• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
(Never read a SCP before so apologies if I get things wrong. Basing this mostly off of ThePixelKirby's SCP vs Composite Human fights)

Item #: SCP-ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

Object Class: Keter, boarderline Thaumiel

Description: When in one place, SCP-ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê is a faceless humanoid in a suit. It usually has tentacles of varying sizes on it's back. Any attempts for D-Class personnel approaching it have ended in the D-Class committing suicide through [REDACTED]. Personnel who ask about the properties SCP-ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê are told that it can do a number of things, the most notable of witch is being the source of being watched and accidents throughout the world. This has lead researchers to believe that SCP-ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê exists everywhere it wishes. The second most notable anomalous property it has is causing anyone who kill it to turn into itself, some personnel comparing the power to the fictional character Lucius the Eternal from the board game Warhammer 40,000. The third most notable is that the more people know about it, the more they know about them. It then proceeds to say multiple facts about the researcher's personal life and family, most notably any children they have. Afterwards, SCP-ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê states that it is incapable of lying. Despite having ample opportunity due to it's seeming omnipresence and it's seemingly violent tenancies, SCP-ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê does not kill these researches. After seeing it, the researchers are unable to wake up once falling asleep. Some researchers have noted being unable to see it. Containment requires an anomalous machine that restricts SCP-ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê's omnipresence.

Rules: Speed Equalized. Clef has a month of prep time and prior knowledge. This is 7-B Slender. Victory by any means.

Clef snake head by sunnyclockwork-d96g61e
Slenderman is here
Agent Ukulele:
SCP-ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê, "The Slender Man":

Inconclusive:

This goes one of two ways.

1. Slender is 9-B, in which case Clef resists his everything and stomps him into paste.

2. Slender is Tier 7, in which case Clef has exactly one way to kill him and probably dies before he can use it.

Oh. This could be a problem. Who knew AP could matter in a Slenderman match? Out of curiosity, what could Clef do to win if Slender is tier 7? I'll probably make Slender tier 7 and just give Clef prep.

Also note: Slender's Type 6 isn't exactly posession. You literally become him. This might be worth noting

Literally the only thing he has that could kill Tier 7 Slenderman is the Atomic Revolver. (unless I'm just forgetting something, which is entirely possible seeing as I haven't actively read anything with this character in months)

I dunno.

Tbh, I don't even know why this profile still exists. We deleted Fact Book Chuck Norris, but this is still allowed because...reasons?

Yeah the tier 7 stuff was supposed to be removed as its from 'splitting a hill' which is so vague its not even funny and the same feat can be as low as 8-C

Fact Book chuck was removed due to "Not being a fictional character". It's basically a joke book. Meanwhile all of the facts in 101ASM all clearly refer to one character.

I still disagree with the removal of Chuck Norris to the same extent that I disagree with Pirahnna Plant in Smash Ultimate.

Anyway, Tier 7 Slender is probably staying until somebody clacs the hill cleaving feat.

Anyway, giving Clef prep.

Back