• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrading Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when I saw low 4-C Link I laughed pretty hard. There is so much wrong with this.

OK, first off: There is 0 proof of Link actually flipping the entire planet over. No, there isn't any at all.

Secondly, camera trick. Like, its simple as that, its a camera trick.

Thirdly, its a MASSIVE gag. Its some random attack Link does in Hyrule Warriors.

Lastly, its a huuuuuuge outlier. Like, Link jumping from planet (Which I even have trouble believing that) to small star based on some cute camera trick is ridiculous. Hell, the guy who made the calc was just f***ing around for fun. http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=25436

So please remove it lol

Funny how Cloud went to FTL+ and Large Planet+

And suddenly, in less than half a year, Link jumps from Continental, to Planet, to Star level.

Oh jeeze.

The feat resulted 2.6 tetons or whatever which is large planet level as said on his page, i don't know how this is an outleir when link before the upgrade was planet level+ I don't why you think it's a camera trick Read the calc it said "As the screen/map/planet flips counter clockwise, Link's body is moving clockwise/

Ergo?

The screen is actually flipping, its not some flashy visual effect to dramatize Link's body flipping (kind of ****** that one up when they had his body moving in the opposite direction of the screen you'd figure in that case)"

LOZ Wank is out of control I swear

They'll do anything to catch up to Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy

When most low tiers solo the verse

PKThunderOkey said:

I've Zero idea what your talking about, i could care less if KH or FF are weaker,stronger,or equal...

Quincy King said:
PKThunderOkey said:

I've Zero idea what your talking about, i could care less if KH or FF are weaker,stronger,or equal...
need an admin?

@PKThunderOkey

Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy are completely, entirely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

need an admin?

No, maybe a mod to lock this thread if he continues or anyone else calls us logical LOZ fans wankers

Demise was stated to be able to destroy the world in Hyrule Historia.

Ganondorf obtained the full Triforce, which can cause the planet to crumble if it were ever taken off. But Link still beat him.

I rest my case.

I have a hard time believing it too and all but i wanna know why you believe it's an outlier because that seems to be used on this wiki a lot and most of the time unjustified and it seems you dislike the series as well...

The Everlasting said:
Demise was stated to be able to destroy the world in Hyrule Historia.
Ganondorf obtained the full Triforce, which can cause the planet to crumble if it were ever taken off. But Link still beat him.

I rest my case.
I thought statements weren't valid because feats>statements?

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
I have a hard time believing it too and all but i wanna know why you believe it's an outlier because that seems to be used on this wiki a lot and most of the time unjustified and it seems you dislike the series as well...

It's no an outleir, the LOZ series produced about a Handful of Planet level beings (Including Link (Compsoite)) and Multi-Universe Level+ in the Three Goddesses, for Anyone in the series to jump from planet to star isn't far fetched

@Non-Bias

We accept believable statements and Word of God (Which Hyrule Historia is).

@Quincy King

Considering how The Three Golden Goddesses are supposed to be the undisputed strongest characters, and the next weakest character is Planet level, it seems very far-fetched.

@Quicy King

I don't think it's an outlier I was just asking for her reasoning of saying so.If the calc is legit than I don't see why this feat is not credible.

The Everlasting said:
@Non-Bias
We accept believable statements and Word of God (Which Hyrule Historia is).

@Quincy King

Considering how The Three Golden Goddesses are supposed to be the undisputed strongest characters, and the next weakest character is Planet level, it seems very far-fetched.

Meh, but planet level characters jumping to Star isn't in the verse

@Quincy King niether was goku going from multi solar system to high 3B, but thats beside the point, the point is that character jumping levels are actually pretty common mainly because authors know nothing about science

Overlord-Murasama said:
The jump from large planet to small star is still large and besides, it is a hilariously large gag feat
No it's not, you haven't provide proof otherwise

beside saying it's "A gag feat or Camera effect"

No, it's not. It's the exact same special but without the camera effect which caused the misconception. Link didn't flip the planet.

Why don't you look at the calc in question and the justification given for the entire planet flipping, and start from there? That seems most logical.

SomebodyStupid said:
i dont think anyone finds that hilarous, and define gag feat
When a character does a ridiculous feat that seems out of nowhere. Similar to Makoto (BlazBlue), she busted a moon in her supermove however, its extremely goofy for a verse that often tries to take itself seriously (Similar to Zelda)

This is the same game where you can cuta small moon in half, just poiinting it out. Not to mention, the existence of Agatha and Tingle are arguably gags in and of themselves, so there's that.

Yes it is this one https://youtu.be/6Te8JaWMP_E feat starts at 1:00
It's the same feat. Please stop trying to claim it's different because of a camera effect.

Did you watch the video at all? How is it a camera effect when we see monsters falling from ground whe he preformed the feat?

ThePerpetual said:
This is the same game where you can cuta small moon in half, just poiinting it out. Not to mention, the existence of Agatha and Tingle are arguably gags in and of themselves, so there's that.
1) Small moon

2) Well yeah. Gags. Three gags doesnt instantly make every feat legit

Quincy King said:
Yes it is this one https://youtu.be/6Te8JaWMP_E feat starts at 1:00
It's the same feat. Please stop trying to claim it's different because of a camera effect. Did you watch the video att all? How is it a camera effect when we see monsters falling from ground whe he preformed the feat?
1. Several monsters on screen were clearly not affected by the special for a self proclaimed "planet flipping" feat.

2. Link knocked them in the air before executing the special.

3.The same thing happens without the camera effect and every other special in the game in general.

Yes it is this one https://youtu.be/6Te8JaWMP_E feat starts at 1:00It's the same feat. Please stop trying to claim it's different because of a camera effect. Did you watch the video att all? How is it a camera effect when we see monsters falling from ground whe he preformed the feat?
1. Several monsters on screen were clearly not affected by the special for a self proclaimed "planet flipping" feat.

2. Link knocked them in the air before executing the special.

3.The same thing happens without the camera effect and every other special in the game in general.

Game Mechcanics

If it's a camera effect then how do you explain links body moving in the other direction?

"Several monsters on screen were clearly not affected by the special for a self proclaimed "planet flipping" feat."

Well, for that part specifically? That happens literally all the time in fiction, with planet flip feats like this. Unless you want to say that all of those aren't legit as well, in which case it's time for lots of edits...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back