• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Donquixote Doflamingo vs Natsu Dragneel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victory Conditions: Death of opponent -- Speed Equalized -- Natsu at his strongest

Disabled Powers: Friendship (joking ofc)

Battle-ground: Magnolia

Scenario: Doflamingo has arrived at Magnolia on a hunt for Natsu, who went on a bounty mission to capture Trebol while Doflamingo was elsewhere--Natsu busting up a part of Dressrosa in the process. Doflamingo steps out and confronts Natsu, who realizes that this is an enemy, and prepares to fight.

Round 1: Devil Fruit Awakening Disabled

Round 2: No restrictions

Starting Distance: 10 meters between Doflamingo and Natsu.

Who wins?:

> Donquixote Doflamingo: 8 <------------------------------------------------------> Natsu Dragneel: 0 <

Donquixote Doflamingo Manga Infobox
Doffy

Natsu dragneel epise 166 by kagomechan27-d5svkk4
"E.N.D"

Votes for Doflamingo: Cropfist, Delta3000, WilliamShadow, BurningFullFingers, Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki, Raito Utopia, DavidSteel1, BurstChaos

Votes for Natsu:

@TheAlmightyKami

You need to provide proper reasoning for your vote or else it is invalid.

With speed equalised, the general advantage goes to Don, especially in round 2. Natsu could likely hold out in round 1 due to FDKM but round 2 will definitely go to Don.

Speed is equalized in both rounds. I go with Doflamingo due to precog, longer range and better intelligence.

Doflamingo wins both rounds for above reasons though Natsu survives a little longer in round 1.

I wounder if Natsu would be vunerable to conquerours haki without Nakama power.

@Delta isn't conquers haki essentially subjugating weak willed opponents with ur will? If that's the case then I don't see that doing in Natsu

We can't use Conqueror's haki in a fight with two people of close power, due to how the power is currently presented in the manga and limited information on it. It is broadly stated as the user projecting his will outwards, attacking those caught within it, though it is ineffective against those who are strong enough to resist it.

Yes it is but my point is that most of Natsu's will power is tied to nakama power. When Natsu fought Gildarts on Tenrou, Natsu didn't have nakama power and Gildarts subjagated Natsu by scaring him with his mp. If Natsu can be subjugated that easily a power designed to subujgate people should be able to take him down.

@Delta000

Gildarts was able to intimidate Natsu because he was tremendously above him. This is not the case in this scenario.

@Reppu - It might be the case if Natsu is starting to lose the fight, or comes to the conclusion that he can't win the fight. But that's assuming that you think that Natsu is the underdog of the fight, rather than being capable of matching, or exceeding Doflamingo in combat.

Though I didn't say explicitly that they are in character... too late now :p

@Reppuzan

So, Natsu was intimidated by Brandish when he first met her and he is stronger than her; So if any thing Natsu takes one look at Doflamingo and is knocked out.

@Delta - Not how haki works, at all.

Hody Jones was completely off guard and laughing when Luffy triggered haki, yet all he felt was a sting in his arm as the shock came into contact with him. Luffy was clearly much stronger than Hody at this point.

This looks quite descive for Doflamingo? Is speed equalised all the time cause I don't see what Natsu can do here...

Gildarts and Natsu were on a completly diffrent lvl and that's one and only case of Natsu not fighting like really he even attacked Acnologia and tried to eat an entire dragon and Natsu was intimated by Branidsh because she is "stronger" than him in terms of raw magical power.

Leave aside what's written on the forum and the fact they didn't have feats the only persons on same lvl or stronger than spriggans are Laxus and Gildarts while Natsu,Erza,Gray etc. Are comparable but they are weaker thou this is not FT discussion so I leave it there.

Anyway i vote for Doffy if speed is equalised since Natsu has nothing against him.

Yeah, from what I've heard of him on the site, this is pretty decisive in Doflamingo's favor. But I don't know his abilities closely, and I don't want to stumble while making any possible case for him so I'll go for him for reasons above.

I'll unequalize speed. It wont make too much of a difference since Doflamingo is Mach ~1k and Natsu is barely Mach 1.1k.

1.38k*

Oops. But that still isn't a large gap. He is <30% Faster than Doflamingo (whose speed is still being discussed anyways).

That's not y I'm confused, as far as I'm aware Natsu and co are scaled from Erza's speed feat with the meteor; I'm aware her destroying the meteor was considered an outlier but I was not aware the speed feat was considered an outlier too. That's y I asked if I missed anything

Doflamingo wins by a unanimous 7 to 0 vote, it seems.

I'd wait a few hours for any potential votes in favor of Natsu, but given that there is more than a 3-vote gap, that seems unnecessary.

Doflamingo Intensifies

IMG 2240
IMG 2239
I'm going to go with Natsu on this one. Now hear me out. Natsu completely destroys Zeref's (who now has the magic power of all time and is labeled as Large Island lvl just in base) body with a giant explosion that goes off page. The only reason Zeref survived this attack was because of his immortality or reversing time. Remember, Natsu one shots a far more powerful Zeref. I just don't see Doflamingo surving this, let alone dodging it.

^why? there is no reason for this to be PIS we already see that zerf and nastu were close in power they both hurt each other

anyway,cant Doffy turn his fire to string or his aweawking work only on material things?

@Delta

Not necessarily. Natsu was beating up Zeref's body before and had a legitimate chance to kill him according to the latter until Igneel's power ran out with Happy calling off the attack.

But this attack was made with great exertion, so it's not as though a casual attack would obliterate Doflamingo.

@Ryop

We haven't seen Doffy use his transmutation powers on anything other than inanimate, physical objects, so it would be a big stretch to say he could do it to Natsu's fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back