• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

She-Hulk (Marvel Cinematic Universe) VS Dr. Livesey (1988 Cartoon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean don't we normally assume practically every aspect of speed is equalized save for projectile weapons?

That being said, we have She-Hulk, who easily defeated someone who had dealt 0.0163 tons, against Dr. Livesey, who doesn't even need to TRY to take on pirates that can handle upwards 0.0248 tons of TNT. Based on what we got in the profile alone, while I'm sure the movie would have something else to say (I haven't watched it yet, so don't quote me on that), he doesn't bother trying to close the gap, instead using his pistol to start off with. Granted She-Hulk has shockwave claps, but Dr. Livesey's range would be higher than She-Hulk's. If She-Hulk manages to dodge (unlikely since Dr. Livesey will rapid fire his pistol), Dr. Livesey could very much close the gap, and then She-Hulk's pretty much boned.

Dr. Livesey takes this, probably too easily for this match-up to be fair in my opinion.

I mean don't we normally assume practically every aspect of speed is equalized save for projectile weapons?

That being said, we have She-Hulk, who easily defeated someone who had dealt 0.0163 tons, against Dr. Livesey, who doesn't even need to TRY to take on pirates that can handle upwards 0.0248 tons of TNT. Based on what we got in the profile alone, while I'm sure the movie would have something else to say (I haven't watched it yet, so don't quote me on that), he doesn't bother trying to close the gap, instead using his pistol to start off with. Granted She-Hulk has shockwave claps, but Dr. Livesey's range would be higher than She-Hulk's. If She-Hulk manages to dodge (unlikely since Dr. Livesey will rapid fire his pistol), Dr. Livesey could very much close the gap, and then She-Hulk's pretty much boned.

Dr. Livesey takes this, probably too easily for this match-up to be fair in my opinion.
His meme power is too much

any livesey fra

Has She Hulk really never dealt with someone with a gun?

show me this pistol because if it’s Treasure Island that’s a flintlock pistol which can pull off one shot before effectively becoming useless. If he misses his first shot that pistol is a glorified paperweight and presumably She-Hulk could just aim dodge or so literally anything to throw his sim off as those things aren’t accurate in the first place

any livesey fra
Counted.

show me this pistol because if it’s Treasure Island that’s a flintlock pistol which can pull off one shot before effectively becoming useless. If he misses his first shot that pistol is a glorified paperweight and presumably She-Hulk could just aim dodge or so literally anything to throw his sim off as those things aren’t accurate in the first place

(51:48; dude packed himself with four.)

We don't know how actually accurate he is.

He'd only be able to shoot off one of those before She Hulk just makes using them no longer an option, and odds are he'd miss it becuase again those guns are just inaccurate.

She-Hulk has presumably seen a gun before, and knows to just move out of the way. Seeing him reach into his holster and pull it out should be a good enough indicator to dodge, or at least just do a thunder clap to knock him off balance or do literally anything to make him waste his one shot.

We don't know how actually accurate he is.

He'd only be able to shoot off one of those before She Hulk just makes using them no longer an option, and odds are he'd miss it becuase again those guns are just inaccurate.

She-Hulk has presumably seen a gun before, and knows to just move out of the way. Seeing him reach into his holster and pull it out should be a good enough indicator to dodge, or at least just do a thunder clap to knock him off balance or do literally anything to make him waste his one shot.
He could shoot the guns at his targets without even looking. Besides that the Cartoon has shown that the flintlock pistols more or so act like semi-automatik pistols

Then in that case this is a range stomp because he has hundreds of meters of range over her???

Guys you really need to stop with these unfair matches with the green girl. I get it you hate the show but come on.

these are absolutely 100% miserable matches made for hardly a reason. I don't get the appeal or the need to participate in them.

6344-EFC6-BAE2-42-CF-975-B-7-FC4134-B9-D08.jpg

he was thirsty

Then in that case this is a range stomp because he has hundreds of meters of range over her???

Guys you really need to stop with these unfair matches with the green girl. I get it you hate the show but come on.
No. The reason why I make this is because that I found that they have close stats, including speed.

Counted and I vote to Doctor FRA. It is more like a clear-cut than a stomp because She-Hulk has at least huge LS adventage and thunderclap.
Thunder clap which is out ranged and LS which si outranged because she's against someone iwth hundreds of meters of range

being stronger on the grapple meansjack if you're a whole state away from the guy.

Do you legitimately see a world where SHe Hulk can win

Thunder clap which is out ranged and LS which si outranged because she's against someone iwth hundreds of meters of range

being stronger on the grapple meansjack if you're a whole state away from the guy.

Do you legitimately see a world where SHe Hulk can win
I'll change the start distance to ten meters to ensure fairness. I keep my vote.

any livesey fra
He could shoot the guns at his targets without even looking. Besides that the Cartoon has shown that the flintlock pistols more or so act like semi-automatik pistols
Dr Livesey FRA
Dundun-dundun-dunadadundun dundun-dundun-dadadundun FRA
I have changed their start distance.

I'd say Livesay wins via superior AP, superior skill due to weapon mastery and instinctive reaction, and superior flexibility via toon force and instinctive reaction.

If I'm not mistaken, that's grace.

Last edited:
I'd say Livesay wins via superior AP, superior skill due to weapon mastery and instinctive reaction, and superior flexibility via toon force and instinctive reaction.

If I'm not mistaken, that's grace.
Right. It is grace and the grace period is likely over.

I guess. I'm about to be called away for a few hours, so I will probably have to get back to add the match in a day or so. Maybe we should make sure everyone keeps their vote though, since only four votes are currently confirmed, including mine and yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back