• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh yeah 5B got removed I forgot

Can her time stuff Effect Dorm after death? He is infinite after all

Not sure what you mean by after death but he was affected by the time stone normally so I don't see the issue.

Honestly though he probably still wins....

So it only happens when she does....Dormammu stomps via incap then. Pretty sure he learned his lesson after Doctor Strange so all he has to do is send her somewhere else or just crush her without killing her.

I guess I'll go for Dormammu, he exists in a timeless void which should nullify Kirie's time manip. Dormammu proceeds to do the same thing he did to Strange except it's not looped, she dies for real.

Gargoyle One said:
Send her somewhere else. How?

If Dorm could defeat Strange that way he would have done it
I mean like think about it. He can just poke and restrain her. She can only loop and she'll do that an infinite amount of times until one of them changes tactics.

It would be pretty idiot that after 10 years worth of looping Dormammu doesn't decide to just crush her legs or trap in her a building or something.

More than that though he just absorbs her or sends her to the dark dimension which is BFR.

Definitely seeing this as a stomp

But the battle has to take place in the dark dimension or Dormammu isn't even in the fight.

Also, BFR isn't on his page.

Also, if Absorbtion was applicable he would have done it to Strange

Gargoyle One said:
But the battle has to take place in the dark dimension or Dormammu isn't even in the fight.

Also, BFR isn't on his page.

Also, if Absorbtion was applicable he would have done it to Strange
As per SBA it starts at Central Park unless specified.

BFR is not on his page but that doesn't mean he cannot open the dark dimension and send her through.

Absorbtion in terms of absorbing the entire universe not just her. Which is what he was trying to do with Strange but he was in he dark dimension

In that case this isn't a fight to begin with a Dormammu only exists in the Dark Dimension

Nico-v11 said:
he was affected by the time stone normally so I don't see the issue.
This speaks of the potency of the stone, not of how Dorm can be affected by (normal) time hax. This is a stomp.

So? That doesn't mean that he will never try to use it. Also how many times did he killed Strange? 10? 30?

I say he turns her into a Mindless One at his 40th try, we good with that?

Eficiente said:
So? That doesn't mean that he will never try to use it. Also how many times did he killed Strange? 10? 30?
Yes it does

"I have this move that will give me victory and the planet I want but I won't use it"

If he didn't do it to Strange, why would he do it here?

Not the first time I'm saying this; Turning Strange dumb=/=Give Dorm a win, that doesn't break the loop. Dorm just turns others into Mindless Ones which is super vague. No mind control or morality hax.

Yes it does

"I have this move that will give me victory and the planet I want but I won't use it"

Because he'll be doing doing this for all eternity if he doesn't

Yes it does

Because he'll be doing doing this for all eternity if he doesn't

Exactly like Strange you mean?

https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-265208/chapter/mrs-chapter-265290

Also, check pages 7 and 8. Kirie was forced to memorise the entire library worth of complex magic books in a week. She studied and killed herself as every week was about to end, in order to repeat the week and study more. By the time she was done, she'd likely have repeated the week 30 times at least. Which is kinda better than Strange's resilience feat since he was getting insta-killed while she was repeating a whole week spent studying. And after memorizing the whole thing, she was still capable of cracking jokes and having a positive attitude, so she isn't going down via nervous breakdown anytime soon.

Back