• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom Eternal Revision Thread Part 3

KieranH10 said:
still against the 5-B physicals for the Icon, it takes time for the Icon the get to that point, while it's unspecified how long, it still isn't instantaneous. Samuel Hayden was probably rushing because the Icon literally gets stronger the longer it exists, if they take their time, the Icon would have become unstoppable. Even if the Slayer intervened.

Without it stating that the Black Hole would happen in like, an hour or so, we don't know that the Icon was at full power to create the black hole, Hayden literally states that the Icon gets stronger the longer it is on earth, this is why they had to rush, before the Icon got too strong for them to stop, eventually leaving them to watch as Earth and the universe is destroyed.

But we get there in time, therefor the Icon never gets that strong, the black hole is not created, and earth is safe. Neither the Icon or the Slayer had to do anything planetary.
Never stated the Icon would become unstoppable. The blackhole creation would've taken place directly after the destruction of earth. The slayer took care of the icon pretty easily as well. Saying it will become stronger can just as well mean he is getting closer to singularity.

See what you don't seem to get is that the Icon was already on the verge of creating his blackhole, much like a blackhole does he was breaking down the physics of the world itself and warping reality around him, something black holes WILL do.

Since the high end of their physical AP is heavy on interpretation, we'll move on to reaction and attack speed.

Hold on, just one last point about doomguy's AP should we give accelerated development for DG since he went from 7-B to 7-A from just sitting around at doom base. Or should we make his 2016 key 7-A aswell?

There's a demon chamber in the Temple of Doom which he could have used for training. We know he gets stronger with each killed demon so this could explain the difference between games.

We've been told that the Slayer gets stronger by killing demons, there's a large timeframe between games iirc so killing any demons will at least power him up. Perhaps training wasn't the right word.

If power absorption is already there, then I guess that could be why he gets stronger and accelerated development wouldn't be needed.

The time frame is about 6 months. We should do the math on how many 9-Bs he would have to kill in order to go from 41 mega tons to 655 megatons and see if it's plausible.

DTG499 said:
The time frame is about 6 months. We should do the math on how many 9-Bs he would have to kill in order to go from 41 mega tons to 655 megatons and see if it's plausible.
You're overanalyzing.

The link I put into his profile from the lore book says that he got a new suite and got faster and stronger than before.

Firestorm808 said:
The link I put into his profile from the lore book says that he got a new suite and got faster and stronger than before.
Yeah I know but are we just accepting that he got faster and stronger out of nowhere?

Well, he went on a journey to retrieve his missing arsenal and get new stuff and killed what not on the way.

Right, but I'm taking about the means of which he got stronger. Are we just going to assume he was absorbing demons the whole time? Just killing demons at doombase when he could of been killing demons on earth and preventing the invasion from happening?

Firestorm808 said:
Well, he went on a journey to retrieve his missing arsenal and get new stuff and killed what not on the way.
You're talking about the events of eternal?

Now that we are talking about speed, I wanted to propose the attack speed of Khan Maykr and scaling from that.

Throught the cutscenes, Khan Maykr is consistantly shown to generate and control lightening. Also, the beam of light is created by her lightning. It's not fire.

Khan Maykr Lightning 1
Khan Maykr Lightning 2
Khan Maykr Lightning 5
Khan Maykr Lightning 6
Khan Maykr Lightning 7
In Summary, we should upgrade her, Slayer, and the Icon to Mach 1294 -> Massively Hypersonic+ (Mach 1000-8810.2) reactions.

The yellow lightning bolts are shown to be cloud to ground, not directly from her.

I recall a page saying that fictional lightning with a higher AP than real lightning is given MHS+.

What about the BFG tendrils? Shouldn't they be MHS? Since it's plasma functioning as a lightning bolt or something similar.

E11D3503-4671-49EF-9C39-5EEC4CE38F90
04F4A4FB-7D50-4BD1-BBD8-4AAE17C1F1A0
Would this mean anything?

Tried to measure the Urdak storm,the planets pretty close to be covered like that with the storm clouds.

Also some other things to note:

851E1FA6-245E-40F2-A4AE-5FBBFCBBD31F
502466DB-1355-47EE-9656-F245BC4BDE25

Besides the higher saturation,the storm seems denser in the second picture of Earth(clouds grew in size during the last cutscene)So this could be the full size of the storm the Icon created.

That just looks like a nebula behind the planet, not part of the storm.

We've done the possible storm calcs now, we've moved on at this point. I think we should stay on task and get through everything, if people still disagree with stuff then it could be adressed at the end or in a crt afterwards. If we keep going back to previous topics this thread isn't going to get anywhere.

The head-beam could be relativistic/massively hypersonic+ if it is produced by argent energy.Pretty sure most energy attacks in the game go to relativistic/massively hypersonic since none of them are lasers at that point.

Does anyone have any extra speed feats to add on or have any updates on the urdak calc? If not I say we move on to analyzing the infinite possibilities statement.

We have about 5 people getting ready to make a CRT to take down the 7-A rating. So we are gonna need that shaking urdak calc ASAP.

Back