• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Who Suggestion, Revision, and Speculation Thread

Oh, BTW there are higher infinities in doctor who multiverse so tier 1 can stay after dimensional tiering revisions

"Afterward, we find those histories which divert, at crucial or innocuous moments alike, from ours. Here are the worlds where a toe goes unstubbed, or a vital battle is lost, where the five hundred and eleventh hair on a sloth in the forest has gone grey in one world, and white in another. Many (perhaps most of these) rejoin the main anchored universe as their micro-changes fall away into quantum uncertainty. When the million sloths are dead and decomposing, what effect will the colour of one hair have had? A few (the mathematics contains several high order infinities, so the number itself may be high) do not appear to rejoin, either eternally leading outside the 'time-space' horizon approachable by a normal time-ship, or curving back in closed loops longer than our normal ships can reach, beyond the futures we can access. We call these alterward space-time entities 'alternate worlds"

Yeah, higher infinities are always portrated in Whoniverse

(-Lampreys who originated from the 5-dimensional time vortex regularly eats the multiverses

-Chronovores see time and possibilities as nothing but food

-Fenric sees the universe as nothing but a single speck of dust

-Compared to the Elder Gods, the lower dimension are spatially flat

-Swimmers sees the universe like bubbles to a whale and sees Chronovores as a tadpole

-Cyclors whom originated from a higher dimension has been considered by the Time Lords to be "functionally omnipotent"

-The Grace whom originated from beyond the multiverse's space and time easily stomped the Guardians, etc.)

But good job Zach.

Wait

Hold on

Don't carnival queen and beasts' descriptions of the pre-universe

Completely and totally contradict each other?

edit: although TCQ only implies some elder gods like Yog sothoth are beneath time lords, some could be beneath and some aboce. But they still contradict

It's all very contradictory. Originally, the pre-Universe was some form of alternate dimension that existed before N-Space. The Carnival Queen says it proceeded N-Space, having been altered into it by the Time Lords, an idea that the Faction Paradox has gone with.

@Zachary, the Beast never fully went into depth what happened "before time" did he?

Also why for CQ?

But "before time" meaning "before the time lords installed the laws of physics" would be weird because the doctor didn't understand the beast at all

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
But "before time" meaning "before the time lords installed the laws of physics" would be weird because the doctor didn't understand the beast at all
1. Doesn't each doctor have memory issues?

2. Perhaps the Beast meant before narrative time itself? Even before the "time" percieved in the pre-universe?

The TV show one should take priority, but not overrule the rest. It's directly mentioned to have completely different physics in Sarah Jane Smith Adventures, so there is some form of continuity.

I think beyond physics/spacetime pre universe is far too consistent. Plus, the carnival queen could've been wrong, she was wrong about other stuff.

We don't really know enough about the beast TBH. Like he said he would "wage war against god", but we don't know who "God" is. Possibly the white guardian but we really don't know

In The Haunting of Villa Diodati, the Doctor can send Percy's mind to see his future death, possibly giving him some kind of trauma.

"Mary: What did you do to Shelley?

The Doctor: Old Time Lord trick. Not a nice one. Pushed his mind to his future death, tricked the Cyberium into letting go, hoped his body would survive the trauma. I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me."

Maybe minor fate manipulation?

and of the same episode

'lonely cyberman: the cirberium.

doctor: no!... interesting isn't it? it seems that he chose me, or the magnetism of the time lords. it seems that if I am the true guardian

lonely cybermen: give it to me or destroy this world

Doctor: what are you doing?

cybermen: I call my ship.

Doctor: tear the reality.

cybermen: give me the cyberium and I will stop.

also the doctor should have an invocation with the key tardis since he can call it and the tardis needed immortality 9 (since his true being exists in a pocket dimension) and resistance to the EE since it was not destroyed by the maximum dalek extermination (the magician's apprentice and the wicht family)

Also

Cyber men get more planet level justification (a single ship would annihilate Earth), Absorption (an incomplete Cyberman could absorb lightning to recharge himself) and Class 1 Lifting Strength (The Lone Cyberman can casually break a woman's neck)

Think Doctor has Osychometry as well

That episode was awful.

@OIiver The Guardian specifically chose The Doctor because of her genetics, it wasn't fate.

• I can feel it already, fusing to me. It feels very at home. Recognising great host material. Not to big myself up, but I don't think it'll vacate me without a fight.
No on Immortality, because the TARDIS' exterior still exists in normal space, where it can and consistently has been damaged, though it did survive without the external dimension in Mind Robber. It wasn't destroyed in Magician's Apprentice because The Doctor scattered the TARDIS with the HADS (Hostile Action Dispersal System), it didn't tank the attack, and there's no real evidence of EE either.

@NoMoreTalking and Hellbeast These seem fine, though the Cybermen also have Class 5 feats and are purported to have the strength of ten men. Also, I think it was summoning his ship that would destroy Earth by tearing reality apart, not its armament.

BTW, apparently the doctor turning eternals mortal was done by a storm in the time vortex, whicb seems... odd since eternals are 6-D and the time vortex 5-D

NoMoreTalking said:
In The Haunting of Villa Diodati, the Doctor can send Percy's mind to see his future death, possibly giving him some kind of trauma.

"Mary: What did you do to Shelley?

The Doctor: Old Time Lord trick. Not a nice one. Pushed his mind to his future death, tricked the Cyberium into letting go, hoped his body would survive the trauma. I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me."
More evidence of Precog

and because the tardis of the master does not have h1c weapons since together with the tardis of the doctor they faced the quantum archangel?

The doctor's tardis should not have tier low 1C because it can exist in 5D

Back