• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Don slime solar level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
new spoilers were released basically heres what they say

• Don Slime is using his last technique
  • He gives a long explanation about it's destructive power, how it would evaporate everyhting in a radius of 5 light years, how it's one of the biggest disasters to happen in the universe and so on
  • But all NEO says is: "Feed... Me..."
  • The explosion happens, but Don Slime is still standing like nothing happened, covered in sweat
  • NEO is eating the attack, again
  • Don Slime doesn't know anymore and he asks NEO where he is from and where that appetite is coming from
  • [Area 6, Soul World, Flashback]
  • Don Slime talks with Ichiryuu
  • It's a long talk about resurrection, the energy in the universe, appetite, the next generation and more
  • [Flashback ends]
  • Don Slime asks where NEO is from, if he comes from Hell
  • NEO only gives out some gibberish and at that moment a Blue Nitro appears behind Don Slime
  • Don Slime panics and NEO finished eating him
  • The solar eclipse is happening and GOD is about to appear
  • But there is one thing left to do before that, kill Acacia
  • But the other Blue Nitros are fighting Jiro right now

if this spoielrs are true than holy moly, toriko-verse is so much more riducilous than i ever thought (in a good way),

but i think we should wait until the actual chapter is out before changing anything ^_^

BTW, I have a theory about Neo if u didnt notice Don Slime asked Neo where are you from And this makes me believe that there is a 3rd space for example we know about the red space and blue space but there probably is a third one where Neo is from and Toriko's 3rd demon THE WINGS! basically the only thing that will satisify them would probably be food from their own universe that explains Neo's friggin appetite he never gets satisified the same thing goes for Blue torikos 2nd demon he also doesnt eat food from the red universe.

^this "red space, blue space" thing is new, at which chapter did they say such things?

until now they only mentioned that they come from far far away and have since ancient times eat planets, the reds got created as slaves and the appetitte demons had ben created for the purpose of thinning the population :)

http://********.me/manga/toriko/vTBD/c358/3.html Here, the blue nitro mention So this is the red universe?

i did, and WTH, more than don slime, NEO is so massively overpowered i wonder how the heroes will win :(

and i think we cant use this feat for don slime, http://www.***********.net/toriko/364/2

as you can see on the left panel, he says that the real version is able to destroy anything in 5 lightyears proximity but the version he used was a lot weaker, we could upgrade don to "likely large planet level +" thanks to the star he created who could (after his own statement) easily destroy earth...

PS: yeah, the univere thing is legit, is it mentioned in the toriko-universe profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back