• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Third Raikage takes it. Doffy can't get past his lightning armour, which took a full power Wind-Style Rasenshuriken, an attack with far bigger cutting power than anything Doffy has and didn't even flinch despite the nature disadvantage. That and Doffy can't keep up with Third's lightning speed and powerhouse attacks. Only way Doffy takes it is if he controls Third to pierce himself, or trap him in a miniature Birdcage.

Also think the same. Raikage's Lightning Armor was insanely strong against the Rasen Shuriken, which is Wind Nature, meaning high cutting power.

ScarletFirefly said:
Also think the same. Raikage's Lightning Armor was insanely strong against the Rasen Shuriken, which is Wind Nature, meaning high cutting power.

This is not true.

Rasen Shuriken hurt him but edo tensei heal him back.

Databook say he blood is Iron hard and he body is like steel,flamingo cut steel very easily.

He strings cut very easily a Meteorite with massive fire(hot) power.

But the Raikage have very nice speed and strong attacks too.

Man i say too guys fight very hard,but at the end Flamingo win by very special hax.

This is not true.

Rasen Shuriken hurt him but edo tensei heal him back.

Databook say he blood is Iron hard and he body is like steel,flamingo cut steel very easily.

He strings cut very easily a Meteorite with massive fire(hot) power.

But the Raikage have very nice speed and strong attacks too.

Man i say too guys fight very hard,but at the end Flamingo win by very special hax.

Memory on Doffy's a bit lacking, but when did Doffy cut steel? Everything we've seen him cut was either flesh, stone or concrete. His Birdcage strings couldn't cut the SMILE factory which was made of Seastone so that doesn't count. But when else?

Also edo tensai,doesn't increase your durability,or strength,it just regens,A took a FRS point blank and all he had was a cuts all over his body,and FRS is something that first cuts and the proceeding blast dimantles everything in the radius on a cellular level.Also the fact that the rasenshuriken being wind style neutralised the raiton armor yet A was able to take the Hit,without much of a problem.

KazarianFahs said:
Also edo tensai,doesn't increase your durability,or strength,it just regens. Also the fact that the rasenshuriken being wind style neutralised the raiton armor yet A was able to take the Hit,without much of a problem.
This is what I forgot to mention also. Edo Tensei just brings the soul back from the dead, it does not offer any bonus resistance, just Regenerationn after the damage has been done. If anything, the durability of the reanimated person should be lower because their body is made of the ashen material taken from the human sacrifice. If I recall correctly, during Naruto Part 1 when Hashirama and Tobirama were reanimated by Orochimaru, Sarutobi managed to destroy one of Hashirama's/Tobirama's legs with a single Paper Bomb.

The Rasen Shuriken did not neutralize the Lightning Armor, it was just stronger and got through because of the high cutting power being amplified by it's elemtal affinity.

So doflamingo recently got an upgrade,so now he'll hurt A more,but one finger hellstab is too much,and both being the same speed,A can literally cut doflamingo to pieces,but flamingo can very well hold his own,so i say A wins 6/10 mid-high diff.

Even if Doflamingo were not upgraded, he would still take this given that he had at least equal durability and AP and has superior speed (Mach 637+ vs Mach 270+ iirc). He also has vastly superior range. A has a couple meters in terms of range. Doflamingo has several kilometers (8+ km with Overheat and Island+ range with Bird Cage).

Doflamingo can also fly, which would allow him more versatility and superior environmental advantages.

Doflamingo has been impaled by a Gamma Knife to the heart and it erupted every single organ in his body, causing him to cough up boiling blood and smoke. He survived the attack and could still outperform Luffy for quite some time.

Doflamingo's superior range, speed, AP, Durability, environmental advantages, and that he has regenerative capabilities via threads would give him the win with relative mid difficulty... Low difficulty if he uses his awakening.

Mountain vs likely Small Island

MHS (270 Mach+) vs MHS (637+ Mach)

Melee vs Melee and dozen+ kilometer range with threads

Doflamingo has too many advantages over the Raikage. His awakening would be over kill especially when he could compete with Gear 4th Luffy for 20+ minutes.

By the way, you guys do realize that the Raikage was injured by Naruto's Rasenshurikan, right? it canceled out his armor and damaged his body.

A few haki infused strikes would result in an wounded 3rd Raikage.

CinCameron20 said:
Also, he lost to Trafalgar Law. Law's stats are lower than Doflamingo's considerably.
Looking at Law's profile,Law would potentially beat doflamingo in a forum battle with the haxes,i might try it out.

Also,yea,i guess,flamingo wins,damn narudoe chars need more than 1 battles.

Law's travel speed is superior to doflamingo's given that he can swap with objects in room, but his reaction and combat speed have been proven inferior due to the meteorite calc and when he fought against Doflamingo in melee range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back