• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Grim Reaper" Bloodman VS. "Heavenly Demon" Donquixote Doflamingo

Both are High 7-A+
Speed Equalized
Fight takes place in Dressrosa
Bloodman starts with Third Seal, and Doflamingo Starts with Awakening

Bloodman
(At least 2.65 Gigatons): theultimate5105, Zackra1799, Eseseso
Doflamingo (At least 3.98 Gigatons): MonkeyOfLife, LordGinSama
Inconclusive:

Third_Seal_Bloodman_Anime.jpg

klipartz.com.png

Last edited:
Stomp... Wtf... Soul manipulation? And haki only has elemental intangibility negation

Stomp... Wtf... Soul manipulation? And haki only has elemental intangibility negation
Bloodman has actual iron particles inside of him, which are made up of mass. Kizaru is light, and has no mass at all and is made up of photons, yet haki users can attack him.

Scan?

Photons are elemental.
He has the curses of all of the tartaros members, one of which include magical barrier particles, inside of him, which are tangible due to being eaten by gajeel, they have iron particles, which allowed him to turn into dragon force.

Photons have no mass at all, but iron does, and it is an element, so yes, haki can hit bloodman

Btw photon's are an elementary particle, doesn't neccesarily make it an element, light isn't an element iirc

Last edited:
Seems to be elemental intangibility.

What stops a parasite execution?

Incon for me... I don't know if Bloodman's intangibility can work, but he has a lot of hax from Tartaros (that could've been used in the story, smh), but Doflamingo definitely has the raw power advantage.

He has the curses of all of the tartaros members, one of which include magical barrier particles, inside of him, which are tangible due to being eaten by gajeel, they have iron particles, which allowed him to turn into dragon force.

Photons have no mass at all, but iron does, and it is an element, so yes, haki can hit bloodman

Btw photon's are an elementary particle, doesn't neccesarily make it an element, light isn't an element iirc
Oh it's fairy tail... 😅 didn't know that

Actually, I'm going to switch to Bloodman. Macro and Water powers are both major trump cards that I can't see Doffy overcome, especially with his arrogance.

I don't see any scan of Bloodman being able to utilize this against flying users, let alone one's with precog. Also in that scan he can't make the water spawn directly on the opponent from a range, the water took time to reach Levy.

I don't see any scan of Bloodman being able to utilize this against flying users, let alone one's with precog. Also in that scan he can't make the water spawn directly on the opponent from a range, the water took time to reach Levy.
he has range into the kilometers, a flying opponent isn't an issue, he also didn't spawn it on Levy, he spawned it on Natsu and Gajeel and It grew to be that size and engulfed Levy. Even if Doffy wanted to avoid it with precog he can't fly out of range faster than it would take Bloodman to raise his arms due to speed equalization

he has range into the kilometers, a flying opponent isn't an issue,
Bloodman has several Kilometers, Doffy has tens of Kilometers. He can stay out side of Bloodman's range and still attack comfortably. Also i doubt Bloodman's water attacks have an AoE of Kilometers.
he also didn't spawn it on Levy, he spawned it on Natsu and Gajeel and It grew to be that size and engulfed Levy. Even if Doffy wanted to avoid it with precog he can't fly out of range faster than it would take Bloodman to raise his arms due to speed equalization
Heavily disagree, the water spawned around him, not directly on Natsu and Gajeel the anime also supports this

Bloodman has several Kilometers, Doffy has tens of Kilometers. He can stay out side of Bloodman's range and still attack comfortably. Also i doubt Bloodman's water attacks have an AoE of Kilometers.
I'm well aware as I can read his profile, which is why I said Doffy has wincons, its just that Bloodmans are better
Heavily disagree, the water spawned around him, not directly on Natsu and Gajeel the anime also supports this
Tartaros arc in the anime contradicts stuff in the manga given Laxus beat tempester instead of Gray. This also doesn't disprove anything I said given its a massive AOE curse that could engulf Torafuzar as well the other 2 which we see in the manga. The manga shows that the water spawns on them when he says the attack name.

