• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Who Suggestion, Revision, and Speculation Thread

Yeah the sapphire should at least be removed

The master would still be High 1-C with prep since he can build a conceptual bomb that would break even the full defenses of the TARDIS

I'm not sure if The Doctor used its full defences. It was in an audio book, and those are hard to come by where I live (there's still hundreds on Spotify, though).

because the doctor doesn't have Shapeshifting via Regenerationn since he can change his body to the point of being old to young or from man to woman only he has no control of this.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Minor question, do we ideally use the show itself for profile pics? Or do comics work better? The Celestial Toymaker profile picture is from a comic and fan told me he wants to do the same for the other guardians
I usually wanna use official art/png, but there is nothing good for the CT

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
The master claimed it would "render the very existence of a TARDIS impossible"
Hey wouldn't that destroy your own TARDIS dumbass </div>
Technically, he did destroy the full defences then, but not while they were active. This also seems more like bypassing durability entirely.

I am writing up an upgrade for Rassilon and Omega, will likely finish it Friday

― The greatest of all the Watchmakers, said the Carnival Queen. The first King of the Majestic Clockwork. Watch. So Chris watched. Watched as the man lifted an arm, placed a hand against his chest. Watched as he sank his hand deep into his own body, and pulled something out from his torso. Chris thought it might be his heart, but then he saw the thing, wriggling in the man's hand; it was shadow-coloured, slippery, its shape changing from second to second. The other two men in the hall reached into themselves as well, and pulled out similar objects. Chris took a step back. Across the planet of the Watchmakers, grey people in grey robes were reaching into their bodies and pulling out their... ... their what? ― Nobody is entirely rational, Christopher. Not even the Watchmakers. They wanted a universe of Reason, but to get it, they had to give something up. Those little irrational parts of themselves. Those small corners of their souls that believed in the superstitions, that wanted the world of wonders back. The mutable parts. The changeable parts. Across the Watchmaker world, the people were grasping their irrational shadows and hurling them away. The shadows shrieked into the sky, screaming, crying. Forsaken. They congregated in the upper atmosphere, becoming one great cloud of unreason. 'Go,' said the King. And the cloud went. It shrieked across the skies, exiled from its homeworld. It screamed through galaxies, unwanted and alone, until the rational universe opened up and it vanished into the darkness on the other side of existence. 'There,' said the Watchmaker King. 'Now We Are Things of Reason Absolute. Our... Demons... Are Safely Confined, Beyond The Reach Of Man Or Machine. We Are Perfect. We Are Whole.' Chris let his attention wander across the galaxies, briefly wondering how much of this was supposed to be real and how much of it was just a fairy-tale. He found the point where the great shadow had vanished. There. There, in a little corner of creation cut off from the rest of the universe, in the dark places on the other side of Reason. The shadow had been trapped there, in the prison-realm of the Watchmaker King, for... for how long, now? How long since the time of the Watchmakers? ― About three-and-a-half billion years, said the shadow. Chris jumped. He tried to focus, tried to pin his attention down, but all he could see was the Carnival Queen's face. 'It's you,' Chris said. 'It's you.' ― Who else? said the Carnival Queen

How would this be for a quote on the Doctor's page?

As you come into this world, something else is also born. You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you. It moves slowly, but it never stops. Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow. Never faster, never slower, always coming. You will run. It will walk. You will rest. It will not. One day, you will linger in the same place too long. You will sit too still or sleep too deep, and when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours. Your life will then be over. If you think because she is dead, I am weak, then you understand very little. If you were any part of killing her, and you're not afraid, then you understand nothing at all. So, for your own sake, understand this. I am the Doctor. I'm coming to find you, and I will never, ever stop.
~ Heaven Sent​

FanofRPGs said:
Can we use the heavensent quote?
Why would you have to be so obsessed with a very long quote? That's too long, too unnecessary, and too specific to Clara. The Doctor's quote has changes many times it's annoying.

1. Have you seen our 40k profiles? This quote is short compared to them

2. It isn't specifically about Clara, it is metaphorical to grief in life in general.

3. This would be solved if we ******* just have different tabbers for each doctor

@Fan Language

I also think it's way too specific to Capaldi in a given moment rather then a look at the character's personality and such

1. Have you seen our 40k profiles? This quote is short compared to them

-You don't have to brought up other verse, I don't care. This thread you created is about Doctor Who verse, grows up.

2. It isn't specifically about Clara, it is metaphorical to grief in life in general.

-"If you were any part of killing her, and you're not afraid, then you understand nothing at all." Wow is not about Clara AT ALL.

3. This would be solved if we ******* just have different tabbers for each doctor

-Again, it's stupid and unnescessary, it would be a mess and annoying profile. And you use this kind of language now? How uncivilised.

Back