• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doflamingo vs Saber (Artoria Pendragon)

Hmmm, depends on whether Saber can land Excalibur on Doflamingo, because physically Doffy is stronger than her. He currently gets his AP from stomping 7-A+ characters in the 800MT. He could also restrain those same characters effortlessly, who each has higher Lifting Strength than Saber.

Both have a form of Precognition that allow them to better react to another moves, which is very much helpful in a speed equalized match and certainly would help Doffy handle Saber's invisible sword tactic.

Since Saber has that whole immunity to modern weapon, she won't be affected by Doffy's gun.

Doffy can take advantage of the fact that he has flight advantage over the King of Knights and sniper her from kilometers away, while Saber's range is much smaller except for her Excalibur, though don't it require time to be able to use, while Doffy's own attack doesn't.

Overall, it all depends on whether Saber can land a Excalibur or not. Doffy can potentially physically one-shot with ease, while Saber won't be able to as Doffy has Large Mountain level of durability. And I also forget to mention that Doffy can basically 2v1 on Saber through his Black Knight. I will say again, unless Saber spam her Excalibur and managed to hit Doffy with it, I can't see her winning. And correct me if I'm wrong but this Saber required charged up time to perform her Excalibur unlike Saber Alter who was shown to spam Excalibur like crazy. And since this bloodlusted Doffy, he won't give her the chance and press hard into her defenses.

Doffy stomps 9/10

<Doffy has a fair fight with Gilgamesh

<Tosses against Saber

This is a stomp unless Doffy somehow has no way to dodge Excalibur at the start.

How does Doflamingo have a "fair" fight with Gilgamesh and how does that mean he would automatically beat Saber? Artoria has beaten Gilgamesh canonically.

I'm putting my vote in for Artoria.

Out of the two I think Artoria has better endurance value. The above participants are forgetting about Avalon: All is a Distant Utopia. This allows Saber to increase her already impressive healing factor and, in worst case scenario, completely separate herself into the 6th dimension with Doflamingo has no means to touch her.

While it is hard to factor in Saber's Magic Resistence I doubt that Doflamingo can control her with his strings. Since this Saber has no Master she should be considered in her top form as well, in which she could go toe to toe with Herakles Berserker. Her attack potency shouldn't be under estimated. (This isn't even factoring in Mana Burst)

I don't think, in any case, this should be considered a stomp in either combatant's favor.

Arturia beat Gilgamesh with Avalon, she does not have that here.

Doflamingo can one shot Saber as he has significantly higher strength as do his threads, and Arturia can't scratch him as a result of his durability.

I don't see how Saber have the better endurance of the two combatants, but I digress

Devil Fruits are not magic, so Saber's Resistance to Magic is useless to Doffy's powers

Doffy's strings have shown to restrain people that is physically stronger than Saber and they couldn't move in the slightest.

Doffy have the advantage in that he can force a 2v1 battle on Saber by summoning a duplicate of himself that is almost as strong as him as well as turn the battlefield around them into strings and attack her from all direction at once.

Having Avalon being able to heal her wounds is great, but it won't help clear the fact that Doffy is physically stronger and durable than Saber. Saber only chance of actually hurting and defeating him is through Excalibur, which required a charged up time iirc, and Doffy, with his many ways to attack her, won't give her the chance.

She could BFR herself to that sixth dimension to escape the onslaught of Doffy. What does she do when she there? Heal herself?

Alternatively, we just close this stomp? It literally goes

>Doffy does anything = oneshot

>Saber = Everything but Excaliblast epically fails

Excaliblast fails as well to be honest. As it's baseline 6C.

@Anon This is a stomp but I want to answer Alides first

Nah I'm pretty sure there's a Servant that's more fitting for Doffy. Someone should leave Saber to Zoro, iirc in previous fights it's been one sided due to one of the two having a massive AP advantage so it's a perfect moment for a thread like that.

Gawain would be good tbh since no ther Servants have the stats to fight Doffy except for Gramps and Rhon but that is kinda eh

Excalibur isn't baseline with the last AP revision. Now A+ NPs are baseline 6-C while Excalibur over powers those no diff.

Doffy by miles.

Like, characters that Doffy is stronger then one shot 800 megaton characters

Saber is 610 Megatons.

Although he has a bigger AP, knowing is more versatile than him from what I see, I don't know Doffy but who has the best ranged attack?

In terms of AP, Saber is 610 Megatons (whether it higher Idk), while Doffy is >>>838 Megatons.

In terms of Range, Saber's best range is kilometers with only her Excalibur while Doffy's best range is tens of kilometers as he covered an entire island with his Devil Fruit Powers.

Back