I'm well aware as I can read his profile, which is why I said Doffy has wincons, its just that Bloodmans are better
Agree to disagree I suppose.
Tartaros arc in the anime contradicts stuff in the manga given Laxus beat tempester instead of Gray. This also doesn't disprove anything I said given its a massive AOE curse that could engulf Torafuzar as well the other 2 which we see in the manga. The manga shows that the water spawns on them when he says the attack name.
Calling it "massive AoE" is reaching a tad bit there, they're all in a small cramped area. As per SBA the fight would take place in a city giving Doffy more than enough room to evade. Doffy can also just remain airborne as I see no evidence that Bloodblood can create bodies of water in the air and leave it suspended.

I'm still siding with Bloodman since he can just boost himself with Enchantment, plus Macro and...sigh...Momento Mori are 2 things Doffy really can't counter, especially Macro. It's like Doflamingo's body-controlling strings but even better.

Also, Doflamingo has a massive ego, but then again, Bloodman is pretty arrogant himself against humans.

I'm still siding with Bloodman since he can just boost himself with Enchantment, plus Macro and...sigh...Momento Mori are 2 things Doffy really can't counter, especially Macro. It's like Doflamingo's body-controlling strings but even better.
Boosting isn't an issue as Doffy can boost himself as well. Macro isn't something I recall Bloodman leading with, either is MM.
Also, Doflamingo has a massive ego, but then again, Bloodman is pretty arrogant himself against humans.
His ego doesn't get in the way of him killing.

Why is everyone talking about Doflamingo like he's a mindless, idiotic, god-complex baffoon? The only time he has EVER acted in such a fashion was when he came into contact with Law and Luffy. The former being someone who has known him for 15 years (and has been planning his downfall for approx 13 years), and the latter bearing the name "D", which Doflamingo has some concerns about... And this is on top of the fact that he was exceedingly angry preceding their fight due to the deaths of Vergo and Monet, the kidnapping of Caesar, the loss of SAD production, the complete destruction of his reign over Dressrosa, and the idea that the two of them believed they could simply defeat him. His actions were heavily affected due to his rage.
  • During the Paramount War and other events where he is in his normal state of mind, he takes complete control of each situation. He outwitted Law and casually defeated him twice (despite being tense over the loss of Caesar/SAD, Vergo and Monet), and only later had struggles because Law was playing mind games due to Doflamingo's vulnerable state and fear of the Will of D.

Considering Bloodman activates a seal to TRANSFORM into his "reaper-like" state, Haki would work on him, as it would revert his body to its real form, meaning Doflamingo has the ability to damage him.

There's also 0 evidence of Bloodman's water spawning on top of enemies. We see fish-dude in the very same panel he uses the technique. The profile even says he spawns water in his surrounding area, not on top of his enemy, so anyone who is using this argument to say Bloodman low-diffs needs to have their vote revoked as this is not accepted on the profile, and entirely made-up by the people making the supposed argument.

Next, going based off of SBA, both combatants start 4km away from each other, meaning Doflamingo will either start with Black Knight, thread manipulation, or both simultaneously and keep himself a great distance away. He'll have plenty of time to have trail-and-error, realizing he needs Haki to land a blow, thinking himself to be against a "Logia".

Next, Doflamingo is typically a mid-ranged fighter, so it is unlikely that Bloodman will get close enough to land a guaranteed strike without suffering damage. Him using Tenchi Kaimei immediately is very unlikely given the fact a) they wont be in an area where Bloodman thinks he could drown him, b) Doflamingo being airborne would lower the chances of him using this ability further, c) Bloodman is unaware that a DF user is stomped via water, and d) Doflamingo has Kenbunshoku Haki, which comes with limited Telepathy and Future-sight, meaning he'd have time to react and evade upwards assuming he's in his normal mental state.
  • I fail to see why people think Tenchi Kaimei is a tool that is guaranteed to come into play when neither opponent has knowledge on the other, and they are fighting outdoors. It seems like a totally useless ability unless Bloodman lures Doflamingo into a tunnel, which is a silly assumption to make.

Doflamingo takes this via AP/Dura advantage, Haki being able to affect Bloodman, Flight, initial advantage via Kenbunshoku Haki, Black Knight, Thread Manipulation/Nigh-invisible attacks, and the fact that he doesn't typically go melee range in-character and relies on his threads instead.

The chance of Doflamingo landing a thread on Bloodman's neck from his blind-side is VASTLY higher than Bloodman getting within range to submerge Doflamingo in water... or touch him to soul succ (if that would even work here).

Last edited:
Back