• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrading Ayanokouji's Intelligence

Well, but the Y1V11 feat itself has Kiyotaka mentioning "I wasn't missing any of the memories.", meaning that this all will be wrong and he is confident about remembering everything required to remember Arisu, which is, quite literally everything up to that point of his life.
Missing any memories is Y1V5. There's a huge difference between him not missing any important memories / events / people / knowledge / etc. And him being able to remember a trivial fact like what the precise number of class points last year was. he forgot that later and it turned from "377 / 318" into "around 350". him not remembering it is his exact words in his monologue.
At the time of the statement, they would be equal, but Kiyotaka developed past her mid-game and then did the move which we are talking about. It has already been mentioned.
Missing context.
During The Match:
  • Even position
  • Arisu makes a move, Ayanokouji comments that she's more interested in discovering how skilled he is than winning. this can't be discarded.
  • Ayanokouji finds the move he needed to play.
After the match:
  • Arisu suggests that if they played 10 times, they'd go 5-5
  • Ayanokouji agrees, then monologues that it'd go exactly as she said and that he found it interesting they were equal in classical chess
This decisively suggests she's equal to him in chess skill.

This is the problem with Kouji, even when Kouji himself says something in his monologue, it has to be misinterpreted or modified to fit other misinterpretations.
This is just false. Kiyotaka upscales her in VSI due to the simulation up to the area 12 which is his own feat and not due to Arisu's feat. Get your facts clear.
The best VSI feat is her visualizing the whole island down to the terrain level and in 3d and then simulating the movements and precise paths that various groups are taking on it. Ayanokouji VSI (and WMI) is upscaled to this.

And this isn’t an interpretation, this is something that was blatantly stated as being something she’s doing.
I meant to say that the Old Maid's possibilities visualization feat demolishes FMA in WMI and Takuya's tablet feat is exemplary for PSI against FMA (both outscale).
I am not that familiar with Old Maid's possibilities, I remember it but I am not familiar with its breakdown. Takuya's tablet "feat" is another giga wank similar to Arisu recall and the like.

the reason I think FMA is unimportant in the grand scheme of things because in FSIQ, WMI / VSI / VCI / FRI are already vastly superior to upper human limits based on other feats. him having slightly above upper human limit in PSI is unimportant in totality. and FMA is practically a PSI FSIQ subtest.
Kiyotaka gaps in almost everything against L related to Intelligence concepts imo. L isn't a polymath like Kiyotaka, his best crys. intel. comes with his detective feats and Fluid intel is due to the matrix reasonings he has. Both aren't comparable and will never be.
let's be very clear here. "Kouji gaps L in FSIQ" is a complete outlier opinion from everything I've seen, excluding pure COTE scalers. I am certain that CTW L wouldn't just match, he would likely take FSIQ, but how much does his specs differ from Cannon L (DN main series + side stories) I am not precisely certain.

but even if one withdraws L, the larger point remains the same. One may take Baku, PJ, Hannibal, etc. All have a "genius" intelligence rating, and all are within a ballpark of Kouji in FSIQ. Baku has Air Poker CPI, Hannibal has thousands of massive and vivid memory palaces.....

Last edited:
Back