• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Magolor isn't nearly as haxxed as Kirby. He has a bunch of spatial stuff, but it's not really enough, considering most of it is just used as regular attacks. Meanwhile Doremy can incap him with sleep manip, BFR and nuke him or spatial manip him in half (Since Magolor doesn't have resistance to any of those, it seems)

Doesn't help that one of the only way Magolor can beat her is through mind manip, which he doesn't really use in combat in his later forms. So that gives Doremy plenty of time to finish him off.

I know what he can do,..if i make this, i really don't think that everything will go according to your plan owo

The real cal howard said:
Despite how against I am against Low Godly regen for 2hu, Doremy FRA. Also Kirby should've destroyed her...
Fast! Make a rematch if you think so.

The one in the pic started with mindhax, controlling dozens of Doomers in his dimension. Kirby and co. were unaffected due to lol reasons, which both had happened before and later in their games.

Magolor Soul starts with power null, though by context he does this after knowing Kirby had Super abilities. He no longer attacks with Doomers but he likely still has control over them, idk what he may use.

Couldn't he escape the dream via Dimensional Vanish or summoning his Lor? The former is practically instant. Also cut him in half no longer kills him unless that targets the crown.

Back