• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Who Season 1 Additions (Christopher Eccleston edition)

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
All feats listed here
Strength
Speed
Abilities
Preparation
Sonic Screwdriver
TARDIS
Other Equipment

Last edited:
Beep. Finished adding everything

Not sure about the stuff that needs calculating, but I'll go through the abilities and see what's what with them.

No problem.

Also, just a comment that The Doctor has never remotely demonstrated High Regeneration. We need more evidence for that.

Yeah, that's a mistake on my part, it's more of a feat than an actual regeneration level.

Not to seem needy, but I'd appreciate some response here please.

Anyway, it is a problem for Doctor Who that FanofRPGs and Zachary were banned, as I think that they were very knowledgeable about this verse.

1. Lifting Strength (Class 1/Class 5): Pulled the head off an Auton (A living window shop dummy made of plastic). I should also note he ripped an arm off an Auton, as well as a droid
    1. I am leaning on Class 5 being more accurate since those alien look to be superhuman or at worst comparable to a normal human. Class 5 lifting strength is based on average human, for instance.
  2. Alien Gun: Was going to blast a Dalek with an alien gun (Note: This was him just after the time war, so he's a little pissed that a Dalek is still alive, this would make him 7-B)
    1. I am fine with the rating since it can kill or harms Daleks.
  3. Regeneration: The Doctor replaces every cell in his body when he regenerates
    1. The regeneration seems at Mid since he can regenerate every dying cell from his regeneration. I know mass cell death can be related to life-threatening diseases that cause severe organ damage; in this case, the brain should be included as an organ that receives severe damage.
      1. Mid: The ability to regenerate from decapitation or severe brain damage. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating from the destruction of critical parts, such as the engine.
  4. Magnetism Manipulation(?): Retaches barb wire
    1. It looks like limited a form of Metal Manipulation but it is likely could be a specific effect; I am interested in what was said in the scene, to check.
  5. On the speed; I think they should have calculation bog made and evaluated, first.
  6. Resistance against poison: The Doctor stops exhaled poison from a Slitheen
    1. The profile already has resistance to Poison.
  7. Resistance to Enhanced Senses: Undetecable by the Slitheen while they're hunting(Since they hunt by adrenaline, he could just be keeping his cool)
    1. If the Slitheen can't pick up the adrenaline of a calm person then it looks like a weakness or caveats of their enhanced senses not really resistance by the doctor he exploits this case.
  8. Durability: No sells missiles from a Dalek mothership (It was the mothership since it had the Dalek Emperor on board), Fly into the centre of plasma storms "10 million miles wide"
    1. I guess it would have 4-B durability since Dalek Warships have 4-B Attack Potency as their base tier. The profile already has the 4-B durability but I guess the points can be added as new justifications.
  9. Money: Hacks a futuristic cash machine which gives him "unlimited credits"(Should be noted that in future episodes he can basically empty a normal cash machine of money)
    1. I guess he has this form hacking, then.
I think everything else looks fine.

Last edited:
Thank you. What Elizhaa has accepted can probably be applied.

I added some of what has currently been agreed upon.

About the barb wire thing. The Doctor says it's a specific setting that just reattaches barb wire. I'm also going to post the stuff that needs calcing in the relevant thread now.

Last edited:
The solar storm and Dalek mothership stuff was already on the TARDIS' profile via the kinetic extrapolator. It didn't actually have a forcefield at the time, so they used it to defend against the missiles.

I added some of what has currently been agreed upon.

About the barb wire thing. The Doctor says it's a specific setting that just reattaches barb wire. I'm also going to post the stuff that needs calcing in the relevant thread now.
I guess it could be Magnetism Manipulation, from the description; the Doctor already has the ability on its profile, though.

Just gotta add the rest of the feats to the profiles and wait for someone to to do the calculations. (I've already posted on the calculation request thread)

Back