• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade rimuru (LN) High godly regeneration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary: Regeneration (High-Godly; Can instantly regenerate his physical body; Can regenerate from Spirit Particles attack such as Melt Slash, a sword art fused with Disintegration that completely annihilates everything from cells, souls, and information which make up everything in existence) Here's the rimuru LN profile
FaMFpfZ.png

High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after the erasure of body, mind, and soul, along with at least one even more fundamental aspect of a character's existence, such as their place in the narrative, their entire history, or the underlying concept(s) or information needed for them to exist.

My reason why rimuru not qualified to having HGR:

1.Rimuru mind not get Erased, he still talk with Raphael
2. I Didn't found where melt slash erasing information particle In LN

So fundamental aspect rimuru not get Erased

I think rimuru Getting Low godly regeneration

My reason why rimuru not qualified to having HGR:

1.Rimuru mind not get Erased, he still talk with Raphael
2. I Didn't found where melt slash erasing information particle In LN

So fundamental aspect rimuru not get Erased

I think rimuru Getting Low godly regeneration
1-He is talking to raphael because the Melt Slash didnt hit him, rimuru used his skill to block it, but later, raphael explain that rimuru could regen form it, dude, u can see it on the scan that u sent.

2-it erased rimuru skill that is made by informations

1-He is talking to raphael because the Melt Slash didnt hit him, rimuru used his skill to block it, but later, raphael explain that rimuru could regen form it, dude, u can see it on the scan that u sent.

2-it erased rimuru skill that is made by informations
My point, rimuru not completely erased

My point, rimuru not completely erased
he wasnt erased because his skill blocked, however, the regen comes from the statement that Raphael said that rimuru could regen from it, even if he was hit by Melt Slash, and Raphael is literally the most reliable source there.

it erased rimuru skill, u can see it on the scan that u sent
I know this, but what i want is the statement " melt slash Erased information particle" or whatever similiar with this

Are u say if melt slash can Erase infinite prison?

I know this, but what i want is the statement " melt slash Erased information particle" or whatever similiar with this
Desintegration/Melt Slash uses Spirit Particles, Spirit Particles can interact with informations, I can find the scan later, wait a bit

Why are we back to this topic again?, the previous one didn't stop well, this one won't neither.

N3WUsV8.jpg

I think with this feats, debunk about melt slash if can Erase fundamental aspect, because rimuru still can regeneration with magical energy.

it doesnt debunk because it indeed erased informations, and all these things already happend on a previous thread, i dont even know why it is being brought up again

I think that @Promestein and @Mr._Bambu already decided that we should downgrade Rimuru's regeneration in another thread, but that nobody was willing to actually apply the change afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back