• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doflamingo Run a Gauntlet part 1 : Doffy vs Darkseid( 2/0/0 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that is an un-haxy Darkseid. Which Haki does Doffy have again? Does this Darkseid have any way to prevent losing to Parasite String?

Last edited:
How do their stats compare?
Between Haki & Parasite String & superior Lifting Strength, what are Darkseid's Win Conditions?

So what your thought?
I don´t know what Darkseid does at first and how his time travel works, Doflamingo lands a Parasito and wins, if Darkseid can use Omega beams from his eyes and lands on Doflamingo, the pain would be massive (If it works like in the comics, where the pain is almost impossible to resist)

For now, Doflamingo stomps

I don´t know what Darkseid does at first and how his time travel works, Doflamingo lands a Parasito and wins, if Darkseid can use Omega beams from his eyes and lands on Doflamingo, the pain would be massive (If it works like in the comics, where the pain is almost impossible to resist)

For now, Doflamingo stomps
I don't know how his Time Travel ability works either, but Omega effect actually can BFR the Opponent but that's not written on his Profile. I'll bring some DC supporter for more explanation.

Unless Darkseid use time travel to kill child doflamingo or his pain manipulation is op, Doffy stomps via his usual tactics
Also the fact that Doflamingo's Regeneration/Self-Healing and Class T ls is going to be incredibly difficult to deatl with I'm leaning towards Doflamingo's until further arguments are made you can count my vote for now.

Doflamingo self healing is using his threads to reposition his organs and stops internal bleeding, Darkseid pain manipulation affects your senses and probably pain inhibitors, so there is nothing to "fix" with threads

Doflamingo self healing is using his threads to reposition his organs and stops internal bleeding, Darkseid pain manipulation affects your senses and probably pain inhibitors, so there is nothing to "fix" with threads
Doffy can just Dodge it with Kenbun.

Doffy can just Dodge it with Kenbun.
He perfectly can, but their angle is absurd, like Luffy´s gear four python attacks and I don´t think it can be stopped by anything Doflamingo has in base

With awakening he could create a barrier I think, but waiting the DC experts to see their opinion

I don't know how his Time Travel ability works either, but Omega effect actually can BFR the Opponent but that's not written on his Profile. I'll bring some DC supporter for more explanation.
Is this true of Injustice Darkseid?

I guess we should look into getting justifications/scans/etc. for this Darkseid's Pain Manipulation, Omega Means Homing Attacks, & how he uses his Time Travel.
Considering Injustice is a video game, I'd like to assume that finding footage of & info for them should be moderately easier than with the Darkseids of other media.

Is this true of Injustice Darkseid?

I guess we should look into getting justifications/scans/etc. for this Darkseid's Pain Manipulation, Omega Means Homing Attacks, & how he uses his Time Travel.
Considering Injustice is a video game, I'd like to assume that finding footage of & info for them should be moderately easier than with the Darkseids of other media.
I already take a look on some Ability of Darkseid in YouTube but I don't see anything about Time Travel.

He perfectly can, but their angle is absurd, like Luffy´s gear four python attacks and I don´t think it can be stopped by anything Doflamingo has in base

With awakening he could create a barrier I think, but waiting the DC experts to see their opinion
Gear4th is literally Blitzing him so It's outspeed his Kenbun and can't Dodge.

Doflamingo will know to dodge via Precognition, but what are his means of movement?
I'm not sure about Injustice Darkseid's Omega Beams (Since I've viewed almost none of the footage for it. Anyone got any good links?), but in other continuities, Darkseid's Omega Beams would home in & chase on him, literally changing angle mid-trajectory repeatedly if need be.

Speed is equalized so you can jump & sidestep tons, but if you don't have something to push off of, be that the ground or otherwise, or you don't have something to propel you in a given direction, all that will be keeping you moving is momentum.
Meaning if the beams are as fast as Doffy, & they'll track him & he'll evade their trajectory indefinitely, then it comes down to:

A. The Omega Beams get interrupted. (Is that possible, considering only the beams themselves?) Can this Darkseid do other actions while using his Omega Beams? If Doflamingo wants to approach Darkseid to halt the beams, it's important to know what Darkseid could or would do.
B. How long can Doflamingo maintain his evasion via Haki? Does it tax his stamina, focus or mental fortitude or such? What are other things he could & would do while evading in this manner?

B. How long can Doflamingo maintain his evasion via Haki? Does it tax his stamina, focus or mental fortitude or such? What are other things he could & would do while evading in this manner?
He's able to turn the environment into strings with his awakening, using many layers of these awakened strings to create these giant tendrils which he can use to shield himself from the omega beam while also simultaneously attacking Darkseid. On top of this he could potentially spawn his black knight clone to attack darkseid himself while keeping his distance with his flight. Alongside using awakening threads to defend himself he can also create his spider web as an extra layer of defense.

Doflamingo will know to dodge via Precognition, but what are his means of movement?
I'm not sure about Injustice Darkseid's Omega Beams (Since I've viewed almost none of the footage for it. Anyone got any good links?), but in other continuities, Darkseid's Omega Beams would home in & chase on him, literally changing angle mid-trajectory repeatedly if need be.
Doffy doesn't have precognition he's not an advance Kenbun user, but he can predict Darkseid's Movement and Dodge, Omega beam is just similiar to Luffy's Jet Culverin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back