• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please elaborate/explain again about the reasons for that.

A really powerful vortex that drags into itself anything that comes into its trajectory. A vortex made up of an infinite number of well, levels for want of a better description. And if they seem to diminish as they get towards the bottom of the vortex, rest assured, it's an illusion. For this vortex has no bottom. It is, being constructed of chronon energy, and thus temporal in nature, endless. Eternal. Bottomless, topless, middleless.

That's pretty much implied that the Time Vortex has infinite levels of dimensions, as it's constructed by chronon energy and temporal in nature, which means infinite space-time.

I agree, also call it a Mandela effect, but I swore there was some quote about infinite dimensional omniverse. I guess there isn't, but I don't see anything contradictory with the above quote as the Time Vortex is super weird and can connect past the 6-Fold realm across the omniverse already.

I'd also like to point out you can argue for 1-A elder gods since it's stated to be Beyond all space and time and the carnival queen said it lacks any form of time whatsoever

You have to prove that each level is infinitely higher than the previous one.

-Many beings have to decreased their powers just to not accidentally destroys the universe, like the Great Intelligence and Fenric. The Grace is too large to enter the lower dimensions and space-time due to being infinitely larger than said dimensions and space-time.

-6th-dimensional beings like Chronovores see the lower dimensions such as time and possibilities as nothing but food.

-Kronos has to create his avatar, "Paul Kairos", to manifested in the lower dimensions to not accidentally destroys it.

-Many living beings underwent psychological and physiological changes, and were usually driven insane when percieve the higher dimensions, due to its infinitely superior nature.

-The Doctor stated that the higher dimensions is being its own multiverses that exists beyond the multiverse.

Okay. I suppose that may make sense, but I would still prefer if you ask Ultima Reality, Kepekley23, and Sera EX to comment here about it.

@Ant I asked them for about a day and they seemed busy.

Since the feats itself is not complicated, maybe we can ask knowledgeable members like ZacharyGrossman, FanofRPGs, and NoMoreTalking to give us some input?

You can ask them to help out if you wish, but I would prefer more staff input as well.

I think tier revision hould be discussed in a new thread where every evidence, reasons, etc can be properly organized in the OP.

@Mindovin

Yeah, but I think we can finished this topic in this thread, we've come quite a long way in this thread and the members know what revision are we talking about.

After that I'll ask ant to close this thread and discuss other things later.

I agree with Mindovin. It is much easier to get staff input for a new thread with a summary in the beginning.

Thank you. You can inform the staff members that you asked earlier about this if you wish.

Okay. Thanks. Should we close this thread then?

Okay. Isn't it better to continue in the new thread though?

Well, I only open the new thread for the tiering thing.

But I think the small stuff (power addition, information revising) can use this thread.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
The doctor should have a key for the red guardia
I agree

I also have an idea for tabbing his different regenerations with 1-3 famous quotes for each one

During all the years I've been taking care of you, you in return have been taking care of me. You are still my grandchild and always will be. But now, you're a woman too. I want you to belong somewhere, to have roots of your own. With David you will be able to find those roots and live normally like any woman should do. Believe me, my dear, your future lies with David and not with a silly old buffer like me. One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine. Goodbye, Susan. Goodbye, my dear."
~ First Doctor​
Oh yes, I can [remember my family] when I want to. And that's the point, really. I have to really want to, to bring them back in front of my eyes. The rest of the time they sleep in my mind, and I forget. And so will you. Oh yes, you will. You'll find there's so much else to think about. So remember, our lives are different to anybody else's. That's the exciting thing. There's nobody in the universe can do what we're doing. You must get some sleep and let this poor old man stay awake.
~ 2nd Doctor​
Do you know like we were saying about the Earth revolving? It's like when you were a kid. The first time they tell you the world's turning and you just can't quite believe it because everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it. The turn of the Earth. The ground beneath our feet is spinning at a thousand miles an hour, and the entire planet is hurtling round the sun at sixty seven thousand miles an hour, and I can feel it. We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go. That's who I am.
~ 9th Doctor​
He never raised his voice. That was the worst thing. The fury of the Time Lord. And then we discovered why. Why this Doctor, who had fought with gods and demons, why he'd run away from us and hidden. He was being kind. He wrapped my father in unbreakable chains, forged in the heart of a dwarf star. He tricked my mother into the event horizon of a collapsing galaxy to be imprisoned there forever. He still visits my little sister once a year every year. I wonder if one day he might forgive her, but there she is. Can you see? He trapped her inside a mirror, every mirror. If ever you look at your reflection and see something move behind you, just for a second, that's her. That's always her. As for me, I was suspended in time. And the Doctor put me to work standing over the fields of England, as their protector. We wanted to live forever, so the Doctor made sure that we did.
~ 10th Doctor​
Can you hear them? All these people who've lived in terror of you and your judgement? All these people whose ancestors devoted themselves, sacrificed themselves, to you. Can you hear them singing? Oh, you like to thing you're a god. But you're not a god. You're just a parasite eaten out with jealousy and envy and longing for the lives of others. You feed on them. On the memory of love and loss and birth and death and joy and sorrow. So, come on, then. Take mine. Take my memories. But I hope you've got a big appetite, because I have lived a long life and I have seen a few things. I walked away from the last Great Time War. I marked the passing of the Time Lords. I saw the birth of the universe and I watched as time ran out, moment by moment, until nothing remained. No time. No space. Just me. I walked in universes where the laws of physics were devised by the mind of a mad man. I've watched universes freeze and creations burn. I've seen things you wouldn't believe. I have lost things you will never understand. And I know things. Secrets that must never be told. Knowledge that must never be spoken. Knowledge that will make parasite gods blaze. So come on, then. Take it! Take it all, baby! Have it! You have it all!
~ 11th Doctor​

@Fan for the First Doctor is just suggest the part starti g with one day I shall come back (I'll suggest some for the others later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back