• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomguy's resistance

Can you summarise them here directly, instead of linking to another site?

will try, maybe it will not be accurate:

Berserk: force of will.

Invulnerability: ignorance of pain, either psychologicaly or supernaturaly.

Haste: control over one self's body in a show of either determination or fortitude, wither that or supernatural resistance to death.

I do not think that we have powers for that. It sounds more like personality traits.

I've read this, and it says, to sum things up, that those who use the Berserk item and survive, are left on a permanent state of delirium. The Invulnerability item causes excruciating pain on the user, to the point of making demons go mindless. The Haste item makes the heart explode. I think that may mean that Doomguy has some form of mind & pain resistance, and that his internal organs are more durable than normal. Still not much though, but a fine addition, if it were to be implemented.

EliminatorVenom said:
I've read this, and it says, to sum things up, that those who use the Berserk item and survive, are left on a permanent state of delirium. The Invulnerability item causes excruciating pain on the user, to the point of making demons go mindless. The Haste item makes the heart explode.
I think that may mean that Doomguy has some form of mind & pain resistance, and that his internal organs are more durable than normal. Still not much though, but a fine addition, if it were to be implemented.
found more informations here:

http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Codex/Artifacts

apparently a literal angel made doomguy superhuman: Slayer's Testament IIIUAC REPORT FILE HR93TE1F And in his conquest against the blackened souls of the doomed, his prowess was shown. In his crusade, the seraphim bestowed upon him terrible power and speed, and with his might he crushed the obsidian pillars of the Blood Temples.

@EliminatorVenom I suppose that this seems reasonable.

Back