• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Who Suggestion, Revision, and Speculation Thread

Ok.

True, but it should be mentioned that the number is still seemingly limited, though the extent is unknown.

The number of regenerations in this new cycle is seemingly limited as well, that's what I'm saying.

Yeah the red guardia curator is his last life

If carnival queen is above elder gods should she resist madness manipulation and have high godly?

Daleks should resist mind manipulation

CLARA: Doctor, what happened? DOCTOR: Do you see? CLARA: Do I see what? DOCTOR: Daleks don't turn good. It was just radiation affecting its brain chemistry, nothing more than that. No miracle. JOURNEY: Let me get this straight. We had a good Dalek, and we made it bad again? That's all we've done? DOCTOR: There was never a good Dalek. There was a broken Dalek and we repaired it. JOURNEY: You were supposed to be helping us. DOCTOR: I gave it a shot. It didn't work out. It was a Dalek, what did you expect? JOURNEY: No more talking. You are done! Okay, new objective. We are taking this Dalek down. RUSTY [OC]: Exterminate. Exterminate.

(The Master cranks TOM-TIT up to maximum power.) MASTER: Come, Kronos, come! (In the radiation lab, the crystal glows then a dove appears which rapidly turns into -) MASTER: Kronos, welcome! (what is effectively a flying man dressed all in white flapping long sleeves like wings. It pounces on Percival who is standing in the doorway.) PERCIVAL: No! (Percival vanishes.) MASTER: Kronos, be at peace. I am your friend! KRASIS: You will never control Kronos! He is the ruler of time! He is the destroyer! We are doomed! MASTER: Rubbish! Kronos, hear me! I order you to obey! (The Master holds up the seal and Kronos backs away.) MASTER: Well, well, well. So the pet dog does obey him master, eh? Right, you stay in your kennel until I have need of you. (The Master shuts Kronos in the radiation lab.)

I mean, if you read that more thoroughly you'd see "Master holds up the seal and Kronos backs away". He used the crystal.

That's fine, but please be more clear. Sorry if I'm coming off as rude, by the way.

He has basic mindhax that works on humans even without it though. In fact the without prep time part of the masters profile is fine, but the with prep time is missing a looooot...

I know. For some reason the wiki only lists it as Empathic Manipulation, but they clearly say it's hypnosis that can control people against their will. The Master's page is garbage.

He tried to rip apart a constellation with a single segment, but failed. I don't think it should be applied, it's literally mentioned by the narrator in passing.

• The Master was one of the Time Lords greedy enough to defy the inevitable, As his last body began to die, he had made his plans. He needed a vast energy source to fuel a new regenerative cycle. Across time and space he had tried to harness such a force: he'd tried to capture the Eye of Harmony on Gallifrey. When that failed, he'd attempted to rend asunder the constellation of Mandusus using a segment of the key to Time.

Although

The master can apparently do this

'Koschei, you can't monitor the entire Universe of time and space. It would be like trying to catch every drop of rain from a monsoon in one thimble. You'd get lots of exercise I'm sure, but in the end it would be a complete waste of time!, Koschei smiled faintly, and shook his head. 'On the contrary, my dear Doctor, it will be a very precise use of time. Once my TARDIS's basic structure is imposed on the Darkheart, the Darkheart will, in essence, become my TARDIS. I will be able to configure and manipulate the vortex itself with surgical precision. In many ways, my TARDIS and I will be part of the vortex, simultaneously existing in every point in space and time. Omniscient, and omnipotent. Now imagine it: epidemics, war, random violence, negligence, these are things without purpose. Imagine if there were no more of such things ― only peace and harmony: everyone fitting neatly into his or her place in the universe. Then, no more failures. No more deaths without purpose. No more ―'

I'm not sure if the TARDIS thing can be applied, since he never succeeds, but he does use the Darkheart to make space-time manipulations.

Plot Manipulagion/Fourth wall breaking? This happened when the doctor talked to the black guardian in "the well mannered war"

'I'm not sure you should be telling me some of that,' said the Doctor. 'I haven't done it yet.' He wagged a reproving finger up at the screen. 'You're dabbling with the forces of continuity.' 'I care nothing for such abstract concepts,' snorted the Guardian

Wew, nice ability for the black guardian, and I assume the other guardians would have it too, though it can be interepreted as causality

Wait, never mind

'Precisely,' said the Black Guardian. 'You walked into the situation on Metralubit as you always do, Doctor. It was easy for me to predict your moves.' He indicated Stokes. 'Using this creature and others as my players.' A smile cracked his unearthly features. 'I have been tracing your path through all time and space, your past and your future, choosing my moment. I was at your side when you fought the wizard of Avalon, when you united the Rhumon and the Menoptera against the Animus, when you brought down Lady Ruath and her vampire hordes and when you fought the Timewyrm on the surface of the moon.' 'I'm not sure you should be telling me some of that,' said the Doctor. 'I haven't done it yet.' He wagged a reproving finger up at the screen. 'You're dabbling with the forces of continuity.' 'I care nothing for such abstract concepts,' snorted the Guardian

Yeah it just means causality

Although this further backs up nigh onniscient

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I mean we usually count "would have eventually become this" on multiple profiles
Not for this type of thing. It's usually characters whose strength increases over time.

He still used the darkheart, even if he didn't succeed

Also by that logic the ultimate sanction shouldn't be on Rassilon profile since it was never hsed

He didn't succeed in connecting it to his TARDIS. Savitar had the speedforce bazooka to shatter himself across space-time, but he never did, so we don't give him that rating.

Rassilon made the Ultimate Sanction, and it's something the Time Lords are capable of through their own technology. The Master only used the existing Darkheart itself (which I agree with adding), but was stopped before he could add it to his TARDIS and control all of space time. However, I think the Armageddon Sapphire should be removed from The Master and Doctor's profiles.

Back