• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Don't Touch Me vs Touch Me when?

It's Don't touch me, smh

Anyway uh

The passive mindhax isn't super strong. If she's quick and smart enough she can yeet it into space before being tempted.

If not she presses it and everyone dies.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
It's Don't touch me, smh
Anyway uh

The passive mindhax isn't super strong. If she's quick and smart enough she can yeet it into space before being tempted.

If not she presses it and everyone dies.
It negates resistance, I'm pretty sure that's strong enough for a person without resistances in the first place. Not to mention how Tatsumaki is more likely to just crush it than BFR the button.

Her profile does state she has resistance to "Psychic attacks", which I assume might refer to mind manip. Doubt it's enough to entirely negate it, but it's enough so that she's not instantly mindhaxxed.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Her profile does state she has resistance to "Psychic attacks", which I assume might refer to mind manip. Doubt it's enough to entirely negate it, but it's enough so that she's not instantly mindhaxxed.
There are no mind-hax in OPM so we can't exact assume that.

The guy used as an example for the passive didn't even get successfully made to press the button

Depends if Esper energy can be likened to the energy abnormalities produce. If yes, she probably assumes something is hiding inside it and tries destroying it like she did with Evileye , a.k.a ripping him apart until not even dust remains.

If not she likely approaches it curiously, feels offput by the aura it emits and tries pressing it, then everybody dies.

Tatsumaki is also cannonically afraid of ghosts, so if she notices there's something blatantly supernatural going on she might just run away and self-BFR

Wokistan said:
The guy used as an example for the passive didn't even get successfully made to press the butto
Wow, it's that shit-tier? Well Tatsumaki could just chuck it once she realizes it will keep on regenerating but at the same time I'm not sure if she won't just press it out of curiousity.

Well he almost did, he was just shaken off it by his collegues. Still not something that makes you press it automatically but still.

One Punch Man characters with strong wills have resistance to mind hax.

Do-S' can control and mind-hax anyone her whip damages. She heavily damaged Fubuki, Tatsumaki's weaker and younger sister with it, but Fubuki was able to resist the mind hax. Amai Mask did the same.

Yet our profiles treat this as a weakness of Do-S's power currently, not a resistance for the whole verse.

That makes no sense to me. When it comes to (actual) esper powers, like telekinesis, them being resisted by willpower is a feat of resistance. But when it comes to Do-S' whip, it's suddenly a weakness for it to be resisted by willpower?

I don't buy it either, especially since we have other cases in verse where that it's a feat of resistance and Garou's file treats if as such

Tats resists and yeets

Kinda weird to treat it as such.

Anyway I have no issue saying Tats resists. This makes me wonder though if-

> She even notices being compelled and ends up accidentally pressing it and destroying it.

Or

> She notices it and realizes she can't press it and tosses it up with a BFR

I'm kinda on the fence on voting now cause of that

Yeah. If she doesn't realize it's trying to make it press her due to how much will she has, she might not notice that's how she's gonna get herself screwed over

It says don't touch me in Korean, she could succumb to curiosity if she doesn't read Korean.

Back