• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Donte vs White Boy

Dante (Teen Angst Ver.) vs Fodder Enemy from InFAMOUS

Both are 7-B and Speed Equalized

This is the Reaper Conduit with access to Sasha's Tar

Fight take places in Empire City

Who wins and why

Edgy Reboot:

Fodder:

Inconclusive:

Shouldn't Summoning a Thunderstorm be Mountian Level?

55.09 Megatons For Reapers while dante is baseline

making them one shot him with anything

Dantes only shot is time stop and even then he wouldnt really be able to do anything while the reapers could mind control/illusion him

So i give it to the fodders

Still though, Dante is scaled off of a storm feat, so he should be mountian level.

There are City level storm feats. It depends on how big it is.

Since it doesn't have a given radius and just goes to the horizon, it's likely City level.

Yeah I say City+ is a decent end for them, far weaker then Cole but can still do a bit of damage to them.

Also Fodders for going loloneshot on Dante before he can pull time stop

Also, if we do plan on keeping this profile, we should have a gallary detailing all types of foders.

That, and I have a match in mind for monkey.

Gargoyle One said:
Also, if we do plan on keeping this profile, we should have a gallary detailing all types of foders.
I already put it in the tabber on the profile. Grunt, Shield, Shotgun, Minigun, Suicide Bomber, RPG, and Conduit.

I never disagreed with you, in fact I agree

I still don't think they should have Sasha's tar, I literally nver remembered them using it in combat

Gargoyle One said:
I never disagreed with you, in fact I agree
I still don't think they should have Sasha's tar, I literally nver remembered them using it in combat
Well, they have access to it. They hooked up a bunch of barrels to the water towers, and they literally throw it up.

Them throwing it up isn't really justifiable for them being able to use it in combat.

The tar itself never effects Cole when they use it on him and the Reapers only use it with prep

Back