• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I honestly Love the matchup but the gap would mean homer would be able to oneshot the heavy i have no idea how strong the heavy is but Homer is 8-C + while the heavy is at 9-A which is probably in the oneshot territory but if there is guns involved Heavy would take this because he can heal up and resist the bullets with things like the fists of steel and the dalakos bar which would let him tank the damage then shoot up homer if this isn't fist to fist so heavy if there's guns

Agletonwiki said:
I honestly Love the matchup but the gap would mean homer would be able to oneshot the heavy i have no idea how strong the heavy is but Homer is 8-C + while the heavy is at 9-A which is probably in the oneshot territory but if there is guns involved Heavy would take this because he can heal up and resist the bullets with things like the fists of steel and the dalakos bar which would let him tank the damage then shoot up homer if this isn't fist to fist so heavy if there's guns
Even if somehow Yellow man takes damage from 9-A Weaponry (Which logically Homer should not thanks to his absurd durability.) Homer can regen through all of that thanks to (Although not looney tunes god tier.) Rather decent Toon Force to boot having his entirity flattened from head to toe and soon afterwards got up like nothing! Despite decent performance of Heavy artillery all of the inventory Heavy has even boosts or hacks will all just be in vain, Its a complete and utter shit stomp.

By the way if memory assures it will become a worse case for Heavy as the Mercs are presumably being downgraded to 9-B so, yeah... R.I.P. TF2.

(Half-Life 3 in a half is great and all but Valve REALLY needs to get back at it with this series, there is still a whole more potential in it.)

Back