• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dorimon Vs. Doraemon

Okay, the gap to one shot has been increased to abotu 7.5 now, so this can continue.

Even if it's not one-shot worthy, Dorimon ain't getting past that 6x gap. Add in Momotaro Dango and Reflecting Mantle and it becomes quite an easy win for Doraemon

I still think Dorimon has no clear way to win

Elaborate, because I don't see him not getting KO-ed by Doraemon doing anything to use Overwrite. A mysterious creature charging at him while spitting bullet-like iron grains? Reflecting Mantle to send them all back to Dorimon. Shock Gun to KO him. Air Cannon to expand the already big gap close to oneshot-worthy. Glue Gun to pin him to the ground. Bashou Fan/ Tornado Straw to send him flying. Magic Lasso to restrain his mouth. Denkomaru Sword to deflect all the grains and dominate him in CQC. Sound Solidifier Medicine to use his own version of breath projectiles.

Momotaro Dango may actually not work because mind resistance. But the rest still stands.

Well, as he would be able to tank one of Doraemon´s attacks, he should notice the gap and then try to overwrite itself.

That doesn't answer getting KO-ed by Shock Gun, Air Cannon, Denkomaru Sword, Sound Solidifier Medicine, or getting blown away by Bashou Fan/ Tornado Straw

How exactly does the Shock Gun KO? What does it attack. If it's via attacking nerves or organs, that won't help seeing as Dorimon doesn't have those. Also this is only Base Doraemon who only has this.

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses (Infrared eyes allowing clear vision within darkness, nose 20 times better than humans), Invisibility (Early on in the series, Doraemon can turn invisible by pulling his tail, before his tail became his hibernation switch), Resistance to digestive acids and Mind Manipulation (Cannot be affected by hypnosis meant for humans and is completely immune to mind-control gas [Due to being the same type of robot as El Matadora], but his mind still can be tampered with by 22nd-Century gadgets or supernatural entities), can enter a state of pseudo-death similar to hibernation, the built-in magnets within his hands allow him to stick to any surface

Shock Gun shoots a laser that stuns the opponent.

Also Doraemon uses gadgets by default. I separated him into keys because I didn't want the P&A section to look confusing to people that don't know, tbh.

Nah. Using haxy stuff is never in-character for him. His usual response to an enemy is shooting it with some guns, deflecting its attacks, or if the enemy is big, shrinking it and/or taming it if it is also an animal. Those conceptual/ existence erasing stuff? Only used to educate his charge, never a thing in battle.

EDIT: I forgot that even bloodlusted, he still doesn't use those haxes. He simply pulls out guns and bombs bigger than the ones he usually uses

I'm still in the process of fixing the Doraemon blog (removing haxxes that never got used, etc.) but so far I still can't see Dorimon winning against stuff Doraemon'd use in character

Basho Fan
Dorimon is the guy with the beard

Back