• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dodo's Comeback Surprise: Sailor Moon vs Kessler

Blegh, another Sailor Moon match.

Also, MFW I put him against Lapin

Anyway.

Sailor Moon's just about only way to really kill him is with transmutation, as beating him to death is hardly a good idea as she's completely outdone in both AP, Skill, and Dirability.

That said she completely shunts his mindhax due to her getting resistance to Metalia thanks to revisions soon.

Plus, his only option on beating her is KO, as Type 8 brings her from Death.

Due to his vastly superior intelligence, expirience and AP, I am slightly leaning on him KOing her before she transmutes him. But I might switch to inconclusive if more arguments are made.

Kessler 5.5/10

Well, I don't read or watch SM. So, have no slightest idea who the best girl is.

Wait, her lost against Ygg is still there? Need to be removed then.

Yeah I thought for sure it was removed. I checked back when he became 2A

Also Kessler's wins against Ozpin and Garou need to be as well.

Pretty sure that Kessler doesn't have higher AP to a relevant extent

Moon is >>> 400+ megatons people

Kaltias said:
Pretty sure that Kessler doesn't have higher AP to a relevant extent

Moon is >>> 400+ megatons people
Oh you edited.

That's...Still kinda relevant.

But not like it matters in the long run.

Cole is not at all equal to Kessler until the latter part of the game.

Heck, Mid Game Cole loses to Kessler in literal seconds and Cole admits he's no where near as strong as Alden in the beginning of the game.

EDIT: Also why is SM's intelligence stated to be High School level when she is 14 as a 7A?

I would have wanted Sailor V vs Kessler but good...

In intelligence and Experience, kessler is here

Yeah the only things for SM to win is Transmute GG

The winner will probably have the highest AP, I explain:

Moon has the range via Light manip spam but if her AP isn't enough for puting down kessler, it's useless in fight where the opponent is stronger than you, same for Forcefield so:

• if Moon >= Kessler in AP, she can take this (via Abusive range + light spam and Transmute)
  • If Moon < Kessler (but not enough for absolutly beat her) I will go to inconclusive
the other scenarios, Kessler take this via absolute experience/intelligence advantage + AP

and someone can add Moon vs the beast? lol

Kessler>=8 Power boost Cole>>>Alden>>>>>>>>>>Early Game Cole and Sasha>>>>>>>>>>Very beginning of the game Cole who performed a 347 Megaton feat when his powers were unmastered and just awoken.

Bear in mind Kessler stomped Early Game Cole and Cole at this point admits he's nowehere near as powerful as Alden

Yeah so Kessler Take this, Ranged attack is Useless, kessler has exp and inteligence, AP make this very hard for moon,Transmute need to be near of the opponent (dozen of meter at least) but even if she can transmute, she has less chance of winning compared to Kessler

Ranged attacks won't be useless per say, it's just by comparisonn to Kessler's own ranged attacks, they're lower on the AP scale.

Although I'll retract my vote for now just so PTSO can clear up the Scaling for me.

That picture is golden.

Mean old bike messager for reasons above.

Nah Gar, you're pretty much spot on with that scaling (though I don't think Sasha is that much stronger than early game Cole, since Cole used like 2 substation by that point and Cole only had been training with his powers for about ~3 weeks)

Anyway yeah, it really depends if Kessler can KO or restrain before Moon user her hax to obliterate since she apparently resists his mind hax. His telekinesis is useless here, but his electric touch may do the trick.

Also loving the pictures

but also curse you cause I was gonna put Kessler against Sailor Jupiter

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
but also curse you cause I was gonna put Kessler against Sailor Jupiter
I ACCEPT HOMU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR!

Now with that Scaling cleared up, Kessler for my reasons

Also why is telikinesis useless?

Tbf it shouldn't be stellar lifting strength because that would be the strength to lift the black hole (my fault here), not walking on it.

I can still grant with a 100% certainty that the correct result is above Kessler's LS by a huge margin tho

If the calc is wrong, i delete it during the next editing

@Garg Usagi (and Black moon clan) can stay in the nemesis planet who act like a black hole ,emit gamma ray, absorb light and matter ect..

Anyway, another loose for the Lunar Rabbit

@Dodo

It's wrong only for those walking on it. Those who move it have stellar LS.

Usagi's LS is (average human LS)*G*(c^2):(2*(g^2)*(radius of Nemesis))

I see, I think it's only Death phantom that is scale to this (it's the planet nemesis)

I will make a blog about their new LS i guess

Back