen and all

Back