• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

I've made all the additions. Plus some that were agreed upon in the previous thread.

Actually, I want to discuss another thing.

The TARDIS didn't self-destruct, it was destroyed by the Silence.

• TASHA: Not me. The Kovarian Chapter broke away. They travelled back along your timeline and tried to prevent you ever reaching Trenzalore.
  • DOCTOR: So that's who blew up my Tardis. I thought I'd left the bath running.
  • TASHA: They blew up your time capsule, created the very cracks in the universe through which the Time Lords are now calling.
  • DOCTOR: The destiny trap. You can't change history if you're part of it.
  • TASHA: They engineered a psychopath to kill you.
Apparently, the multiverse was also destroyed by the Eye of Harmony being destroyed, not any different ability.

In a far future event the TARDIS explodes and the Eye of Harmony within it causes temporal energy to burn at every point in time and space simultaneously. Cracks begin to appear and some are big enough for whole planets to fall through.

The light pouring out the cracks carrries so much temporal power that it wipes from existence anything it touches-so species across the universe come together to lock up the Doctor and prevent this event from ever happening.

~The Visual Dictionary

I do not see any proof of the entire multiverse being destroyed by the TARDIS exploding within that quote.

That wasn't the point of the quote. The point is that it's not self-destruction, it happened because the Eye was destroyed.

Here's the quote, by the way

• WHITE: The cracks in the skin of the universe.
  • STARK: All reality is threatened.
  • CYBERLEADER: All universes will be deleted.

The TARDIS has a Low 2-C, possibly High 2-A key with Self-Destruction. I'm suggesting it should be removed because it wasn't actually self-destruction (The Silence did it) and any damage caused was by the Eye of Harmony, an 11-D object that powers the TARDIS.

Okay. That seems fine. Perhaps a brief footnote explanation would be a good idea?

Okay. Is there anything else left to do here?

I have unlocked them. Tell me here when you are done.

You didn't link to it right:

Great Old Ones (Doctor Who)

I will unlock them now.

Thank you for helping out.

What is left to do here?

Never mind. Is The Glory uncountably infinite-dimensional or countably infinite-dimensional?

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Well, appearantly Quantum Archangel can freely alter virtually all levels of existence, which is near-infinite.

'And the Lux Aeterna is ultimate power,' the Doctor continued. 'Even a genius cannot comprehend it in its entirety. But that doesn't give us any room for complacency: the fact that any part of the reality shift breached the TARDIS at all is a clear demonstration of just how powerful she's become. But she hasn't quite mastered the intricacies yet. A reality shift has to occur on a near-infinite number of levels simultaneously for it to be seamless. That we still remember the Whitefriar Lattice suggests she hasn't yet learnt how to completely separate the new reality from the old.'

There's nothing change about the tier, but it is very good in the terms of feats, we should update Archangel's profile and others that scaled to the Time Vortex.

I do not think that "a near infinite number of levels" should remotely be automatically interpreted as "an near infinite degrees of infinity" rather than "a near infinite number of ways". My apologies, but this is nowhere near enough evidence for such a massive upgrade.

Well there's also this feat:

A really powerful vortex that drags into itself anything that comes into its trajectory. A vortex made up of an infinite number of well, levels for want of a better description. And if they seem to diminish as they get towards the bottom of the vortex, rest assured, it's an illusion. For this vortex has no bottom. It is, being constructed of chronon energy, and thus temporal in nature, endless. Eternal. Bottomless, topless, middleless.

That's pretty much implied that the Time Vortex has infinite levels of dimensions, as it's constructed by chronon energy and temporal in nature, which means infinite space-time.

Maybe. I am not sure. We preferably need further knowledgeable staff input first.

I think it is quiet clear that it is referred to infinite number levels of dimensions inside the vortex.

And the TARDIS wiki is also interpret as infinite dimensions as well. The story itself revolves around dimensions (as in higher, or our 3rd dimension).

So I think it's good.

Well, even if this is true, our new system is stricter regarding that higher dimensions must be treated as higher infinities to get higher tiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back