• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A cat takes on a keter

I think 939 has the advantage in AP here? Anyway, Doraemon has Invisibility, though that can be counteracted by 939's better sense of hearing.

They also have better LS and Stamina, though Doraemon has better intelligence in battle.

I'm gonna stay neutral for now, I don't know if 939 can just kill Doraemon before Doraemon can think of a plan to win here. If 939 does have better AP, that's a killing blow.

infinite day what’s your vote or are you still going to stay neutral?

What's Doraemon's AP? Because 939 is definitely a fodder who when in direct combat is mostly an animal. Pretty sure Class 1 is just scaling to mammals of similar size.

And if Doraemon can't just screw 939 over with gadgets and 939 manages to pin I doubt a headbutt is going to land more then once.

What's Doraemon's AP? Because 939 is definitely a fodder who when in direct combat is mostly an animal. Pretty sure Class 1 is just scaling to mammals of similar size.

And if Doraemon can't just screw 939 over with gadgets and 939 manages to pin I doubt a headbutt is going to land more then once.
He has no gadgets here

it’s his first key

939 is above most 9-B animals. But that doesn't sound near baseline to me. Doraemon likely just tanks 939's attacks and proceeds to stomp.

939 is above most 9-B animals. But that doesn't sound near baseline to me. Doraemon likely just tanks 939's attacks and proceeds to stomp.

i don't know man. that lifting strength could be an issue. doraemons not superhuman or anything. he's weaker in lifting strength.

plus 939 seems pretty intelligent for an scp he'll figure something out

i don't know man. that lifting strength could be an issue. doraemons not superhuman or anything. he's weaker in lifting strength.

plus 939 seems pretty intelligent for an scp he'll figure something out
I know that, but 939 doesn't have stamina feats from memory

With what exactly? 939 doesn't have hax.

Agnaa has select SCPs he's knowledgeable on, he isn't knowledgeable on the verse. Kinda like me
Like everyone; absolutely no-one is familiar with all 7000+ characters on the site. If you need more information on an SCP, look at the page's history and ask users who have made substantial contributions to it, in this case I spotted Holyhotsauce adding a lot to it. Everyone else did small changes that don't require expertise, or is no longer on the site.

Some time has passed with 7 votes so we should probably call it a grace and since their seems to be some confusion about doraemon's dura may be I should mention this too doraemon was completely fine(as in no damage was done at all) against an attack done by someone whose ap is almost 3x more than scp 939

Some time has passed with 7 votes so we should probably call it a grace and since their seems to be some confusion about doraemon's dura may be I should mention this too doraemon was completely fine(as in no damage was done at all) against an attack done by someone whose ap is almost 3x more than scp 939

you still think 939 has got this.

also shouldn't we still wait. we aren't sure who wins.

you still think 939 has got this.

also shouldn't we still wait. we aren't sure who wins.
I personally think doraemon has more chance of winning but that's irrelevant since my vote doesn't count and vote count has already hit 7 for some time now and no one new to argue or vote in doraemon's favor has shown up so I think calling it a grace is an decent decision

I personally think doraemon has more chance of winning but that's irrelevant since my vote doesn't count and vote count has already hit 7 for some time now and no argument or votes have shown in doraemon's favor so I think calling it a grace is an decent decision

is it okay to hold it a bit more. get sir ovens or mr. bambu.

Guys Doraemon's invisibility won't work due to 939's hearing, and since they start so close quarters, 939 just attacks Doraemon endlessly and doesn't hurt Doraemon. It's an incon really.

Back