• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DOOM 1-C cosmology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lore and statements that simply don't qualify for tier 1 as said countless times before, and such "opposing" argument doesn't even has as its premise being canon or not for the point it wants to do.

A staff member already declined this, and I'm tired of answering to ad nauseam fallacies, so I'll wait to see if they deem it best to just close this thread already as it's clear there's nothing more to add.

One staff member disagreeing automatically discredits all my claims which means the thread can be closed?
Nice arguments man, just stop with your pointless discussion literally everything you've said has not disproven a single point that i made.
You're repeating arguments that aren't even actual arguments.

You'll just be put down as a disagree, simple.

"How is Urdak being described as to being in a higher reality as opposed to the known universe not qualitatively superior, despite the creator of the said verse encompassing the said verse in it's arms which literally proves that it's qualitatively superior as opposed to the verse, and which is why such statements can be taken literal as it's the only thing that they can mean"
The argument being: because i said so

Uh... nope, if you bother looking at the last posts in that thread, you can see it was soundly denied, the current reasonings for tier 1 DMC were based on a more elaborate CRT way later on than that.

This is like linking to one of my old and poor attempts to get tier 2 KH over the proper CRTs that put them that high.

so let me get this straight, the argument for the demon world being 9-D comes from one page of it stating that the human world (a low 2-c) universe is a small part of the demon world?And that's the proof for it being a 9-D world?

Come on man, get serious. I've posted way more proof as opposed to what's being shown in that blog.

so let me get this straight, the argument for the demon world being 9-D comes from one page of it stating that the human world (a low 2-c) universe is a small part of the demon world?And that's the proof for it being a 9-D world?

Come on man, get serious. I've posted way more proof as opposed to what's being shown in that blog.
bro what. The human world was stated to be a "ray of light" compared to the "unending darkness" that is the demon world. so demon world is infinite 9D

bro what. The human world was stated to be a "ray of light" compared to the "unending darkness" that is the demon world. so demon world is infinite 9D
How is that infinite 9-D at all what?
The best thing you could make out of that, would be of a single higher dimension. Where does the scaling for it being a 9-D construct come from?\
The max you could scale that to according to the logic that was provided here, would be 5-D

How is that ininifte 9-D at all what?
The best thing you could make out of that, would be of a single higher dimension. Where does the scaling for it being a 9-D construct come from?\
The max you could scale that to according to the logic that was provided here, would be 5-D
bro. just make a crt of DMC if you're confused. this is your thread about doom, not dmc

Im not confused im going off what was argued and being said on this thread, everything that was said in that thread applies to this thread. And the proof that i've provided is even more valid as compared to that blog.
I don't see any plausible reason now, as to why doom shouldn't get a concrete 1-C rating.

um because the demon world is stated to be 9D. and the human world is a ray of light compared to the unending darkness that is demon world
Umm, that isn't proof of it being multiple infinites above the human world?
This is literally the argument that's being made on this thread... despite it being accepted for DMC..

There are no questions and answers, the blog is straightforward, but according to the shit that people say here it's not enough evidence to support the claim of it being 9-D.

I'll wait and see what other people say and whether staff agrees or not, if this thread doesn't get accepted i'll make a downgrade for DMC with this thread as a reference.

There are no questions and answers, the blog is straightforward, but according to the shit that people say here it's not enough evidence to support the claim of it being 9-D.

I'll wait and see what other people say and whether staff agrees or not, if this thread doesn't get accepted i'll make a downgrade for DMC with this thread as a reference.
Please don't use whataboutism as your reason for making a downgrade thread, especially if you haven't fully checked out the long threads where 1-C DMC was discussed and accepted.

Then make a separate CRT instead of bragging about it here.
Like i said, if this thread does not get accepted, i will
It's by going off the wiki's supposed standards.

I also don't see how it's a brag?

Last edited:
I will give a warning however, if you do make that CRT out of spiteful hate, regardless of how your CRT covers or doesn't cover the points, you risk getting permabanned.

DMC was accepted for a way different reason. Short explanation is because Demon Realm is a nine-dimensional realm is infinitely larger than Human World which is standard universal-sized 4D space-time continuum
I think what OP is asking how DMC has qualitative superiority between the 8th dimension and 7th dimension etc

bro coz DMS hierarchy of dimensions work differently unlike the standard one which is being superior to the 8th dimension (example)

I will give a warning however, if you do make that CRT out of spiteful hate, regardless of how your CRT covers or doesn't cover the points, you risk getting permabanned.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH risk of getting permabanned, due to following the tiering of the wiki, and certain requirements that are supposed to be met, the same requirements that other verses don't follow?

Is that how this wiki works? im genuinely curious now
If that's the case, then i honestly don't care about being permabanned.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH risk of getting permabanned, due to following the tiering of the wiki, and certain requirements that are supposed to be met, the same requirements that other verses don't follow?

Is that how this wiki works? im genuinely curious now
If that's the case, then i honestly don't care about being permabanned.
Getting passive aggressive eh, I see.

Getting passive agressive eh, I see.
Why even make such a comment, trying to escalate stuff eh, i see
This is a scaling wiki, that's supposed to be as accurate as it can possibly be with certain conditions to be met for character to get a valid tiering.
Im going off the wiki's standards that were elaborated upon, in this thread and now im being threatened by staff to get permabanned, due to following the logic of the wiki itself?

Why even make such a comment, trying to escalate stuff eh, i see
This is a scaling wiki, that's supposed to be as accurate as it can possibly be with certain conditions to be met for character to get a valid tiering.
Im going off the wiki's standards that were elaborated upon, in this thread and now im being threatened by staff to get permabanned, due to following the logic of the wiki itself?
And? trying to downgrade another verse in spite of anger just becouse your fav verse doesn't get the tiering you want? childish and impulsive at best.

Anyways, I'm going to stop delearing the thread now.
Let's just Focus on the main premise of this CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back