• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For now speed is equalized. If speed is equalized I can see Gilgamesh winning.
Don't think that's how it works, Raiden still gets a 10 times x Speed multiplier in "his speed is equalized matches" via Ripper Mode and so does Dante via Devil Trigger.
Yeah Speed being Equalized doesn´t makes Speed amps unable to be used. Even the VS Thread Rules says that speed amps aren't equalized in a match:

He'd need like a sec to activate the magic and go for the blitz, but him winning with it is still possible.
A second is enough to active before the Ea as it has a charge time (even from what I heard it's not that long or as long as people think) and even if it does go off, in the middle of its travel it could still get stone walled as soon as Doom actives his speed amp no?

A second is enough to active before the Ea as it has a charge time (even from what I heard it's not that long or as long as people think) and even if it does go off, in the middle of its travel it could still get stone walled as soon as Doom actives his speed amp no?
It has a charge time?

Then Doom just magics the crap out of Gilgamesh with his smurf hax.

Back