• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Who Suggestion, Revision, and Speculation Thread

I suppose not then. It'd certainly make things less complicated.

It said "A Six-Fold-God" not "The Six-Fold-Gods", I think they may fused but appears to be six figures. Or they just work together, but the novel portrayed them to be stronger than a single individual guardian, so I think the Six Fold God profile seems legit, like other races.

NoMoreTalking said:
By the way, the Doctor can resist sleep inducement and dream manipulation in Can You Hear Me?

Zellin, and immortal god, can plant his fingers into people's ears to makes them fall asleep and induce nightmares, the Doctor casually nopes that.
This too.

"We immortals need our games, Doctor. Eternity is long and we are cursed to see it all. The Eternals have their games the Guardians have their power struggles. For me, this dimension is a beautiful board for a game. The Toymaker would approve."

Oh, so he is an elder god. Huh.

I don't think he is an elder god, just weaker god, his power in the episode looks very weak compared to them. He and other god Rakaya even got trapped by the combined efforts of two civilizations of two planets.

I think he just mentioned those beings just to says that he's some kind of god, but I do not think that he's comparable to them in the term of powers, unless there's a statement that he really comparable to them and somehow restricted himself, which there are none of them, yet.

Ehhh, it would still be weird for him to associate himself with transcendent being bht not be one. But whatever, I'll give it to you he's mostly featless.

What about the key to time powers thing?

I didn't say he wasn't a Transcendental Being, just that he may not be one of the handfull you mentioned. There's many that we know of, and implied to be tons more, IIRC.

Ok on the Key to Time stuff.

Yes, and it erased it from existence.

I'll fix that today (in like 9 hours), starting with equipment from TV episodes.

So type 2 conceptual manipulation for master

Although

Why is The Master's TARDIS a profile of the profile says he's used multiple different TARDISes

That's dumb. Just list it on the masters profile. It's not like the doctor where he always uses the same one and it's one of a kind.

...wait

Why does the doctors profile list superweapons he rarely ever uses as STANDARD EQUIPMENT?

Hell those unbreakable chains he only used once.

We get no specific models (not including the Type 45) or real differences in abilities. The Type 45 and the one he uses in Terror of the Autons/The Claws of Axos are different, I believe, and the one during the The Deadly Assassi seems different to his usual TARDISes. However, The Master heavily upgraded his TARDIS during The Quantum Archangel to the point where its cloaking device can't be detected by the Time Lords at their peak, so I'm fairly sure compositing everything is fine.

There are no superweapons in standard equipment, however the TCE and Chronodyne generator should be prep. They indirectly explain the chains are something he uses more as a last resort, not that he can't do it on multiple occasions, so I'm not sure about this one's placement. Maybe it should be in misc. equipment.

Biological Manipulation. They explain that he replaced humanity's genetic template with his own.

I still feel like if we don't have TARDIS durability on profiles for the doctor and the master, people will say in any match with them with prep time "oh he's a glass cannon so he gets stomped" and then we have to link the profile itself

Type 2 conceptual manipulation for being able to conceptually nuke the TARDIS?

He'd have to get into his vehicle, and he still has access to it normally, regardless. It's superfluous and I honestly think you should just stop with this whole point, no offense.

Sure.

In the celestial Toymaker profile

" Biological Manipulation and Life Manipulation (Can turn humans into dolls and reanimate them)"

Isn't this more a mix of transmutation and necromancy?

Also I don't think turning the Doctor intangible should count as transmutation on its own. He made him unable to interact with anything and put him on Observer mode. Is that... power null I geuss?

In this case, he's not raising the dead, he's giving life to inanimate objects.

Not power null, just transmutation.

Yknow

If the white guardian directly protected the doctor during the events of time and time again

Should his durability say "High Complex Miltivwrse level with protection from the white guardian", like we do with Randolph Carter?

Oh

Uh

Regarding the carnival queen

"For there was Time before this; and there was Being before this; and there was Space before this. And there were Things Damned in that place, and there were Things Remarkable.' ― The Watchmakers, being rational monsters, never understood that passage properly. They take it all very literally, these days. They think it means that there was another universe before this one, and that it was destroyed in the Big Bang. Ask the Doctor, and that's what he'll tell you. Naturellement, it isn't true. The 'Space before this' was just this universe, before the Watchmakers sucked all of the glamour and the strangeness from its bones. Ohh, yes, there were those of the old time who escaped. A handful of baby godlings and 'great intelligences'... but they were such weak, unimaginative creatures. Too ready to obey the Watchmakers' order. Too ready to give themselves up to Reason"

Wouldn't this put the carnival queen above the elder gods?

I do not know whether to do a CRT, but seeing that this is also revisions because here it goes.

Why does the beast have acasuality 5?

well I don't know if there is a dark audiobook by ahy that affirms it or a comic that has not been seen or just an episode of the doctor who (I started watching the series from the 8th doctor) that I have not seen but why does he have it?

It shouldn't be on there. It was added for no reason.

Unless you were to argue all elder gods have type 5 based on the fact the ultimate sanction were to make all time lords type 5 acasual, but the ultimate sanction probably wouldn't have worked in the first placd

" Ohh, yes, there were those of the old time who escaped. A handful of baby godlings and 'great intelligences'... but they were such weak, unimaginative creatures."

This is pretty blatant "carnical Queen is above elder gods"

CQ should be above the Elder Gods, yes.

How does said protection work?

The Beast only has two appearances (excluding cameos) and a potential son, and I'm fairly sure he doesn't show acausality in any of them. Though, it's sort of implied beings of similar nature have Acausality, but you'd really have to be pushing.

It's not just standard Acausality on his profile. It's type 5, which is the best type. And that he shouldn't have.

Also the weakness of the doctor only having 13 lives should be removed.

Back