• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DOOM 1-C cosmology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's keep it cool. He wants to make one, he is welcome to make so. Looking at bright side, it might reclarify a lot of doubts or confusions people may have about DMC, and who knows maybe he even succeeds as long as he is good at arguing.

Win win for everyone.

I will give a warning however, if you do make that CRT out of spiteful hate, regardless of how your CRT covers or doesn't cover the points, you risk getting permabanned.
Btw, can you post the rules of this being counted as an offense worthy of being permabanned?
I can't find them.
without it even being out of spiteful hate but just accuracy, according to the wiki's tiering.

Btw, can you post the rules of this being counted as an offense worthy of being permabanned?
I can't find them.
without it even being out of spiteful hate but just accuracy, according to the wiki's tiering.
It's not present on the discussion rules, but we have banned many a people for creating spite threads in the past before for violating other rules.

Case in point, this guy right here.

The thread you posted is literally stated to be a banned topic in the thread itself.
Yeah but that alone isn't what got him banned, this comment was the final nail in the coffin.

In any case, instead of derailing, just focus on this thread's points. You can make a separate CRT for DMC later if it gets rejected, but there's no point in arguing accuracy if you're just gonna flood this thread with derailing comments.

Last edited:
Can someone summarize the arguments?
My arguments are, that Urdak is of a higher reality, as opposed to the known universe (Which is the literal definition of qualitative superiority). That said universe, is the universe where earth resides.

Urdak being directly stated to be of a higher dimension, as compared to other dimensions.

Urdak being directly stated to be in the 6th dimension.
And hell previously Jekkad, being directly stated to be a superior realm as opposed to Urdak.

All of which support my claim.

Then you have previously accepted stuff, such as Hell (currently accepted as a 2-A construct) being a mere extension of Davoth (the creator of the verse)
We also have a description of The father, being a formeless, ageless entity that enfolds the entire verse in his arms the said verse, containing a myriad of dimensions which consists of multiple 2-A constructs, and possibly realms of higher dimension, as seen in the statements and quotes that i posted.

The counterargument being, that there is no proof of it being qualitatively superior. or that it being stated to be in "the 6th dimension" isn't proof, as opposed to the previous quotes and statements.

Edit: there's also the statement of hell being ulimited by the boundaries of space, time and dimension.

Ok so 6th Dimension without further context would not be a legitimate dimension within the context of the wiki. The issue here is that Davoth is 5D due to being an extension of hell, which itself is beyond space and time, which you have pointed out in the OP. However, Urdak is a completely separate location wherein all the prior statements do not apply to. The statements about Urdak itself have no footing to stand on and they don't mean anything by themselves.

I disagree with the upgrade.

Except for that it's not just stated to be the 6th dimension without context, and that it's of a higher reality, compared to the universe in which earth resides?
And in another quote is directly said to be of a higher dimension? all of these statements being about Urdak, not Hell.

And these statements do apply to hell, since hell is stated to be superior to Urdak.

Last edited:
Except for that it's not just stated to be the 6th dimension without context, and that it's of a higher reality, compared to the universe in which earth resides?
And in another quote is directly said to be of a higher dimension? all of these statements being about Urdak, not Hell.

And these statements do apply to hell, since hell is stated to be superior to Urdak.
Ok but what does higher dimension mean in this context? You need to provide context that the statement itself literally means qualitative superiority. Urdak is stated to be a higher reality, yes, but not in the way that our wiki identifies as a superior spatial dimension. That requires context on its own.

What does that screenshot have to do with Urdak being located in the 6th dimension?
It doesn't disprove anything, it says the coordinates of the portal are set to the 6th region of the Equestrian holt, which is simply a location within Urdak.
Region =/= dimension.

Being of a higher reality is the very definition of being qualitatively superior.
Where is it stated that hell is of a lower reality btw?

The beings in Urdak, and the other realities didn't even know of the existence of hell, so how exactly would it be of a "lower reality"?
They are from the same cutscene. When the Intern set the coordinates for the "6th dimension", the Facility said that.

It's not, being from a higher reality just means you exist above the main reality. It does not mean you view the reality as fiction or infinitesimal.

Hell was stated to be a lower reality here- https://slayersclub.bethesda.net/en...text=Urdak itself exists,and 'higher' reality.

I disagree with 1-C, but I agree with upgrading Hell to Low 1-C instead.

They are from the same cutscene. When the Intern set the coordinates for the "6th dimension", the Facility said that.

It's not, being from a higher reality just means you exist above the main reality. It does not mean you view the reality as fiction or infinitesimal.

Hell was stated to be a lower reality here- https://slayersclub.bethesda.net/en/guide/2yJRXLmIzq6mPXN922dSFV/level-walkthrough-urdak#:~:text=Urdak itself exists,and 'higher' reality.

I disagree with 1-C, but I agree with upgrading Hell to Low 1-C instead.
Isn't Hell already Low 1-C?

Over used whataboutisms aside, I am personally disagreeing with 1-C.

Being the creator of Hell doesn't make one infinitely above Hell, that's like saying Low 2-C creation makes one Low 1-C. Also, pretty sure Hell was upgraded to Low 1-C via other reasons, Urdak otherwise was just agreed to be a 2-A structure with Hell being an extension of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back