• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom slayer vs yujiro Hanma

Both 7-C

Speed equalized

Both in character

Yujiro starts in base

Doom slayer has his standard equipment.

8691DB23-0F42-4EF7-BC5F-A4C61CD03E10
7FFE5BB6-F8C0-4BB6-9F10-5A6108FA6273

Votes counted

Yujiro-2(Bakihanma18, anttron224

Doomguy-1(Mr.Bambu

This can't be added with restricted standard equipment. It can be a just for fun match though if you like.

I just took the guns out because what's the point if none of them can damage yujiro.

DTG499 said:
I just took the guns out because what's the point if none of them can damage yujiro.
A couple can, depending on his ability to resist heat. BFG and Plasma can burn/vaporize creatures that literally live inside of lava. If he doesn't have any feats of resisting such a thing, Yujiro could just be melted without ever being AP'd to death.

DTG499 said:
Hmm would speed equalization equalized the gun attack speed too?
Attack speeds are equalized relatively. If Yujiro threw boulders that seemed walking speed to him, they would seem walking speed to Doomguy. If Doomguy fires a bullet that seems to move really fast to him, it'll move really fast for Yujiro.

Wait yujiro does have a heat resist feat, he stood in lightning for a couple seconds completely unharmed. And lightning is about 20 times hotter than lava.

I thought we treat fire resistance as something tied to tier. Like fire manipulation that has only be shown to work on 8-A's or whatever wouldn't work on a 7-A who has no heat resistance because the energy wouldn't be able to burn the 7-A's skin. Or a 6-C character who can produce heat that is hotter than the sun wouldn't be anything impressive unless the heat is shown to burn another 6-C character. Because to survive even the core of the sun a character would just need to be Multi-City Block level+ in durability to not be affected.

Dienomite22 said:
I thought we treat fire resistance as something tied to tier. Like fire manipulation that has only be shown to work on 8-A's or whatever wouldn't work on a 7-A who has no heat resistance because the energy wouldn't be able to burn the 7-A's skin. Or a 6-C character who can produce heat that is hotter than the sun wouldn't be anything impressive unless the heat is shown to burn another 6-C character. Because to survive even the core of the sun a character would just need to be Multi-City Block level+ in durability to not be affected.
Heat is not that easy to stop, it's really good at being passed on and would absolutely vaporize the blood and other fluids in a person without feats.

Anyways, Yujiro took a lightningbolt (a really big one) into his body without any of it being conducted elsewhere, and that is a lot hotter than lava, but I have my doubts it's on the level of BFG.

Still, the weapons plasma weapons can be dodged, and BFG has four charges only so I doubt it would be wide to just use them as an opening against an unknown.

Dienomite22 said:
Not anymore, as far as I understand it. Heat can be AP, but that does not mean tanking certain AP means tanking certain heat.

Also does anyone have the numbers for where each of them land on the 7-C scale?

Doomslayer takes 25+ Kilotons from closing his fist.

DTG499 said:
How much does the berserk and invulnerability sphere increase that?
Invulnerability just makes him totally immune to attacks on his level. Zero damage. Take that how you will.

Berserk allows them to one-shot people on their level. Specifially, it multiplies their attack potency by ten, making them 250 Kilotons for somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 seconds-1 minute.

If this is 2016 Doomslayer, definitely going Yujiro here. The Slayer is no slouch, but the AP gap is possibly stompworthy (though I hope not, this match seems cool), and when Yujiro enters Demon Back, he'll also be 4x faster. Some things that would help are things like Quad damage, Haste, Berserk, and Invincibility, but Yujiro's passive cellular info analysis and senses would either immediately push him into using techniques to either match DS or save Yujiro's life depending on the buff, or he could just as well time out the buff while avoiding and trying to devise a plan of action, or at least see what he can do like he did with Kaku.

Do we have an accepted multiplier for haste? Also do we allow people to use speed multipliers on a speed equalized fight?

Really? How lenient are we with that? You know if we make a speed equal fight for base goku that could be pretty one sided.

DTG499 said:
Really? How lenient are we with that? You know if we make a speed equal fight for base goku that could be pretty one sided.
As long as the slower character doesn't win with speed amps, anything goes, even characters that become millions of times faster.

I don't follow. Do you mean the character that would be the slower one in an unequalized fight?

DTG499 said:
I don't follow. Do you mean the character that would be the slower one in an unequalized fight?
Yes.

If a normal human can amplify their speed to supersonic, they shouldn't win in a speed equal fight against a hypersonic through speed amps.

Well the best I got for haste is that "it imbues the user with lightning speed" so interpret that as you will.

@bakihanma doomguy might be able to melt yujiro with the Gauss cannon depending on how the plasma heat compares to lightning heat.

DTG499 said:
@bakihanma doomguy might be able to melt yujiro with the Gauss cannon depending on how the plasma heat compares to lightning heat.
That is a win con, but I don't know if it's solid. Yujiro's can analytically prediction where he's going to aim it and when he'll squeeze the trigger with his Analytical Prediction, and his Enhanced Sixth Sense would alert him of the danger of getting hit, so it's likely he'd aim dodge the Gauss Cannon

We would need a clarification of the logistics for the speed equalization. Doom slayer is at least supersonic and the gauss cannon has an at least hypersonic likely higher rating.as said by mr. Bambu the gap in speed from doom slayer to the gauss cannon would be the same for yujiro. Do you think yujiro would be able to dodge something that is moving well over 3 times faster than him? It would be over 10 times faster pre demon back.

DTG499 said:
We would need a clarification of the logistics for the speed equalization. Doom slayer is at least supersonic and the gauss cannon has an at least hypersonic likely higher rating.as said by mr. Bambu the gap in speed from doom slayer to the gauss cannon would be the same for yujiro. Do you think yujiro would be able to dodge something that is moving well over 3 times faster than him? It would be over 10 times faster pre demon back.
That's the thing: he doesn't need to dodge the blast, Yujiro just needs to dodge Slayer pointing the gun at him and pulling the trigger

someone is remarkably unaware of how to play DOOM

Would yujiro be able to tell the gauss cannon itself would be able to damage him? Would his sixth sense work on machinery?

DTG499 said:
Would yujiro be able to tell the gauss cannon itself would be able to damage him? Would his sixth sense work on machinery?
Something that might set off his ES would be the heat. Yujiro pretty intelligent, but his knowledge of advanced weaponry like the GC would definitely be lacking. That said, even his passive eyesight without trying to analyze allows him to see cellular integrity. Even if he doesn't notice how bad it is, assuming Yujiro is in character, he'd aim dodge, as he said during Vietnam that he doesn't like how bullets feel (I'm aware that GC doesn't fire bullets, but in an instance where Yujiro is unable to identify what it shoots, he wouldn't want it to connect as it either might be able to harm him or it could be bullets)

Back